Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Kiddie Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:36 pm
Damian was just as happy as Arwen when Myka said yes. "Hang on tight, Princess." he said and wrapped his arms around her. His massive wings stretched to their full glory and flapped slowly, once they were a few feet off the ground his wings flapped slightly faster and took them around the park and through the clouds.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:42 pm
Arwen screamed and giggled the whole time, holding on as tightly as her little arms could.
Myka clapped her hands as she watched her two loves soar, then froze. She was needed. It was Ailey! She turned to Sebastian and opened her mouth. "Sebastian-"
He nodded. "I feel it too. Go, help her. I'll stay here with Damian and Arwen."
Myka thanked him and slipped away, running to the gate of the realm of Famine and slipping through with ease.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:56 pm
Damian noticed Myka rush out and wondered what was going on. He looked down at Arwen and knew that he couldn't just stop now and scare her. After about his third fly through the park, fifteen minutes after Myka left, he landed near the carousel and smiled at Arwen. "Wanna ride the carousel, sweetie?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:11 pm
Arwen nodded vigorously. "I wanna go on the white one!"
The blonde demon followed the two, eventually reaching the carousel. With a grim look in his eyes, he came close to Damian, leaning over and whispering so Arwen couldn't hear. "A friend of ours was in dire peril. She will return shortly, but only after saving Ailey. My sister will be extremely tired from her work, so please, help me keep Arwen under control. She's too much like her mother."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:28 pm
Damian glanced over at Sebastian and nodded with a light chuckle then turned back to Arwen. "Alright alright, let's go." he said and folded his wings up until they looked like a detailed design on the back of his jacket. He walked her to the white horse that was on its hind legs, but barely up that high so it could hold passengers. Damian helped the little girl to her seat and got on behind her with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:31 am
Arwen giggled. "Uncle Grigorii bought me a pony. Uncle Sebastian said it's like Mummy's. Can you ride a horse, Daddy?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:34 am
He took a while to answer her, spending the entire minute remembering his and Myka's little date at the Horseback Range and him choosing to be a horse instead of ride one. ".... In a way." he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:44 am
Sebastian raised an eyebrow. "You know, Damian, we're going to have to have a little talk later, and I think you know about what."
"Uncle Sebastian! Be nice to Daddy Charming!" chastised Arwen.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:52 am
Damian gave Sebastian a blank look for a minute before he realized what he said and blushed. Before he could say anything he heard Arwen and grinned. He just got himself a little sidekick!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:00 am
Arwen poked Damian in the middle of his chest. "And Daddy, don't be happy cuz Uncle Sebastian got in trouble! I will not accept harassment." She folded her arms and stuck out her tongue, a human embodiment of maturity...well, at least for a five year old.
Sebastian chuckled. "Scratch that: she's exactly like her mother."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:19 pm
He stopped grinning as soon as Arwen poked him and frowned. Still, he was pretty impressed with her vocabulary. He didn't even know what harassment meant!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:26 pm
"Arwen, be kind," warned Sebastian.
Arwen giggled. "I am being kind, you old codfish!"
Sebastian facepalmed. "Quite the live wire, isn't she?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:39 pm
"Quite so... you old codfish." Damian joined in with a slight grin just as the carousel stopped spinning.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:51 pm
Sebastian frowned as Arwen giggled. "What's that? Oh, it's my sister, who listens to me and won't do anything without my blessing."
The little girl looked around. "Mummy's here? Oh look, there she is!"
From their perch, Myka's small frame could be seen by the swings. As she approached, the tiredness in her eyes became clear. The second she reached the threesome, she smiled. "I...I saved them. Ailey and Knightly will live."
Sebastian nodded. "Good. What's wrong? You look exhausted."
The Brit tried to keep her smile on, but failed. "I'm..." Before she finished, she collapsed.
"Myka!"
"Mummy!!" screamed Arwen. "Daddy, fix her!!"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items