Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hell's Kitchen (Red X vs. Zatoshi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:56 am
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Special Jounin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deadpool
The Deadman of the Rain

(This Battle's Theme)

The new figure that seemed like someone totally different now spoke again, saying "Haha, you must be delusional! You're a sinner just like me Zatoshi. Neither of us are capable of doing any justice. And you will NEVER be able to come even near my feet in any way. You're weak Zatoshi... weak!" he said mocking Zatoshi. Then the cloud of smoke cleared out, now being able to actually see Zatoshi, and the figure said "I am Deadpool!"

Chakra points: 350

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:02 pm
User Image
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Zatoshi glared to Deadpool and honestly could care less of his change in outfit, he still would be Red-X, he would still be lower than him in Zatoshi's perspective. He moved to Deadpool with a darkened glare that seemed as if hatred ran through them, multiple sheets of paper began to give rise and so did the wind itself as it blew fiercely, multiple gusts of wind began to rush for Deadpool as the winds began to cut at him, this was due to Zatoshi's wind control.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:08 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Special Jounin

The Deadman of the Rain

(This Battle's Theme)

Deadpool's new mask still showed a small smirk behind the mask as his own wind cancelled out Zatoshi's and he said "Aww come on, little woodpecker. You and I both know you're going to need much more than that to beat me. You're going to need what you've never had." then he laughed more and a little more psychotical every time he laughed. He then took out a scroll and started to paint something on it speedily, and looking at Zatoshi with a crooked smile.

Chakra points: 345/350

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:18 pm
XSK Ambrosia

User Image
User Image
The paper comes from the tree
and the tree comes from the ground
and though I walk with thee
my footsteps still make a sound

My [wings] sprout as I take flight
and try my best to ascend
for as everything now comes to the light
it will all in due time end

╔══════════════╗

Zatoshi wasted no time and charged in on Deadpool, striking at him with delayed punches and kicks that would attempt to throw Deadpool off. He was a tad giddy though, he was fighting friggin' Deadpool.

╚══════════════╝

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:17 pm
Special Jounin

The Deadman of the Rain

(This Battle's Theme)

Deadpool kept on laughing as his opponent threw the speedy kicks and punches at him with the same type of taijutsu that was taught to himself. He dodged also using the afterimages so Zatoshi would seemingly be hitting him. This was still a game for the Red X that had gotten psychotical and turned into a brand new villain. He was toying with Zatoshi as if he were just a mere insect. Deadpool laughed as he said to Zatoshi "You're playing in the Devil's den, Zatoshi. Hahahaha!!" and kept on dodging as he had speedily put the scroll on his back to dodge with more ease.

Chakra points: 345/350

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff