Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 4's Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:13 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗
"Wow...ignoring existences...why does he sound like Daddy Kleine the more and more he speaks," he mumbles again, "hmmm Akaht-tsukey, whats the Akaht-tsukey?" he said, confused about that, remembering that Grandpa Hanzo came from Leaf and that Grandma Katsumi is apart of Cloud...interesting how he was in both of those places.

╚══════════════╝[/aalign]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:16 pm
User Image
When my sword is drawn. Your fate is sealed.

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi looked at Yamato. "People who seek power to rule the world, by hunting down 9 specific powerful people and using their power." He explained, he wasn't going to say bad people because they weren't. Just had a different view of how to rule.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
|| Byakugan || Raiton || Doton || Sunaton ||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: Unknown
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 893/893
SS [50] | S [30] | J [20] | SJ [15] | C [10] | G [5] | A [3] | R [+120]

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:14 am
Adam

A. H eiland

User Image

Takigakure ¤ Genin

Bloodline ¤ Rinnengan

Theme song ¤ Blau

Battle Theme Song ¤ "What do you see in their eyes? I can see their demise."

OCC:

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Adam was surprised when his brother took command. The younger sibling didn't mind standing up for his older brother. He just didn't like the constant slappings of the head. People can get brain damage like that and even more... It was his brother he was slapping! He looked back when Yang appeared and noticed he was about as distraught as the other two were. Yamato not so much, Adam a bit more and poor Yang... quite a bit more. Reaching out his hand to his new found friend, Adam would help the boy up to his feet before listening to Kiyoshi.

So Adam was to be a shinobi. He guessed it was needed seeing as he wasn't able to fully protect his brother as he wanted to. He should have socked the guy into next week but unfortunately Adam did below average abilities. It didn't bother the child much... Adam wasn't much of a fighter at the moment. He had in fact, only been created and has been living the world for only so long after all; and with Adam's happy and optomistic personality, the child wasn't intending on really fighting up until now. For if the man had true ill intent for Yamato, Yang, and himself... could he really have been of use when protecting them? Like Yamato, Adam spoke the same words, "Daddy told you to be our teacher?" He said softly as he looked down to his rather tiny dutch buckle shoes and dug it into the ground a little before thinking of a question that would be rather... deep if one thought about it long enough; especially coming from a youth like Adam, "Mister Kiyoshi... What made you become a shinobi and fight?" He asked as the blonde haired child looked up to him with those rippled eyes. Curious as to what made him pick up arms.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Durch die geschickte und nachhaltige Nutzung der Propaganda kann man machen, ein Volk zu sehen, auch den Himmel als Hölle oder eine extrem elendes Leben als Paradies."

"Demoralisieren den Feind von innen überrascht, Terror, Sabotage, Attentate. Dies ist der Krieg der Zukunft."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:20 am
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi chuckled a little. "Well getting right into the personal question I see." Kiyoshi sat down as this was a long story. "You see kids when I was younger then you, my parents were killed and I was left alone in this world. No friend or family. I made it by though but i wasn't happy. I found out that the reason my parents died was because of me." Kiyoshi paused placing his hand on his stomach. "I use to have something very evil and powerful in me. It was known as a buji, a creature of great power and evil. I was unable to control it, so I became a ninja inorder to control my power so I wouldn't hurt anyone else. So no one else would have to lose someone important because of me, because I know that feeling. Its not a happy one." Kiyoshi said as he looked at the group. "Thats why i became a shinobi at first, but now why I remained one. It was because I became a shinobi that I gained friends, that I gained a family. I continued to grow in power to be able to protect that life. To be able to protect what I cared about, to be able to protect everyone..." He trailed off maybe not everyone was right. "Protect what you care about most, you try and put the world on your shoulders and it will crush you." Kiyoshi then focused his attention on the group. "If I may offer this advise to you all. Never kill because you can, because I assure you it will not end with your opponents death. You kill one of them, then send someone to kill you, then someone goes after them to avenge you. Next thing you know its a village war. When you kill someone your dragging yourself and everyone you love in danger, and even if you don't lose your life someone you know might." Kiyoshi smirked some. "You might be saying how can I be strong if I don't do that, or that it can not work. But I promise you this, I am completely honest when I say I have never killed anyone in my entire life." Besides his parents of course, but its implied after that.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:25 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Yamato settled down and sat himself down, still holding the metal rod in his hand. He listened closely to what Kiyoshi had to say and understood...trying to understand it from HIS point of view as Yamato...was a pretty hard task, but all in all, he understood. He didn't say anything after that...well it's more like he couldn't.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:31 pm
Adam

A. H eiland

User Image

Takigakure ¤ Genin

Bloodline ¤ Rinnengan

Theme song ¤ Blau

OCC:

Adam fell silent and listened to Kiyoshi as if he was telling a bed time story to him. To know why he fights... why he isn't just another villager intrigued him. For Adam, up until a few moments ago... honestly didn't want to pick up a blade or a weapon. They all looked like they were meant for one thing and one thing only. These... jutsu's his heard about each have a story of their own on how they killed someone. "I... don't wanna kill anyone." Adam said softly as he sat down upon the grass of the field and wrap his arms around his knee's. He laid his tiny chin upon his knee's as he thought about the word and it's meaning. To take someone away from their life. To not again see the brightness of the sun and the warmth it brings. To no longer smell fresh bladed grass of the morning or have the moisture of the air play against your cheeks. "Kiyoshi-san?" Adam said in a questioning manner, "Can you really protect and not kill? People... are mean. Very mean. Every time I hear the word jutsu I cannot help but to think they have some history of killing someone. How can we protect when everything around us is geared towards death?"

"Durch die geschickte und nachhaltige Nutzung der Propaganda kann man machen, ein Volk zu sehen, auch den Himmel als Hölle oder eine extrem elendes Leben als Paradies."

"Demoralisieren den Feind von innen überrascht, Terror, Sabotage, Attentate. Dies ist der Krieg der Zukunft."

Panthers7

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:18 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi patted Adam on the shoulder. "I promise you if your are dedicate you can protect anything without killing." He said with a smile knowing from experience. "It's not always easy, but it is the most rewarding." Kiyoshi looked in Adam's eyes, he saw this boy had no wish to kill. Kiyoshi would try and nature that, if matured Adam would be a great shinobi.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:28 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Yamato could tell that Adam would be the good guy of their family...and to be honest, he could respect that, he would see that Adam would become probably even better than him, was it his innocence?was that Yamato's flaw but Adam's greatest strength?a kind heart? Yamato...rather interested about the fact that you COULD protect anything without killing though it wasn't easy...had to repeat that part to himself, even though the others could probably hear him, "protect anything...without killing...?but...how?" As he had walked around Taki, he saw shinobi dying on the streets from other shinobi protecting their familiies, other shinobi were doing it to survive. Could there really be a way to protect without killing another shinobi. He placed a gentle palm upon one of his own eyes, it was throbbing painfully.

╚══════════════╝

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:43 pm
Adam

A. H eiland

User Image

Takigakure ¤ Genin

Bloodline ¤ Rinnengan

Theme song ¤ Blau

OCC:

Adam smiled happily to Kiyoshi and nodded. It was settled then. He would need to become a shinobi and master his Rinnengan. If he was to vow never to kill anyone then he would do just that. He cannot keep running behind his father and brother all the time. Adam feared and rather foresaw there being a time there won't be anyone to save him but himself. Clenching his fists, Adam's determination was made, as he looked down to see him still holding on something metallic. His eyes widened for a moment as he remembered it was the headband of Blue. Adam raised the headband up to Kiyoshi smiling innocently, for he did not know the severity of the situation, "Here you go Kiyoshi-sempai." He said utilizing the honorific he heard some students yell to their teachers when they departed from the Academy.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:21 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi took the headband with a smile, he was just doing it to be polite cause he never liked to wear them. He looked at his group with a serious expression. "But remember, just cause I say this does not mean you have to follow it. I am just trying to look out for all of you and wants whats best for you. Also if you do have yourself in trouble I will be their to help you, I promise that to you all. I will protect you all with my life if needed." Kiyoshi said, his vow to his team to protect them no matter what, even if it meant killing.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:02 pm
Adam

A. H eiland

User Image

Takigakure ¤ Genin

Bloodline ¤ Rinnengan

Theme song ¤ Blau

OCC:

Kiyoshi the way he spoke, at least near the end. sort of sounded like his father. Sort of. He thought that because of the way he said he was going to give his life up to protect them. The way his father had said that to he and his brothers except their was an immense and overflowing amount of love felt. With Kiyoshi, it seemed more like a overflowing amount of caring. Which wasn't bad! In fact it was quite nice to hear another person stating that they would have his back. Adam's small hand rose up as he extended his pinky, "Pinky promise?" Adam asked, somewhat in a playful tone as the child had nothing less than a blossoming grin upon his face.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:33 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . why do birds fall . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX from up in the sky . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXlXXXwhen you walk by ? . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . just like me . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX they want to be . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXclose to you . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . just like me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXllXXXXthey want to be . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXlXXxXXXclose to you . . .

XXXXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"The family stays together."
Two blades; now transformed to look like the lightning fangs. Two transfusions; the idea governed to him by the one known as Hysteria. Two puddles of rain seeming to fall from the sky, but the magnitude of the rain only seemed to increase. They couldn't feel it within this empty little room, but outside, it was pouring. Because he had been training and preparing and all under orders. A widow came to him in that night, hidden under the empty stars. And she told him exactly what he needed to do. A frail little bolt sent around the corridors of the blade, almost as if it were real. This was the magnitude of skill a Kage like him could portray. He placed the blades into his pack and kept them tame, as a little smile came down upon his face. He stepped from the high perch he stood on and arrived next to Kiyoshi and his sons, placing a single hand atop the Hyuuga's head. "Hey," The boy said to him, though he should've known he was here with a request.

The outsides of this land were storming very hard. The skies seemed to be tamed, though -- with a great light gleaming through. He wanted to make sure that everyone knew; that he was becoming stronger by the day. And his plan would work. There was no way it wouldn't. "Love -- can you please teach me the phantom?" There were so many injustices in the past life -- injustices done to him and done by himself. But what mattered more was the specter falling upon his shadow; taking him from down in the ground. He was being swallowed, he thought; swallowed very soon. "I need that for what's next." He knew that even if he died nothing would happen; he'd just have to endure a wretched plot down in some dream. Maybe he'd even learn more, there. And he wouldn't even have to abandon Kiyoshi; because he'd just -- in the real world -- be back very soon. There was too much missing from this field; like a past.

The truth was that he left Lucifer in Hysteria's Garden with her subjects. He couldn't bear to bring him along with what he was going to be doing very soon. He was going to storm an organization all alone; because he had the power to. He was the nine-winged host, and on top of that, the strongest man in the world. He knew that; he always did. Despite his insecurity of how he was weak without the angel, he knew that even with the Kyuuha stripped from him, he'd still be so admirable. So he wasn't afraid. He believed he could do it; he believed he could battle them all alone.
___________________{ TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT }_________________________

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi looked over at Kleine and blinked a few times before answering. "Ok" He said as he waved his hand and a golden blade appeared in his hand as he stabbed Kleine right though the heart. As he did, the blade surged with power and its properties of the sacred sword of light allowed Kiyoshi to implant his memories into Kleine. Which allowed him to implant all the memories of creating the style and using it to give Kleine perfect knowledge of it. Kiyoshi then removed the blade as it left no damage or anything and patted Kleine on the head. "Good boy." He laughed for no reason.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:45 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . why do birds fall . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX from up in the sky . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXlXXXwhen you walk by ? . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . just like me . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX they want to be . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXclose to you . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . just like me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXllXXXXthey want to be . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXlXXxXXXclose to you . . .

XXXXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"The family stays together."
"What the fu--" First, he was afraid; because he was about to be stabbed in the heart. Then, he was confused; because he didn't die. Then, he was somehow magically given a massive influx of knowledge on the style. He really had no idea just what happened. ". . . Okay then." Part of him was wondering something; should he ask him? The children were still being gently held upon Kleine's chest -- though still evading getting stabbed -- by the straps; but he could find someone to look over them. He just . . . didn't really want to go alone. But, then, it felt like he was just causing a problem. The head that Kiyoshi was patting quickly began to feel overflowed; never once had he been known for having the right answer. "Hey . . ." The man didn't really know what kind of tone he should've taken, what kind of gestures he should make, or anything like that at all; but he did know that he had one important thing to say. "There are people in this world who want to kill me; and one day they may do so. One day they may march upon this village and aim to take my life. I want to get them to leave me alone, but I know that if I go there with just myself that I won't be safe. Can you come with me? They live in the Mist; a specter of my past that I'll need to put to the side before I can live happy and ignorant." He didn't really know what the goal he had in mind was; but something would have to happen necessarily soon. "I also want to tell you one more thing -- but it'll have wait until we've already left Waterfall. It's something that you'd probably want to know." He had decided to get straight to the point; no icing to hide what was underneath the cake.
___________________{ TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT }_________________________

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:52 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi let out a sigh as he looked at Kleine. "You know I absolutely loath getting dragged into fights." He said as he looked down as his kids and rubbed their heads as he brought his focus back on Kleine. "But I suppose I can bring myself to let it happen this once." Kiyoshi said with a smirk.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash