Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
And Here Begins the Madking Arc Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:06 pm
Kunesume2
zeth-sama
well then i'm screwed (only has medic techniques)

Medical is the best to have, better for Ofensive and defensive tatics.

wat i mean to say is i'm still only have healing techniques, havent trained any real offensive stuff such as ninjutsu or taijutsu  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:11 pm
I like it. Bring it, I say.  

Eris5

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:22 pm
zeth-sama
Kunesume2
zeth-sama

wat i mean to say is i'm still only have healing techniques, havent trained any real offensive stuff such as ninjutsu or taijutsu

Well chaos hasnt started yet, sounds like you need to get a postin'  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:37 pm
Kunesume2
zeth-sama
Kunesume2
zeth-sama

Well chaos hasnt started yet, sounds like you need to get a postin'

It does suck for me, though, cause I pretty much have my foundation in Genjutsu, which won't be useful in this arc... I might just hide under a rock...  

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:39 pm
or use your genjutsu on npcs or to hid yourself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:48 pm
By complete darkness do you mean no light from the stars and moon? Sorry for being so nit-picky about details, but I got confused when you described it as both a constant state of night (which would have light, even if it's a lot less than the light present during day) and complete darkness sweatdrop .

Also, I just want to be sure, but building a fire, using the chakra hikari no jutsu, using a lightning jutsu, or anything similar won't create any light?  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Novoa_Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:58 pm
I was actually going to ask the same thing lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:42 am
Snuffins
The Drinker of Coconut
Wups.

Oh! I forgot to mention one thing!

No one can enter the World Within! It'll only be able for entry to uninvited RPCs near the end of the arc! There will be NO metagaming knowledge in this arc. There is absolutely no possible way to know who or what is behind all of this. If I see any single person saying something like "oh, it's the Madking" before anything legitimately educational happens, I will remove your character from the arc completely. It won't be able to RP until the arc is over. I am serious.

No one can die in this arc; if you die, you wake up in the World of Nightmares. I will stage individual plots for each person who dies. Even if you're not killed due to the arc, you'll be revived here. Even if you die in the World of Nightmares you'll just start over. This is meant to incite chaos and have people attack each other in masses; the Madking's own little device for fun.

Shane...if we're not to metagame knowledge, how do you expect to incite madness when we dont know we'll be revived?

You wouldn't know. So people will struggle to survive, because they don't know that they'll just come back. However, normal civilians will not come back; even though that's sort of irrelevant. Only shinobi will actually be revived (that applies to Academy Students and retired shinobi as well).

@Kagetsu: Good question. There are constant particles rising up from the ground that seek to ruin human advances upon the darkness. They don't just infect food with a dull taste, they dim light. They'd begin to weaken and weaken the fire until it's black again. However, they won't do anything to any techniques during battles; the Madking is here to make people desperate, not to bias himself against elements.

The world isn't completely black; there is light from the moon (it's hidden constantly by clouds, though). Indoors, it's almost pitch black, though. A lightning technique would probably light things up brightly as it passes, yes. So it could be a temporary relief from the darkness.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:14 am
fun fun  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:18 pm
well crud i could have fun making coco do twenty nightmares at once XD  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:13 pm
About the clouds, is it possible to fly over them?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:29 pm
My guess to that would be no, but I'm not crew, so feel free to disregard.
Anyway, just killed a bunch of crazy villagers for training posts twisted . I can finally kill freely, how wonderful!  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Kageko, the arc is meant to inspire a feeling of madness and fear-ish stuff, methinks. So I would think it'd help the roleplay along if everyone were fair about it. With that, I would say no. But that's okay. Kageko will be even cooler with more interesting. ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:53 pm
shane if i plastered a gennins head on the wall in total darkness would "kleine" kill me?  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

l_Valkyrie_I

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:56 am
So blood cuases light? Can't some one just get a scratch/morally wounded in battle and then all of sudden "LIGHT! OMG!!!WTF?!...I'm magic!" Or do they have to be dead?

On another note YES! AND ARC ABOUT MADNESS! Oh how I love it! ~<3 What's gonna happen once the darkness clear? Will the colors they once love be inverted? Shall it rain Kuani? OO OO!!! HUGE rabbits with fangs and gattling guns for ears!? Or maybe justu's turn out work totally wrong?!I'm just hoping that this will get more exciting fast and it's not really a nightmare arc lol. <3 Thank you for making an arc based around insanity! Fricking love it!  
Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff