Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A mercenarys prized posession. (1x1 with enzerxDainar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:51 pm
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke shoved the big wolf outside. Despite his slim, muscular figure, Daisuke was much, much stronger than he looked and because of his smaller build, he was much more faster giving him in edge in many fights. The Tibetan wolf stood at a confident 5' 10" only a couple inches shorter than the Alpha Wolf, "A father should not yell at a daughter, and if you think I'm an Omega, you are wrong. Paws or weapons, choose!" The single now furiously blue eye was staring at the big wolf. "If I win, you'll calm yourself and speak to me. I don't want bad blood in between us."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:22 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke shoved the big wolf outside. Despite his slim, muscular figure, Daisuke was much, much stronger than he looked and because of his smaller build, he was much more faster giving him in edge in many fights. The Tibetan wolf stood at a confident 5' 10" only a couple inches shorter than the Alpha Wolf, "A father should not yell at a daughter, and if you think I'm an Omega, you are wrong. Paws or weapons, choose!" The single now furiously blue eye was staring at the big wolf. "If I win, you'll calm yourself and speak to me. I don't want bad blood in between us."
"And if i win.. laughing lake comes home. paws." laughing lake couldnt look as the fight began. she didnt like fighting all she heard was growling and snarling. then a yelp of surrender..from her father.she look and saw him limping,"So small wolves that have stregth of mountain wolves here are alphas? I misunderstood you. you may keep my daughter but if you dont mind her brother will be staying to monitor her.Laughing lake..."Laughing lake ran over. "Y-yes papa?" "If he harms you or makes you cry. come home..got it!" she nods knowing that would never happen. He then grunted, got on his horse and stormed off and just when her father was out of sight. laughing lake fell to her knees and started crying he finally accepted her decision. but she was now worried of how he would react about her pups..  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:41 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

"And if i win.. laughing lake comes home. paws." laughing lake couldnt look as the fight began. she didnt like fighting all she heard was growling and snarling. then a yelp of surrender..from her father.she look and saw him limping,"So small wolves that have stregth of mountain wolves here are alphas? I misunderstood you. you may keep my daughter but if you dont mind her brother will be staying to monitor her.Laughing lake..."Laughing lake ran over. "Y-yes papa?" "If he harms you or makes you cry. come home..got it!" she nods knowing that would never happen. He then grunted, got on his horse and stormed off and just when her father was out of sight. laughing lake fell to her knees and started crying he finally accepted her decision. but she was now worried of how he would react about her pups..

Daisuke had sustained no injuries during the fight, even if he was a lot younger than Laughing Lake's father, fifteen years of war had given him enough experience to fend of almost anything. He approached Laughing Lake and picked her gently, "Do you want to leave the mountains? Then you wouldn't have to see your father again." He said quietly, he didn't know how she would react but it seemed like she was terrified of him and Daisuke was only acting off of that reaction.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:46 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke had sustained no injuries during the fight, even if he was a lot younger than Laughing Lake's father, fifteen years of war had given him enough experience to fend of almost anything. He approached Laughing Lake and picked her gently, "Do you want to leave the mountains? Then you wouldn't have to see your father again." He said quietly, he didn't know how she would react but it seemed like she was terrified of him and Daisuke was only acting off of that reaction.
she nodded slowly. she just wanted to be with him. to make sure the pups were safe. she clung to him shaking,"daisuke...im scared...i don't wanna go home.."  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:53 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

she nodded slowly. she just wanted to be with him. to make sure the pups were safe. she clung to him shaking,"daisuke...im scared...i don't wanna go home.."

Daisuke hugged Laughing Lake, "As long as I'm around, you won't need to, I'll be your home." He sat on the bed with her, "Pack the things you need and want, we can head to my den, it's about two days away, it's a little different then here, more trees, there is a lake nearby. You . . . we . . " he said as his paw touched her stomach, "Weill like it there."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:12 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke hugged Laughing Lake, "As long as I'm around, you won't need to, I'll be your home." He sat on the bed with her, "Pack the things you need and want, we can head to my den, it's about two days away, it's a little different then here, more trees, there is a lake nearby. You . . . we . . " he said as his paw touched her stomach, "Weill like it there."
"Nodded and packed what she could and knew she had to be careful because of the pups. she nuzzled him showing she was ready. (timeskip if you wanna)  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:00 pm
enzerubebii98255

The trip back home was easy, for the sake of comfort, he took a slightly longer way around, Laughing Lake had been depressed and scared as they traveled, but by talking, sharing funny stories, and encouragements of the future, she had cheered up. On the last leg of their journey, Daisuke had pulled out his guitar and started playing a song. The guitar's smooth sound eased the atmosphere.

When he had finished the song, it was evening, the sun was setting. He noticed that Laughing Lake looked sleepy and he scooped her up effortlessly and carried her. When they arrived a his den, His sister, and his niece were standing there, Wataru was there too. "Hey you guys,"

The white twin of Daisuke approached him and smacked him on the head. "Ow!"

:"The least you could have done is told me that you took my daughter with you!" She looked at him seething with annoyance.

Daisuke growled a little, "She followed me, clever pup takes after you! Anyways go on home, I need to put my new mate in bed." Wataru grinned mischeviously, "So you guys can . . ' Before he finished his sentence, Orihime grabbed him by the ears and with him yelping dragged him to their home across the road. Daisuke opened the door to his den and gently laid Laughing Lake on the bed, it was a king sized bed that he usually slept in by himself. He put all of their belongings on the ground and laid down next to her, feeling sleepy himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:09 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

The trip back home was easy, for the sake of comfort, he took a slightly longer way around, Laughing Lake had been depressed and scared as they traveled, but by talking, sharing funny stories, and encouragements of the future, she had cheered up. On the last leg of their journey, Daisuke had pulled out his guitar and started playing a song. The guitar's smooth sound eased the atmosphere.

When he had finished the song, it was evening, the sun was setting. He noticed that Laughing Lake looked sleepy and he scooped her up effortlessly and carried her. When they arrived a his den, His sister, and his niece were standing there, Wataru was there too. "Hey you guys,"

:"The least you could have done is told me that you took my daughter with you!" She looked at him seething with annoyance.

Daisuke growled a little, "She followed me, clever pup takes after you! Anyways go on home, I need to put my new mate in bed." Wataru grinned mischeviously, "So you guys can . . ' Before he finished his sentence, Orihime grabbed him by the ears and with him yelping dragged him to their home across the road. Daisuke opened the door to his den and gently laid Laughing Lake on the bed, it was a king sized bed that he usually slept in by himself. He put all of their belongings on the ground and laid down next to her, feeling sleepy himself.
The next morn she awoke to a new place and daiskue clinging on to her. she knew he was tired from the long trip so she just licked his nose and looked around,""My this is big." she thought as she kissed him. "Morning honey.." she saw he was smileing in his sleep"he must be dreaming" she decided to let him be and watch him sleep. she even wondered if he even talked in his sleep.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:28 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

The next morn she awoke to a new place and daiskue clinging on to her. she knew he was tired from the long trip so she just licked his nose and looked around,""My this is big." she thought as she kissed him. "Morning honey.." she saw he was smileing in his sleep"he must be dreaming" she decided to let him be and watch him sleep. she even wondered if he even talked in his sleep.

Daisuke stirred in his sleep, his dreams were filled with memories of battle, but they were beginning to fade as new people entered his life, friends, comrades, allies, his sister, his niece, and finally Laughing Lake. He mumbled her name as he slept, dreaming of his future children and their happiness.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:34 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke stirred in his sleep, his dreams were filled with memories of battle, but they were beginning to fade as new people entered his life, friends, comrades, allies, his sister, his niece, and finally Laughing Lake. He mumbled her name as he slept, dreaming of his future children and their happiness.
she was staring to get a bit crushed and whispered,"Honey your crushing me and the pups.I know your having a good dream but.can you let go?"  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:54 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke heard Laughing Lake in his sleep and rolled over . . . right onto the floor. With a loud thud, he snored as he layed spawled out on the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:59 pm
Dainar Inferni
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke heard Laughing Lake in his sleep and rolled over . . . right onto the floor. With a loud thud, he snored as he layed spawled out on the ground.
she laughed lightly and heard a knock on the door. she decided to go in her other clothes that cover some parts and walked over and opened the door and saw the lady version of her mate,"Oh hello you must be daiskus sister." she smiled and was curious to meet her,"He told me lots of stories about you. some i kinda promised not to repeat."  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:19 am
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke's sister Orihime glared at the sleeping figure of her twin brother on the floor and sighed, "So you're his mate. Ya got a name?" She asked nonchalantly. Orihime was the opposite of her brother. She was bold, fierce, vulgar unlike Daisuke who was quiet, shy, and a gentlewolf. The two had grown up together as orphans after the empire destroyed the city they were living in. They were taken in by a mercenary group that had happened to be going by the destroyed city. As they grew older, they were taught to defend themselves, and eventually joined the war.

After the war was finished, they moved on with their lives, she worked as a barkeeper in her own bar, the Lone Wolf. Her daughter was a product of her former and deceased love, Teru, a Gray Wolf. Akira was a mix of the two so she was more gray than white and had a black tip on her tail, while her mother was just like Daisuke, white all over, black rings around their tails, legs, and arms, black ears, and a gray patch of fur that covered their fronts. Her new boyfriend was Wataru, the Timber Wolf that had been keeping an eye on Daisuke's den.

They also both wore glasses and had identical scars. Both hers eyes were open, "Oh yeah, did you know that he can use both his eyes? He keeps one closed because it's been magicked."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:24 am
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke's sister Orihime glared at the sleeping figure of her twin brother on the floor and sighed, "So you're his mate. Ya got a name?" She asked nonchalantly. Orihime was the opposite of her brother. She was bold, fierce, vulgar unlike Daisuke who was quiet, shy, and a gentlewolf. The two had grown up together as orphans after the empire destroyed the city they were living in. They were taken in by a mercenary group that had happened to be going by the destroyed city. As they grew older, they were taught to defend themselves, and eventually joined the war.

After the war was finished, they moved on with their lives, she worked as a barkeeper in her own bar, the Lone Wolf. Her daughter was a product of her former and deceased love, Teru, a Gray Wolf. Akira was a mix of the two so she was more gray than white and had a black tip on her tail, while her mother was just like Daisuke, white all over, black rings around their tails, legs, and arms, black ears, and a gray patch of fur that covered their fronts. Her new boyfriend was Wataru, the Timber Wolf that had been keeping an eye on Daisuke's den.

They also both wore glasses and had identical scars. Both hers eyes were open, "Oh yeah, did you know that he can use both his eyes? He keeps one closed because it's been magicked."
"Oh i didn't know that. im laughing lake by the way feel free to come in ill make you breakfast." she stepped aside and walked to her sleepingmate. "Um honey. we have a guest. its your sister and i think she doesnt like me already.."  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:43 am
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke sleepily got up and yawned. He stretched his tired limbs and looked at his sister, "Oh hi there." Orihimie smirked, "Up sleepy head?" She walked further into the house, closing the door behind her. "I'll cook you some breakfast. For two." She gave a smile to Laughing Lake, "I'm Orihime by the way, and I like you don't worry. You probably can take care of yourself, and by your look, I can already tell, you're carrying pups." She walked into the kitchen and pulled out a pan and opened the fridge for some eggs and bacon.

Daisuke walked up to Laughing Lake and hugged her from behind. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff