Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Into new territory (1x1) need a sergal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nandoral

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:35 pm
Nanitakriana was in the home garden section of the store when she heard a loud, metalic grinding sound coming from the same entrance she had used. It would have been imposible for any animal to open the doors themselves, and the chance of a human being in the same area was slim considering that they were mostly extinct. That meant that it was most likely a northern looking for suplies or simply hunting down single cell targets, which was exactly what she was...a single southern sergal far away from any chance of help. Using the shelves around her as laders, Nani climbed up to the water pipes and rafters, using them as narrow walking boards. Her senses were alert as she used her vantage point to look for what else had come into the shop. She finally located what it was, and sighed with silent relief when her eyes finally found what it was. The creature was definately not a sergal of any kind, and didn't look like any of the other creatures she had seen. She could only think of one thing that it could be....a human. If it really was one, it would be the first one she had ever seen with her own eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:07 pm
The boy began searching through the isle for what he was looking for, at the end of the isle he found it, saw blades, usually no one would have thought of these to be used as weapons but the boy new better. The blades could be used at a distance, if thrown properly, and could be used as attachments for weapons or ordinary objects to make them into more efficient battle weapons.

The boy heard a faint sound as something was climbing up into the ceiling area. The boy didnt make any sign that he noticed what happened and grabbed the blades off the racks and pulled out a small pack from under his cloak which he placed the items inside.  

FirionTheDragon

Nandoral

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:17 pm
From where she was at, it looked to Nani like the human was there for the same reason she was, just gathering some supplies. Despite the stories she had been told of the race, she didn't really see anything threatening about it. Sure, it had weapons, but so didn't she. If anyone was going to survive on their own, anywhere, they had to be prepared for anything. So the guns she saw didn't setour her. She wanted to get a closer look at the creature, and stepped with slow caution across the pipes untill see was standing right above him, her tail swishing from side to side with curiousity.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:29 pm
The boy stopped for a moment, grabbing hold of one of the blades, he was sure something was nearby but wasnt sure where exactly. Without warning he quickly spun around, the blade in hand, and let the blade go. The blade flew through the air for a moment before getting stuck in one of the walls. The boy stopped and looked around, only to see a small rat run by. Feeling foolish for what he did he grabbed a few more saws off the rack and placed them in his bag. He put the bag back onto his back and began to explore the large shop a bit more.  

FirionTheDragon

Nandoral

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:51 pm
Nani watched with careful eyes as the creature below her began to show signs of caution. In a waste of ammo, he threw a blade at a wall, doing nothing more than disturbing the rats that lived inside. It did show that she needed to be more careful though, not wanting the next blade to find itself stuck in her. She didn't see though why her peolpe feared these creatures. By now, any sergal would have been able to find and kill her. He could figure out where she was, and she was standing right above him. The young sergal girl found the creature more interesting, even cute, than problematic. When he left the isle that had the lades in it, she jumped down from her perch, following behind at a safe distance, one where she could easily dodge a blade if it threw one at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:10 pm
The boy explored the store a bit more, finding nothing of interest, he decided to leave the area. He began to make his way to the exit, until he came by one of the small refrigerators that used to hold beverages for thirsty customers. The refrigerators didnt catch his interest but what was inside did, a bottle of Coka-Cola, the boy rushed over to the fridge and quickly opened the fridge and grabbed the surviving drink. The drink was warm since there was no power to keep the drink cold, but that didnt matter to him, he quickly grabbed the drink and placed it in his bag for later use.  

FirionTheDragon

Nandoral

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:31 pm
Nani had followed the the human all the way back to the entrance, staying behind a rack of nails so as not to be seen. If it was going to be leaving soon, she would have to give her curiousity a rest. There were still things she needed to do, and didn't have time to follow it any more. Turning, Nani dashed back to the garden section for the seeds she was looking at earlier. As she had turned though, her tail knocked some of the nails off the rack she had been hiding behind, and they fell to the ground with a loud clatter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:48 pm
The boy immediately heard the loud clattering of objects hitting the floor. He quickly reached down into his cloak and slipped on his cestus gloves and prepared himself for who ever was hiding. He slowly walked up to the isle where he heard the items fall, his fists up so he was prepared to fight. The boy came to the corner and waited for a minute, taking a few deep breaths, and turned around the corner to see who the sneak was.

Historical Facts: The cestus glove is the first boxing glove created, mainly used for the gladiators in their fights. The glove can boost your psi up to three times.
((lol))  

FirionTheDragon

Nandoral

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:18 pm
When she heard the sound of the nails hitting the floor, Nani knew she had messed up. The sound echoed through the empty store, and the human was sure to hear it. She only had moments to figure out what to do, and even fewer options for what to do. There was always trying to run and hide, but the chance of her being able to do so silently was too slim. She could prepare for herself for a fight against a creature she knew nothing about. Again, not a really good option. The only choice left was to 'surrender' so to speak. Just let the human know that she didn't plan to hurt him. Would that really work though? His kind feared her's for what they were and did. Would it really see her gesture of non combat and accept it? There was only one way to find out. Nani took several steps back, her hands raised abover her head as the human rounded the corner.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:34 pm
The boy came around the corner and saw a sergal and a surrendering one at that, something he had never seen a sergal do. The boy cautiously walked up to the creature, keeping his fists up incase of anything, when he was an arms length away he began to examine the creature, right away he knew it was female, he then noticed her bow and cautiously came around and took her bow. He continued to examine her and without warning he pushed her down to the ground and pinned her down. "Why are you watching me?" he said, putting his spiked gloves next her face so she could see what he had armed.  

FirionTheDragon

Nandoral

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:57 pm
Nani watched as the human slowly came closer to her, not sure how it was going to react. It circled around her slowly, taking the bow that had been strapped to her back. Even with her bow not in her possession, she wasn't too scared. It wasn't untill it knocked her off her feet and pinned her to the ground that fear began to course through her. She began to wish that she had run instead. If the stories were true, she could have easily out run him and gotten out of the building before he could have caught up to her. Too bad it was too late for her to do anything. All the sergal girl could do was look from the spiked glove that was held to her face to the human above her. An eternity seemed to have passed before Nani was able to for the words needed to answer the question asked. "I...I was....curious. I've never.....seen a.....a human before." She finally looked up at the creature, her eyes locking on his and staying there. Even with the position she was in, her curiousity took hold of her. "You...you are a human....right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:45 pm
The boy looked at her, if he was curious he didnt show it, but he gave a nod. "Yes, I am a human." he said not showing any sign of letting her go, "And you probably haven't seen a human before because your kind has nearly wiped us all out." he said and brought up his gloved hand and grabbed hold of her head, although he could only grab her fur since her head was too large for his hands. He was right about to finish the sergal off but before he could do anything, their was a loud thud and everything went black. He fell to the floor and behind him was another southern sergal, this one male and with an old board in his hands. "You alright?" he asked offering her his hand.

((=3 i thought i'd add my sergal character i drew to save the day btw the boy is just knocked out.))
User Image  

FirionTheDragon

Nandoral

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:44 pm
Her eyes filled with sadness at the boys words. It was true, her kind had killed most of his, and she didn't really understand the reason why, but she hadn't hurt any of them. Why be mad at her for something she didn't do and wasn't part of? She knew she wasn't going to get her answers, as the boy showed he was intent on killing her. Closing her eyes, Nani waited for the eternal darkness to take hold. Instead, she heard a set of thuds. Taking a chance and cracking an eye open, she saw the human laying on the floor beside her and another one of her own standing over them both, a hand held out to her. She nodded, taking the hand that was offered and pulling herself up. "I don't think it hurt me. More scared than anything." The young sergal answered as she went and retrieved the bow that had been taken from her. Turning back to the older sergal, she gave a bit of a bow. "Thank you for helping me sir. I'd probably be dead right now if it wasn't for you."

((Your art work is absolutely amazing. I want you skills.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:52 pm
((haha thanks, and this is my first sergal drawing, btw i take requests if you'd like any. free of charge. XD))

The sergal turned to the boy and grabbed hold of him and tossed him onto his shoulders, "No need for thanks, I am simply doing what we do, watching over each other." he said and turned toward the building exit.
The boy hanging over the larger sergal's back moaned every few steps.
The sergal turned to Nani and gave a gesture with his head for her to follow, "c'mon we can make camp outside for the day before I take this one back to the others."  

FirionTheDragon

Nandoral

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:24 pm
Nani allowed herself to smile at the older sergal, though she still felt sad inside for the human. If they brought him back to the main village, the leaders were sure to sentence him to death, not for attacking her, but just because he was different....a human. Following him out of the building, she figured her task could wait untill morning. She could grab the seeds that were needed before they headed back to the village. They didn't travle too far from where they had been when they came to an area that looked like it would suffice as for what they needed. There were half crumbled buildings around them, any one of them would provide a decent shelter for the night. "Why don't we stop here?" She asked, looking up at the older sergal as if he would have the final say.

(hmmm, that sounds tempting ^_^ I might take you up on that.)  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff