Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Red X vs. Rini Chikongou Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini lifted her left hand and licked the blood from it, keeping her eyes on Red as she dropped to one knee and painted the symbol of her Lord on the ground beneath her in four quick strokes. Practice had made the action quick, so as he dashed toward her, she was already beginning to rise. "We could care less, but soon, you will live up to it."

Black and white spread across her skin, making a skeletal pattern as she watched him approach and tried to follow his movements with her gaze -- though the mirror images were getting rather annoying. She flicked a stake into her hand, extending it. "Now the dance begins. Do your worst, Deadman."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 454

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:20 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Special Jounin

User ImageSlade
The Deadman of the Rain

(A fight between Deadmen)

The Red X running at Rini would suddenly have a hole on his right hand but not even twitch a little bit. The hole seemed like it did nothing to him at all, and the figure didn't stop with the mirror images. Instead, a sudden boost of speed and it's eyes going a red color even from the eye mask to signalize that this was an S-rank speed painting. Though it had Genin strength, but using the speed to propel he sent a kick straight towards her gut again, and if that didn't work, he had his Red X blades open to stick them against the floor and return with a kick to her back.

From the cart, another figure arose with a different voice, as it said "That hurts like a b***h, but I'll make you hurt more." and he just stayed there as he took up another scroll, and used the same blood on the hole to paint something else.

Not only that, but the other figure of Red X's creations looking like Robin was making handsigns for an Earth jutsu to lock her up with a hole in his hand as well. The problem for Rini would now be, figuring out which one was the real Red. Red was getting good at playing with masks, and she knew little of his skills, as well as he knew little to nothing of hers. Now that even these painting were S-rank speed, Red X didn't expect for her to be cornered, but he was expecting a better outcome.

(Another taijutsu turn, no jutsu used yet)

Chakra points: 310/350

(I forgot that Red doesn't know that Rini can hurt people through blood >.>)

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini twisted out of the way of the initial kick, a crooked smirk on her face as she flipped the stake in her hand. "Game over." Even as he flew past her the stake was on the move. His sword pierced the ground as the stake pierced her chest -- her heart -- and with a flare of chakra, she felt Red X's own heart stop.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 454

User Image

((Tsk tsk. You played that foolishly.))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:07 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Special Jounin

User ImageSlade
The Deadman of the Rain

(A fight between Deadmen)

The two paintings fell to the ground and turned to paint, while "Slade just fell to the ground and turned to blood as well. This would obviously seem odd to Rini, but then 15 Ultimate Paintings would rise up from all 3 blood puddles. All 3 puddles distributed 5 paintings each. Every one of them was exactly the same. Like Slade. They all talked at the same time saying "I'm not done with you yet." and all of them charged at once to Rini surrounding her.

These paintings were organized and fast though, and the first one threw a kick to her face from the north, the other wouldn't waste time and throw one at her gut from the northeast, another would just throw fists at her from northwest. The paintings just kept on going, how was she going to escape this one? Red X's trump card. The paintings kept throwing punches and fists right after another from the back, front, sides, and even down and up at random.

Shujinkō no saigo no ishi (Hero's last will) (Forbidden S-rank)
Description: This technique can only be done outside of battle, and it takes 3 complete posts before it can be completed due to a large amount of handsigns, carving, and painting. This technique can only be done once for a user. The "hero" has to carve his insignia at a large scale on any part of his body, and then seal it with the handsigns. Once the body of the user takes his/her last breath, their body is completely auto-destroyed by it turning into blood, and out of the blood comes out all of the user's past Ultimate Paintings. (Up to 15) with the same speed and strength as the user, but more vunerable, and easily burned by fire. These bodies only last for 5 posts, and cannot escape a subforum/nation/village

Chakra points: 310/350

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers