Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kiyoshi's Forge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:32 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"I am the world."
He liked it? That was a surprise, but he was happy if Kiyoshi was; and Kiyoshi seemed very, very happy. He liked that -- it made him smile, too. It wasn't just Kiyoshi -- though -- that was making him smile. The children and their warm bodies, with their closed eyes and small faces... they made a smile glue itself upon his face. It didn't leave for even a moment this entire time. Whatever this day was, it must've been the greatest one of his life. "I have no idea," The man lightly laughed, as he took one of Kiyoshi's hands. "So let's find it. I think the basket actually came with a little strap-like pouch..." The man began to mutter, as he strapped a black vest onto Kiyoshi's chest, with room to fit two children and strap them in as well. That way, he wouldn't have to hold them, but they'd be close to him. He could feel their warmth, touch their face, whatever he wanted to do. And then, they could buy whatever they wanted for the children as they went. It was perfect like that -- much better than before. "Is that okay? I know you've been wanting to hold them." Was this what it was like... to have a family? He wondered what the next step was. Maybe to just settle down and remain there? Oh, but there were so many other things to do... they could go places, see the world... and eventually, maybe... marriage? That seemed complicated, though. And Kleine had always prided himself in his Heiland name. He wasn't so sure if he wanted to give it up, even if it meant being closer to Kiyoshi. This was confusing; but he'd find the answer soon.
___________________{ TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT }_________________________

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:55 pm
bb3000ae
User Image
When my sword is drawn. Your fate is sealed.

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi rubbed their little heads. "I think i saw a shopping center in town, lets try there." He said to Kleine as he headed out.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
|| Byakugan || Raiton || Doton || Sunaton ||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: Unknown
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 893/893
SS [50] | S [30] | J [20] | SJ [15] | C [10] | G [5] | A [3] | R [+120]

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:14 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi appeared back at home with Kleine and their kids. They appeared in the living room with their several bags of baby stuff and he sat their children on the couch in a rocker. "We really need names for them." He said rubbing their heads.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:56 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"I am the world."
Names? Names. He really had no idea; no idea at all. He could think of some but he didn't know if Kiyoshi would like them. He could've went for a simple name like Emily or a fancy name like Delilah; a goth name like Morgan or even a religious name like Angela, but then, he thought of a name that fit none of the four categories; a name in its own league that he had always liked. The name was Scarlette. It was the color red, or even the color of blood. When Kleine thought of a woman, he thought of a slender figure with red lips and piercing eyes. He didn't think women had room to be vessels containing souls. To him, they were much like dolls. Wasn't that to be expected -- though -- since he had never once had a woman in his life? Actually, he had an even better idea for something like that; a name that would perfectly suit a daughter of his. "Diva--" He smiled, but he was actually very serious. Diva was a pretty name; and one that was fitting. "Just like me in my youth." So many ideas, but all of them were pushed to the side. "And we can decide their last names by what bloodline they get. Unless..." No, maybe it wasn't good to add something like that.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:00 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi thought of the name for a bit. "Diva.." He said looking down at the girl and kissed her heads. "Daddy's little Diva. I like that." Kiyoshi said with a smile and looked at the boy. "I think Yuto for the boy. I like the name Yuto." He said beliving the boy would gain his personality.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:09 pm

User Image

XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"I am the world."
Yuto... Heiland. It seemed like that. He knew that at least one of them obtained his blood, because when he looked into the basket, he found a coffin; a coffin of the saviors. Who was it, he wondered? But now he knew; it belonged to Yuto. He could see it with his eyes. The coffin would grow over time, and maybe it'd obtain a very grand specter -- a specter of light. "Yuto Heiland and Diva Hyuuga. Look at her eyes -- they're white. And his are blue. I guess it's kinda obvious that they'd turn out blue, though." The little boy almost seemed blonde for now, like how Kleine was as a child. But it darkened over time. Strangely, it only started to darken after Kiyoshi died. Why was that? Maybe that god out there had something to say. "Hey, Kiyoshi . . . let's stay together, okay? I want these children to have a happy life . . . and us too. We need to be there for them -- no matter what." There would always be wars and fighting and death; but he wanted to believe in just that one cardinal rule -- the family always stayed together. "Hehe, they look so much like us . . . I can't wait to see how they grow up." The man was smiling. He took Kiyoshi's hand -- hoping he'd never have to let go.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:39 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi held Kleines hand and kissed it gently. "Of course, I am forever yours." He said placing his hand down and leaned in and kissed his lips. "But if you excuse me for a second. I have some business to take care of." Kiyoshi said as he disappeared into the floor.

(Exit)

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:00 am
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi appeared in the living room of his house. Falling back on the sofa with Shoko in his lap. "Well this is my house." He said raising his hands and gesturing to the open house. "The forge is in the basement." Kiyoshi tapped the ground with his leg.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:05 am
NUR
User Image

Appearing suddenly and landing on Kiyoshi's lap, Shoko is surprised to say the least. Half way caught in between a gasp she just stares with awe at his place. Much better than her crappy little room. "This is where you live?" She stays on Kiyoshi's lap while she looks about and scans the room and view from the windows. "I really like it!" A big goofy smile is on her face as if Kiyoshi just unleashed a poor child into a mansion. "You have quite a nice taste."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:09 am
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi smiled as Shoko ran around like a kid in a candy store. "The big and open feel makes you feel less trapped." He said cause they were underground, which Kiyoshi did not like being underground half his life.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:31 am
NUR
User Image

nodding her head and completely agreeing with Kiyoshi; Shoko having lived in a cave so long knows what it is like to feel trapped. She pressed her face up against the window overlooking the waterfall. "Oh its so pretty." She says in awe. "When I build a house, I wanna make one that is even cooler than this..." Shoko stops and thinks for a second..."...if that is even possible."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:45 am
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi smiled. "Probably not." He said stomping on the ground and it opened up leading downstairs. "Come on, more things to see." He said jumping down into the darkness. Shoko followed soon after and would find her self in complete darkness. With a loud clap the place erupted. Fire began to pour out of a massive center demonic column. The fire showed the several weapons, designs, tools, and tables that filled the massive forge. "Well this is my playroom." Kiyoshi said walking around his work station.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:54 am
NUR
User Image

Even more astonished than before, Shoko is in heaven. This is the ultimate forge. So much can be created here, her mind races with ideas and before she lets her mind go out of control Shoko jumps Kiyoshi and hugs him tight. "Thank you." she has tears in her eyes, nobody has ever offered her such a nice place to work. She leans in and kisses him passionately her hand on his cheek. "Only one thing to do in a playroom." She smiles and bites her lower lip after their kiss.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:08 am
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi played his hands on her butt, supporting her up as he walked over and sat her down on the edge of one of his work tables. It was clean but not for long. "Work on things that peak my interest." He said sliding his hand up Shoko's leg and rubber her inner thigh. "Interested?" Kiyoshi smiled as he leaned in and kissed her lips, sliding his tongue out and brushing against her bottom lip.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:34 am
NUR
User Image

Giggling, and wrapping her legs around Kiyoshi, it seems he got the hint. "Of course I am." A ninja's stamina is greater than that of a normal persons...this could account for Kiyoshi's suddenness of his advance. Perhaps, and perhaps not. Shoko kisses him softly her lips almost tasting of honey or some similar sweetness. They kiss intensely while Shoko sits atop the table.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff