Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
I wish people did Free art more often Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:09 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato

Thank you!! lol my style varies from Furry to still life to crazy arse stuff lol

you tried playing with gimp yet smile

Before I can, I got to at least get one piece of art scanned. My friend, Jessica, is scanning on for me tomorrow. We're both doing the same one, but I'm just gonna use my copy to practice with.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:15 pm
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato

Thank you!! lol my style varies from Furry to still life to crazy arse stuff lol

Before I can, I got to at least get one piece of art scanned. My friend, Jessica, is scanning on for me tomorrow. We're both doing the same one, but I'm just gonna use my copy to practice with.

that should be fun to see how they both turn out wink  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:20 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato

I'll definitely will post them here when they get done. My friend's will probably get done first, but I'm hoping it will turn out good. Its just a first edition fursona, I'm sure I'll add on to him as I go along.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:24 pm
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato

I'll definitely will post them here when they get done. My friend's will probably get done first, but I'm hoping it will turn out good. Its just a first edition fursona, I'm sure I'll add on to him as I go along.

well if you get super into gimp you could always make furry dolls XD or furries that you can put different features on and add accessories and stuff its really quite fun (actually contemplating that idea more intently than she should with her current task load <,<)  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:29 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato

well if you get super into gimp you could always make furry dolls XD or furries that you can put different features on and add accessories and stuff its really quite fun (actually contemplating that idea more intently than she should with her current task load <,<)

Haha, well I'm hopeful that at least I can get the hang of it. I would love to draw them a lot more.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:00 pm
Onato

Haha, well I'm hopeful that at least I can get the hang of it. I would love to draw them a lot more.

lol yeah i love the vibrant colors that a computer offers wink  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:06 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato

I know, tell me about it. I can't wait to see how it will turn out. It looks a little like my sigy, except instead of green eyes, they're amber, and he has more piercings, plus the background will be a yellow light to dark to black. Yellow so that it will make him 'pop' more.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:08 pm
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato

I know, tell me about it. I can't wait to see how it will turn out. It looks a little like my sigy, except instead of green eyes, they're amber, and he has more piercings, plus the background will be a yellow light to dark to black. Yellow so that it will make him 'pop' more.

if you want i would make you a freebie sprite of him with rave lights in gif form xD so it looks like hes raving rave lights are so much fun!!!!!!!  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:11 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato

if you want i would make you a freebie sprite of him with rave lights in gif form xD so it looks like hes raving rave lights are so much fun!!!!!!!

OMG!! lol I love rave lights! haha I so wanna go to a rave party, but there aren't any around where I live.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:16 pm
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato

OMG!! lol I love rave lights! haha I so wanna go to a rave party, but there aren't any around where I live.

LOL same here >.> closest we have to a rave is a few gay bars 30 miles from here  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:19 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato

LOL same here >.> closest we have to a rave is a few gay bars 30 miles from here

Lucky! lol, I'm so gonna hit one up on my 21st though, well besides drinking around the world at the 'world showcase' at Epcot at Disney World. Haha, saw this one chick last year get so hammered that she begged random passer bys to eat sauerkraut off of her breasts.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:30 pm
Onato

Lucky! lol, I'm so gonna hit one up on my 21st though, well besides drinking around the world at the 'world showcase' at Epcot at Disney World. Haha, saw this one chick last year get so hammered that she begged random passer bys to eat sauerkraut off of her breasts.

wow.... emotion_facepalm that's bad also the gay bars in your area might have a 18 and up night thats how i went to my first gay bar lol no booze obviously but it was interesting  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:31 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato

wow.... emotion_facepalm that's bad also the gay bars in your area might have a 18 and up night thats how i went to my first gay bar lol no booze obviously but it was interesting

haha we have like one gay bar, its called 'Just Us' lol they serve 'pride pizza' HAHA XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:39 pm
Onato

haha we have like one gay bar, its called 'Just Us' lol they serve 'pride pizza' HAHA XD

you should suggest pride cookies or cupcakes too smile rainbows are fun XD  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:45 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato

you should suggest pride cookies or cupcakes too smile rainbows are fun XD

Haha damn right. I'm getting 7 piercings on my left ear (yea it sounds like a lot). They'll be rainbow going down. ROYGBIV kinda way.  
Art Share

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff