Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
1x1 TheForgottenHost Renge and hani yuuki Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:59 pm
Kyo found himself lost in the gaze and stared for a long while. Suddenly miss Honda burst though the door saying dinner was ready. Kyo shreaked out of fear and dashed out the door down stairs and looked around frantic a bit. "NOTHING HAPPENED" he calmed down and sat for dinner.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:57 pm
Yuki blushed and followed the other.."What didn't happen?" the dog asked Kyo smiling.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:42 pm
"NOTHING!" Kyo said almost shouting. He blushed a bit and scarfed his food coughing then slowing down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:44 pm
Yuki just quietly eat his food. "Are you sure?" Miss.Honda asked watching the dog laugh hard. Yuki just rolled his eyes, glaring at the mutt.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:08 pm
Kyo jumped up after he finished and took his dish to the sink. He came back. "I'm going to my room" He thumped up the stairs and laid in his bed embrassed by the dog.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:02 pm
Yuki just signed and slowly finished his food, before thanking Miss.Honda and leaving the kitchen. He knocked on Kyo's door, "You ok?" he asked standing in the door way.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:07 pm
"go away Yuki-chan" He burried his face into his pillow a bit sad like he wasn't really respected by his family. He kinda realized he wass over reacting. but soon fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:49 pm
'Yuki-Chan?' Yuki thought as he stood there for a minute, then went on to his room. He finished the homework they were given for winter break and got dressed for bed. His cell phone rang and on the other line Yuki heard a voice he could never forget. "Hello... I'm good and you?..... Ok, what time?..... Hai, I'll be there.... Good night Akito-Sama," he hung up then went to bed.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:27 pm
Their was a storm that night and Kyo woke up scared. He freaked up and walked into Yukis room. He crept into his bed and snuggled into him scared as a loud clap of thunder struck he whimperd and hid under the covers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:31 pm
Yuki wrapped his arms around Kyo, he hadn't been able to sleep that night. "Oi, Kyo are you ok?" He whispered pulling the other a little closer, he liked Kyo's warm body near his cold one.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:42 pm
"thunder storms scare" All of a sudden a thunder clapped and he whimpered hugging Yuki closely.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:45 pm
Yuki pulled Kyo as close as he could, leaning to whisper in his ear, "shhh, It's ok. Will it help if I sing?" He whispered, his lips touching the other's ear, "I remember a song my mother use to sing me when I was scared."  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:39 pm
Kyo peeked up from under the covers and nodded with a smile. He was happy Yuki let him in and for such a weird thing too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:19 pm
Yuki nodded and started to sing the song his mother once sang. It was the only thing he could remember about her, sense she gave him away to Akito when he was young. When he finished singing, he coughed once and glanced at Kyo, seeing if he was asleep. ((Yuki's voice sounds like the guy singing. lol oh and the guy singing it is named Nezumi... which means rat! lol))  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:51 pm
Kyo fell sound asleep holding onto Yuki's hand. It had been a while since someone had been able to comfort him during a storm. Kyo slept through the night calmly and fussed a bit in his sleep dreaming like a cat would and began to paw at the air.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff