Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
When assassins collide (1x1 Nadoralxbryceninja) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:10 pm
Nandoral

Little did Kuro know, But the man was really attempting to get her to his house to rape, then kill her. That much info was in a Text message on the Wolf's phone, and suddenly, Velgar wished that he could bring him back to life so he could kill him more slowly and painfuly. Leaving the phone in the car, he walked away, as if nothing had happened. Reaching another couple of streets he stopped at the same bar.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:22 pm
((Why are you changing the personality of the target. I planned him to be that way for a reason. He was the good guy trying to show people who the real bad guy was. Letting him live and killing the govoner, who was the one who hired us and wants us dead as well, was what was going to force our rpc's into hiding together. Don't worry about it though. I know what I'll do to get things back on the right track.))  

Nandoral

Nandoral

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:28 pm
bryceninja

When the fox left the ally, Kuro jumped off the ledge of the building, landing quietly near the bleeding corpse. Diggin through his pockets, she pulled out a cell phone. She intended to call the family of the man to let them know that he was dead. It was the least she could do. While she was looking through the contact list though, she realized something wasn't right. He only had two listed. One was under the name boss, the other was Pete. Curious, she searched through the messages, and found something that was disturbing. There were messages from the one called Pete asking about if he had obtained a woman, and when he'd be bringing her over. So the man wasn't as kind as he acted. That eased her mind when it came to his death, but not about the other messages from the one named Boss. Those were asking about a traget, and if it had been eliminated yet. So the man had been yet another assassin, one's whose target was herself.

After a moment of thought, Kuro desided she would need to take a trip back to the pub. there was a man there that she was going to need to have a little chat with. Not caring to stay under the radar for the time, she burst through the doors, her gear all on her rather than stuffed into the purse. She stormed over to the man who had given the false lead, grabbing him by the neck and slamming him against a near by wall. "Alright you snake, talk. Who are you working for?" She was smart enough to not ask about why there was a bounty on her head. It was bad enough that anyone was hunting her down, she didn't need more wanna be's trying to take the chalange than there already was.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:49 pm
Nandoral

Velgar was enjoying the bar life when Alex was suddenly thrown into the wall by...that woman. Velgar reached under the table, when his phone went off, he switched off the ring tone quickly, not because he didn't want to be noisy, but because it was the Hello Kitty theme song. Flipping it open he had recieved the Text message, and found out that he and the woman appearently were both being contracted for death. Velgar was shocked by this info, and suddenly burned with anger. He walked over calmly to Alex, and tapped the woman on her shoulder " excuse me..." He moved her aside in a swift, fluid, yet harmless movement, and threw his arm around Alex's neck and said " Hey bud, lets go have a nice chat" Velgar Paused and said " Sergio, we are closing down for tonight, get everyone out, i'll see you tomarrow." Little did anyone know, He owned that bar, and lived downstairs in the basement. He looked at the other assassin and beckoned her to follow him downstairs.  

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nandoral

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:16 pm
bryceninja

Kuro wasn't sure what to think as she was pulled away from the man she was questioning. Even more confusing was that the one who pulled her away was the fox that had just tried to kill her only minutes ago. She had been so upset about the bounty that she hadn't even noticed that he was back at the bar as well. For the time, she let him do things his way, since he seemed to have an issue with the man as well, but she was cautious. It could have easily been a set up to save his friends hide. To be on the safe side, she removed her naginata from its holster on her back as she followed them into the basement of the bar.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:24 pm
Nandoral

Velgar chained the unusually quiet Alex to a Rack, an old torture device. He then handed The other assassin his phone to show her the Text message, He wasn't worried, she would stab him in the back, so he turned his attention to Alex " So my dear old friend, what kind of info you got?" He turned to the other and said You ask the questions, i'll handle the tools. He pulled out a tray of wicked looking tools of torture.  

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nandoral

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:17 am
bryceninja

Kuro took the phone as it was handed to her, reading the text that ws displayed. So, she wassn't the only one who had been sent to take care of Galden, nor was she the only assassin with a mark on her own head. Things weren't quite adding up. The first thing that was off was that they were given the same mark, and the second is that the same person wanted them both dead. Looking at the man who was now chained up, she snapped the phone close, placing it on a table that was close by. "so, I'll ask again, who are you working for?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:28 am
Nandoral

" None of your ******** buisness" Then Alex spit on her, and Velgar delivered a rather nasty punch to the side of the mans head. Then Velgar grabbed a knife and started cutting the mans pant's off, Nodding at her to continue.  

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nandoral

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:10 pm
bryceninja

Kuro wiped the spit from her face, glaring at the man. "I guess we aren't going to be able to do this without spilling some blood." Glancing over at the table with all the tools on it, she found two that she thought would work rather nicely. One was a scaple, the other a pair of pliers. She took the scaple, finding it the better choice, and returned her attention to Alex. "Alright, let's try a different question. Who was that man you sent us after?" As she asked her question, Kuro slid the point of the scaple up and down his inner thigh, inching closer and closer to his privates with each pass. "tell me, and I might let you keep your family jewels."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:24 pm
Nandoral
bryceninja

" I refuse, they will kill me" Alex said, But when Velgar grabbed himself a handful of nuts, He screamed " ok ok! fine, the man we sent you after was a rebel leader, and he was trying to take down the Governor. He was a decent chap, but it needed to be done...and now he is dead right?" Velgar shook his head and held up a special bullet, it looked like a regular bullet, but the tip was red glass. " These are blood splatter darts, they will make the scene look like a murder, and the man will be confirmed dead, but really he is just knocked out in a deep Coma. His men have already picked him up. I thought something was amiss when i took this job, so i wanted to be prepared." Velgar smiled at the female assassin then.

( To rectify my earlier mistake)  

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nandoral

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:43 pm
bryceninja

Kuro looked to the other assassin, a small glimmer of suprise in her eyes. It seemed she wasn't the only one who had a heart. She found it a bit humorous that Alex was afraid of being killed by those who hired him, considering he had two people who were willing to kill him right at that moment standing over him. "So, the govoner is the one who comissioned us and you. That doesn't explain why there are hits on our heads. You want to go two for two, or should I start skining you alive?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:59 pm
Nandoral

Alex shook his head, and said " that i do not know,b***h. Hell why don't you use your common scence, Why the hell would a powerful governer want to kill two of the best assassin's in the world? Why you stupid Cu...ugh" Velgar chose that time to stab alex in the wrist and twist the blade. He hated the word alex was about to use, and had killed people for it.  

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nandoral

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:14 pm
bryceninja

Kuro took the scaple and placed it along Alex's cheek, peeling away the flesh slowly, a sadistic look on her face. "Use those words towards me again and you wont have a tounge to be able to speek with." She growled at him. "I know it's common for people like us to have hits on our heads. What's not common is that the one who hired us wants us dead." By time she finished, she had completely removed a strand of flesh from his face and was twirling it around between her fingers. "Tell me everything you know, or this wont be the only piece you lose."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:28 pm
Nandoral

Alex had a strange look on his face, then suddenly his body went into convultions, and he started foaming at the mouth. He died, a few painful minutes later, and Velgar reached into the pockets of Alex's cut-off pants, and said " s**t, Cyinyde tablet..." He pulled out funny looking pills that took a half hour to start working ater swallowed. " ******** where to go." Velgar turned to the Female assassin and said " Any idea's?"  

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nandoral

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:57 pm
bryceninja

Kuro knew they weren't going to be getting any more information out of the now dead corpse, and flung the scaple at his head so the it stuck right between the eyes. She began pacing around the room, thinking of where to go and what to do from here. "Well, I can only think of one thing. Your friend there said that Galden is a reble leader fighting against the govoner, and you said you had your men pick him up after faking his death. I say we go pay him a visit and figure out what it is he knows about the govoner. He's the only lead we have now."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff