Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Should i get an FA? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:45 pm
00Shoe
Jonstalker62
*gasp* Shoe! You should be ashamed of yourself! Telling someone to waste ten seconds of their life! You know what he could be doing with those ten seconds? He could be.... well, he could..... Oh! Maybe he could.... s**t, my argument is invalid....

You just made me spend a few seconds reading that! How could you!!!

And so begins the vicious cycle....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:51 pm
Jonstalker62
And so begins the vicious cycle....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not if I ignore every post you make from now to infinity!  

00Shoe
Captain

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:59 pm
LOL

you guys are great cat_blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:05 pm
00Shoe
Not if I ignore every post you make from now to infinity!

Hmmm, you make a very good argument. But consider this, if you ignore my every post, then where will you get your supply of witty one liners? Or where will you get your immense sense of satisfaction from putting me down?  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:08 pm
Jonstalker62
Hmmm, you make a very good argument. But consider this, if you ignore my every post, then where will you get your supply of witty one liners? Or where will you get your immense sense of satisfaction from putting me down?

Where was the witty one liner?!

Any who... do you ever have it where you are texting someone and they just don't understand what you are trying to say? How could I be any more clear with what I am saying?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:37 pm
00Shoe

Where was the witty one liner?!

Any who... do you ever have it where you are texting someone and they just don't understand what you are trying to say? How could I be any more clear with what I am saying?

Here it is! Hey baby, was your dad a terrorist? Cause you are the BOMB!

And yes, I've had that happen multiple times, usually while I'm talking to my brother, the poor b*****d, doesn't know his a** from his face, but they look pretty much the same, so I can't blame him lol.  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:10 pm
Jonstalker62
...doesn't know his a** from his face, but they look pretty much the same...

So that would make you twins then? Zing!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:56 am
Fur Affinity may seem scary, and believe me when I say it's scary for me too. Putting your creations online just seems like you're opening yourself to critique, or possibly even the ignorance of other furs out there in the community.

I'm personally a traditional artist, and I would describe my drawing skills as aspiring at best. Seeing the beautiful creations other artists can create, really can be a big hit on your self esteem.

I went to a furry convention once, and the guest of honour was a very talented artist. None other than the artist known as Black Teagan, one of the two that make up the Fur Affinity page, Blotch. She told me something absolute awe inspiring, "never take down the art you think is horrible".

There's a great deal of reasoning behind this. Keeping your old work can really show how you've improved if you are truly passionate on the topic. Seeing how far you've come gives you a sense of achievement pretty much nothing else can give.

So I would suggest you to actually go ahead and start up a page, I'll definitely be watching your page and look forward to works you might create.  

Noel Reynard

2,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:08 am
00Shoe

So that would make you twins then? Zing!

Lol, I see what you did there, and I don't approve. Shoe, I am disappoint.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:20 pm
Jonstalker62
Lol, I see what you did there, and I don't approve. Shoe, I am disappoint.

*offers cookies* Now do you approve?!  

00Shoe
Captain

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:34 pm
00Shoe
*offers cookies* Now do you approve?!

Tempting me with baked goods? How could I not approve!?! *takes cookie* Nom nom nom.

*offers a stick of TNT* Do want?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:37 pm
I have an FA, but all I do is follow my favorite artists' journals.

They're an interesting bunch.  

Hoomiku

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:03 am
Noel Reynard
Fur Affinity may seem scary, and believe me when I say it's scary for me too. Putting your creations online just seems like you're opening yourself to critique, or possibly even the ignorance of other furs out there in the community.

I'm personally a traditional artist, and I would describe my drawing skills as aspiring at best. Seeing the beautiful creations other artists can create, really can be a big hit on your self esteem.

I went to a furry convention once, and the guest of honour was a very talented artist. None other than the artist known as Black Teagan, one of the two that make up the Fur Affinity page, Blotch. She told me something absolute awe inspiring, "never take down the art you think is horrible".

There's a great deal of reasoning behind this. Keeping your old work can really show how you've improved if you are truly passionate on the topic. Seeing how far you've come gives you a sense of achievement pretty much nothing else can give.

So I would suggest you to actually go ahead and start up a page, I'll definitely be watching your page and look forward to works you might create.

Thats the thing, hence why i have been asking, I dont do art at all. i dont draw nor do i wish to be able to right now.if anything i wish i played my Bass more.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:46 pm
There's nothing wrong with having a page that doesn't excel in anything. I have a few friends that have a FurAffinity page for the sake of having a page.  

Noel Reynard

2,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:15 am
Noel Reynard
There's nothing wrong with having a page that doesn't excel in anything. I have a few friends that have a FurAffinity page for the sake of having a page.
*bangs ead against the wall*Why am i so Stupid!!

One of my mottos is:
Better have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

emotion_facepalm  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces