Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:42 am
...it was kidding, right? Right, it had to be kidding. He didn't like explosions. Not at all. "I think I'd rather have a run-in with the cops than an explosion," he commented truthfully, his tone still a bit hesitant. He didn't really think anything would explode in here, but explosions still made him think of Aila, so he aimed a thoughtful, possibly sad frown at the steps in the dark. The rolled-up blanket shifted in his hands awkwardly.

"Do.. you normally have to hide from the cops like this?" He asked (quietly) after a few moments, aiming his gaze back up at the jester. As good a hiding spot as this was, he didn't want to give them away by talking too loud.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:58 am
Rouge kept its back to Inigo, using the act of listening for their pursuers as an excuse to stay near the metal door. A metal door that was very cold and not all too pleasant to stay near, thank you kindly.

"Perhaps," was the polite and short answer. "But you were pretty quick to skedaddle, yourself, I notice."  

Catzandbirdz

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:11 am
Inigo leaned backwards against one of the cement sides of the stairwell, focusing down at the blanket in his hands at the comment. "Ah, yeah.." The grunt admitted, brow furrowing a bit. He didn't exactly like talking about what happened, but it wasn't as if he'd murdered anyone or anything. "I don't think they'd recognize me by sight, but if they ran my name they'd have me arrested before I could even blink or something," he explained with a shrug. He was sure they'd love what he was up to these days - all the more reason to arrest him.

He turned his head towards the clown, his eyes easily adjusting to the dim light that filtered through the cracks in the doors and illuminated the jester's form. "Hear 'em still?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:28 am
"All's quiet for now," the clown answered, its breath visible in the air as it backed down a step from the door. Hopefully Zero had managed some sort of decoy trick, and would come knocking soon to let them know things were clear.

Rouge turned partly turn to give Inigo a serious look and ask a serious question. "You aren't some crazed serial killer with a funny news name, are you?" Well... as serious as Rouge could be, that is.  

Catzandbirdz

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:37 am
"That's good," he sighed. Well, at least he could relax for the moment, which was better than not at all. This waiting game was wearing on his nerves, but at least he wasn't alone. Speaking of company... The jester's question made him blink once or twice before he stifled a chuckle. "Nah, not anymore than you are, I think," he said, then went on, "I got uh.. I was expelled from the university over in Sandalwood, but they confiscated a bunch of my stuff and pokemon. Obviously had to get that back," the grunt said with a shrug and both hands in the palm-up gesture of 'what can you do' as if it were just like grabbing something you forgot from your bedroom.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:53 am
"Heh. Obviously." Rouge looked back to the door. Just what was Zero doing? The clown moved down another step, now starting to clench and rub its hands together. The jester outfit, as much as Rouge may say otherwise, reeeeaaaally wasn't meant for sitting still in the cold. Even the knees were getting cold and stiff from kneeling on the cement steps. "And no funny news name?"  

Catzandbirdz

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:58 am
For some reason, he couldn't see the jester not agreeing to that, so he felt a bit better about it. Sort of justified it or something, perhaps...

He was a bit distracted by the clown moving further down the steps - closer to him - it was a bit obvious as to why when the gloved hands started rubbing together. Suddenly the fleece blanket, still all rolled up, bumped softly against the jester's arm. "Nah, no funny news name unless they make fun of mine or something," he said with a shrug, then noted, "you look a little cold."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:18 am
"Nope." Rouge shook its head. Rouge was stubborn like that. "Peachy keen as always!" The clown gave a cheeky thumbs up, but was definitely starting to shiver regardless of what was said, and that shaking managed to slip just the slightest into the voice.  

Catzandbirdz

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:20 am
Okay, now it was more obvious. "Nope," he insisted, and pressed the blanket into the jester's cheery thumbs-up, "you can't tell me you're immune to cold. I'm wearing a thick jacket and I'm still feeling it. There's no way you're not cold. Besides, if you're not careful you'll get sick or get frostbite or something," the teen finished as a hint of concern entered his voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:29 am
Yeah, this guy was definitely nuts. Sane people usually spent their time wanting Rouge to have an off day, not suggesting ways for better health. The clown crossed its arms and leaned back against the opposite cement wall from Inigo, studying and sizing him up. Then, with all the conviction of a petulant child, said plain and simple, "No."  

Catzandbirdz

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:36 am
Inigo was having similar thoughts, except thinking this clown was insane for not having any sort of jacket or anything. It obviously wasn't enough, so why wouldn't the clown accept the blanket? "It's a nice warm one though," he explained as he pulled the flimsy cardboard off that held it in shape and unrolled part of it. His fingers felt warmer already. "I don't know why you don't want it, because you're obviously cold." There was no way he could be convinced otherwise, and he'd already decided that this blanket would belong to the jester whether said jester wanted it or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:56 am
"Don't need a reason. Don't want it." It had felt kinda nice... but no. No such thing as free gifts. Rouge wasn't going to just walk right into that one. "It's only a little chilly. Not like we're going to be camping down here."  

Catzandbirdz

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:01 am
"Nah, I know that," he said as if it were the most obvious thing. Probably because it was - he knew what camping entailed. This was most certainly not camping. "You ever been camping before? In the woods?" He asked while, in one sudden and fluid motion, he attempted to fling part of the blanket onto the jester where it'd have to catch it - and leave at least one side exposed to just how cozy the blanket was. The clown wouldn't be able to cover all of itself at once, could it? Nah. "I used to practically live in the woods."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:20 am
Rouge huffed and flicked at the edge of the blanket that landed on its lap, keeping both arms crossed. When that didn't do much but twitch the hem, Rouge unfolded one arm and started brushing at it like something that was going start biting. "That's all nice and dandy but-- ehhhhh." The clown pulled a face with the whine and brushed more.  

Catzandbirdz

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:35 am
Well, this wasn't going nearly as bad as he'd originally thought. "Aw, it's not g--"

The door suddenly opened the same way Rouge had pulled it open before, and the pair in the stairwell were suddenly bathed in light. "Aha--ha?" Two cops stood on the other side, one with the door in his hand, both looking a bit bewildered by the scene they found.

Inigo, in the immediate panic that coursed through him, did the one thing he could think of: Pull out the first pokeball of his he could grab and release it, which he did, and the resulting flash of white light morphed into something incredibly intimidating.

A small, timid looking Chimecho.

The pokemon seemed to confuse the pair of police further - until the little creature made a surprised noise and released a Hypnosis attack at the pair of huge strangers - who immediately both fell on top of each other under the effects of the debilitating attack. The Chimecho wouldn't know, though; the tiny pokemon had covered its gold eyes with its paws.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff