Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Lady Jemima's Academy for the Elementals and Mentals OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider making a second character who's male, a Mental, or both?
I'll make a guy.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'll make a Mental.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'll make a male Mental.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No way! Female Elementals rock!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Squidward
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

madametrixie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:31 am
"hey Alena," Vivi said. "I'm Vivian Rosewood, but you can call me Vivi. Everyone does. It's much shorter than Vivian and Vivian reminds me of that woman from King Arthur and she was evil so please don't call me that. Oh, I'm babbling! Sorry. I do that too often. My mother says I should try to stop it but I can't! Sorry." She blushed and returned to her unpacking. The shoes would go on the bottom of the closet...Oh, wait. One closet. She pushed her dresses aside, making some room for Alena.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:35 am
Avery exited the cab and paid the driver, with a nice tip, of course. No one could ever say that a Chant was cheap. He walked up the stairs and into Lady Jemima's, holding his three suitcases. No. This would not do. He was graduating this year. Besides, no one of his stature should be forced to carry his own bags. This will be easy," he thought. The new kids won't know any better.
A few minutes later, Avery was outside his room, two young boys holding his bags for him. He waved them away and they scurried off. Avery picked up his suitcases and walked into his dorm. There was an extremely dirty looking young man in there. He wrinkled up his nose and stepped to the other side of the dorm. This was going to be a lovely year.  

madametrixie

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:08 am
Dojime was headed back to his dorm after practicing a bit in a field away from school grounds. When he noticed Adrian peeking out B-2 he waved and smiled. "Hey. What's going on? Smells like..." he sniffed the air as he got closer to Adrian. "Dirty combustion engine?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:52 am
"WAS broken..." Adrian groaned.
"Working now....But thanks to a sudden surge, THIS happened.." he sighed, pointing at himself.

"I honestly don't know why that engine was even broken. Not like someone's throwing it at a WALL..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:05 am
"Well... I might've sneezed in the wrong direction," Dojime joked, shrugging. "I do cause earthquakes now and then... but you know if you ever have any broken parts I can mend them like new."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:11 am
Avery set his suitcases down on the floor, next to his bed. Wow, this would be annoying. His roommate was some American who seemed to enjoy making things explode and his neighbor did it without trying. Crazy Elementals. That was all they did. He decided that he might as well get to know them, considering that he would be spending the year with them. He went outside the room to introduce himself to the idiots.
"Hello. My name is Avery Chant. I could bore you with my family's lineage, but somehow I get the feeling that you wouldn't care to listen. You two are...?"  

madametrixie

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:24 am
Dojime turned and faced Avery as he came to introduce himself. Dojime smiled, despite the fact that he was pretty sure living with someone of Avery's "Lineage" was going to end up being taxing. "I'm Dojime Merenich," he greeted. "I could bore you with stories about how I ruined my family's business and how they dumped me here while they rebuild, but I'm sure the feeling is mutual," he added, keeping the same friendly tone and smile as he spoke.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:03 am
Lovely. A rich snob who thinks himself better...

"I'm Adrian Williams. I'd show you how an honest day's work is done, but by how frail you look, you wouldn't listen."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:30 am
Dojime scratched the back of his head nervously when Adrian cursed at him. "Sorry... accidents happen. At least I fix them... when I know about them, and like I said I'm more then happy to help..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:34 am
Just how he thought they'd be. Annoying, at best. Dojime seemed like he'd be tolerable, but Adrian...The only thing worse than an heir with attitude was a common boy who somehow considered that to be a virtue.
"An honest day's work?" Avery repeated slowly. "Somehow I get the feeling that that includes having fun near explosions. And your accent is simply charming."

((I took the liberty of assuming that Adrian has an American accent.))  

madametrixie

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:43 am
((Wew. Oh, is Avery still Adrian's Roommate, or did RGI ask to be it?))

Adrian waved Dojime off, not actually angry with him, and looked back to Avery.
"Well, what do you do for a living? Hmm..?" he asked, sitting down in his chair.
"And my accent MUCH better than listening to fops go on about their bloated ego."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:55 am
"Are you implying explosions aren't fun?" Dojime questioned, raising an eyebrow at Adrian.
"Believing they're fun is the first step to getting comfortable around here."

cptflint

madametrixie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:02 pm
((Avery and Adrian are roommates.))

Avery considered ignoring Dojime's ridiculous comment, then decided not to. "I'd prefer not to get too comfortable around explosions. And what do I do for a living? I'm eighteen. Not all of us come from broken homes. I suppose at some point I'll enter the family business, but as of now, I'm here, in Lady Jemima's."
Honestly. These people asked the most idiotic of questions.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:03 pm
Alena smiled. "It's okay, I don't mind ramblings. Oh and you don't need to make much room for me in the closet. I don't have a bunch of clothes to hang up. I'll keep most of my stuff folded up in my bags," she said reaching out and patting her bags. However, something about the room did bother her. "Um, just out of curiousity, did you bake some cookies?" While she was talking, she used the air to feel around the room for the mysterious source of the cookies smell but it always returned to Vivi.  

Sielent

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:10 pm
(( She's gonna be maaad XD ))

"Broken home, eh?" Adrian asked, his eye twitching.
He felt he would murder this kid before the week was over.

"I guess not ALL of us can come from incestuous families who believe their s**t-filled fortunes make them better than everyone else...."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff