[PRP]The bubble tea monster Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:19 pm
Well, that was easy; he was quite prepared to talk about 'think'. Frost finished his cup of tea before topping it back up from the pot. "Xander. I think Xander is... a relatively bright young man. He is gregarious, and enviably personable if one cares about such things. A 'smart' thinker as much as he is bright, practical, thinks ahead, quite insightful. He is mature for his age, and his loyalty - to those who have earned it - is to be admired. I can't say I think too much of his pondering joining the demolition department, but merely because I feel that high explosives lack finesse; if he will enjoy it I wish him luck.... Was that sufficient?" Frost canted his head slightly, mimicking Ally's motion when she had asked a question but failing to replicate her enquiring expression. or to show much expression at all come to that.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:46 pm
Wow. That was the most she's ever gotten out of this guy the whole time she was conversating with him. Intresting to say the least, and it made her even more curious abou the man before her. His head tilt looked alittle off and it made her smile alittle. Was he attempting to do something other than that frozen face thing? Dare she say it? It was kind of....

Akward, yet strangely cute.

"Have you told him all of this? It seems like you two are grea friends..."

And maybe somehing more. She just had to get him to admit it.

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:53 pm
"Yes, we are good friends," Frost agreed with a slight nod. "And I believe I have told him all or at least most of those things at relevant moments. What do you think of him?" Reciprocity was only fair after all, and even if he didn't especially care about her opinions he should probably ask because he ought to be polite to her for Xander's sake.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:34 pm
What does she think of her cousin? Well, there were alot of words that she could use to describe him but she could spare a few words and indugle the man before her.

"I think Xander is the coolest. Everything you've said is accurate, but if I had to have a big brother, I would pick him any day. He's sweet, considerate, and so smart its scary sometimes. I find my self looking up to him alot."

Ally looked at the clock and frowned. She had to go soon, so sad, she was enjoying Frost's company.

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:48 am
"Really?" Frost did another query-head-tilt. "I can't say I'd noticed that.... Ah, I suppose 'relatively scarily smart'? Yes, that would make sense, a matter of comparison," said Frost, once again winning the most tactful person of the year' award. "I can't say I would chose him as a sibling though," the small blond added, "for one I have never had or wished to have siblings and for another... well it would just be unfortunate." Very unfortunate; as though a fifteen year age gap wasn't bad enough as it was.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:06 am
Ally. Held back a giggle at the head tilt. Seeing the man do it every time just seemed a little...off. Not in a bad way though, just once again, in that cute akward way. No, this didn't mean she thought the man was attractive, because frankly a guy who just radiates the icy cold aura wasn't her type, not to mention the fact that this man just might be her cousin's beau. As for the siblings part, she could understand that one. She was happy being an only child till her father's little trophy wife just had to get pregnant. But that's another story.

"What do you mean by unfortunate? I understand the dislike for siblings, but what's the other reason?"

let's see if the Robot will confirm her suspisions.

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:08 am
Frost raised his eyebrows very slightly. "Has he not told you then? And you have not gathered the gossip? I kissed him in the middle of one of the rec rooms some time ago when he returned from a mission. Does that explain my position, or do I need to draw you a diagram?... That was a figure of speech, I can't say that I can think of anything I could draw a diagram of to explain it any more plainly, but you take my meaning... I presume."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:02 am
"No, you dont need to draw a diagram, unless you're pretty good at drawing stickfigures, because that would be so funny! But I get what your saying. It's good to see Xander has someone's heart."

She hopped that didn't sound too akward, beacuse she felt akward saying it. Sure Xander was her cousin, but talking about how Forst has his heart and junk made her want to...? Well she didnt know what it made her want to do. She only knew that it made her feel so so very akward.

Ally tapped her chin a bit and tried to see if she could think of any more questions to ask the man while she was still near him. He could be a wealth of information just WAITING to be tapped.

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:32 am
Frost's eyebrows lifted very slightly, but his expression didn't alter beyond that. "Has someone's heart? That is an overly dramatic statement. I suppose I follow your meaning though; you are pleased that he has... affection directed at him."

The blond took another sip of tea then, studying Ally intently. Was he expected to ask her something now? Well he couldn't think of anything, so if that was the social norm it would have have to be ignored.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:11 pm
Of course he would say something like that. She wasn't trying to be overly dramatic, but if thats how Frost saw it, then who was she to judge? Maybe he saw things differently from the rest of the human population.

"Yes I am pleased that he has....affection directed at him. Why do you word things like that? You sound like some evil detached scientist. Or do you like to keep emotions at bay?"

It was a genuine curiosity she supposed. Hopefully she didn't offend him or anything, she has a way of doing that.

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:27 am
Frost raised his cup to his lips, regarding Ally as steadily as ever over the rim as he took a sip. "You ask a great deal of personal questions," he said as he set his cup back down with a very soft c***k of china on china. "I see no harm in telling you, however, that I word things as I do because it is correct. I appreciate precision, as does any good scientist be they detached and 'evil' or otherwise. Allow me to turn your personal question back on you: why do you express things as you do? Do you consider your words at all, or do you simply say the very first thing that pops into your head? Perhaps at the same time you can tell me what you think 'evil' is? I might be by your definition."

Morality was so very interesting, and seemed to vary so much between individuals. Interesting that many Rockets who said ‘I killed somebody’ were forgiven by their fellows but if sexual assault came up on a list of crimes the individual was often condemned and ostracised. He himself was guilty of the former crime but not the latter; he had assumed that the majority of people would view it as the worst possible thing a person could do. Finding out that many did not see things like that was perplexing to say the least.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff