Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Borderlands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:07 pm
James looked at her, "A monster came out? Jesus, that's terrible... I thought the Vault contained treasure..." he sighed, "Well, Jane, I'm so sorry. I wish I could help..." he rubbed her back, feeling immensely sorry for her, "I guess you want me to go now?" he asked, looking at her, "I've caused enough trouble as it is..." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:30 pm
Jane looked at him with wide eyes, whimpering and taking his hand, looking into his eyes with adorable, optimistic eyes, "Y-You're... The first person to believe the story... Everyone else called me crazy, insane... N-No, don't leave. I'll take you up on your offer." She said in a soft, cute tone as she smiled widely and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek, her tail wagging cutely as she yawned adorably.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:33 pm
James smiled, "I've been hunting for that damn thing for years, but now I just give others a nod and let them carry on." he said, and then he said, "Tell you what, the runners can wait, let's get those drinks.." he told her, getting up and walk outside.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:34 pm
Jon
What do you mean we have to fight them "Honorably". Why can't we just shot them from here?

Jon walked into the town, just in time to see the whole car thievery take place. He sighed, damn, five minutes in town and already chaos was erupting. Jon walked into the shop and checked the machines for something interesting. Finding nothing to his taste, he walked over to the bulletin board and waited for the other two people. Maybe they could help him with his quest to find the Vault.

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:42 pm
Jane smiled widely and nodded, walking out of her house with him and towards the buggy, but spotting a Hunter on the way out, looking at her and him. She turned to James and whispered, "James, that Hunter is just standing there, looking at us... Should we go talk to him or should we just go?" She asked in a sort of scared tone, hoping that he was friendly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:47 pm
James looked over at the stranger, "Hey, just poking around?" he asked, "How about you come and get some drinks with us?" he said, he knew he couldn't be a threat, he just didn't look like it.

James walked over to the runner station, and he tried wiring it again to get his runner back, then it sparked and James jumped back, yelping and waving his hand, "God... damn... it's broken for good..." he sighed, "I guess we gotta get that spare part after all."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:00 pm
Jon walked saw the pair of friendly strangers at the bar and decided to take them up on their offer. Taking a seat next to the female, he offered his hand to the two. "Hello, name's Jon. I'm looking for the Vault. What about you two?" He ordered a coke and sipped at the drink, these two looked friendly enough, and some extra firepower would definitely help him in his quest.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:07 pm
James shrugged, "I'm James... I'm usuallyFighting off bandits... keeping things working more or less... I could use a good adventure." he pointed off, "I'll give you a good bit of advice, bandits are digging in, their all over the place." he pointed to the main road, "Mad Mel... took over most of the runners. Sledge took over Headstone Mine, I'd be damned if I knew why the hell Nine Toes has Skag Gully." he got a beer, "Then Baron Flynt took over Salt Flats... pepper in a army of escaped convicts following each, and we got a obstacle."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:14 pm
Jon laughed and put his hand on hiss chin in a mock thinking position. "Hmmm, find valuable treasure, kill some crazy assholes who think a Dirty Sanchez is a good time, and generally cause mayhem..... yeah, I'm not seeing a problem with this. As long as you and the lady here are up for it, I don't really mind carving my our way through some bandits."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:36 pm
Jane looked at Jon with a frown and brushed her hair back, murring softly as she gave him a cute look, "Don't call me, 'the lady'. My name's Jane. Sure, but bandits don't stand a chance against me, take a look at my equipment." She said in a sort of smug tone, giggling as she took off her shield and put her uber guns on the table, smiling cutely at the two as she showed them the best she had to offer.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:48 pm
Jon put his hands up "Sorry, sorry, didn't mean to offend you.... lady...." He grinned mischievously, but his eyebrows raised as she put her SMG on the bar, it was a good looking weapon. He decided if they were going to compare guns, he might as well pull his out. "My dad had a saying," he said, pulling his sniper rifle from his back and setting it on the bar "Just because you're target's in range doesn't mean you have to be." He looked at James "You're turn!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:01 am
James held his hands up, "Alright, alright show an' tell..." he tossed his rifle onto the table, and he pulled up his storage deck, then suddenly a revolver and a hunter's shotgun appeared, and James put the on the table, "Ain't much, I know, but they sure as hell get the job done." he said, then he sat back down, "So, it's a deal? We're going to find the Vault, together?" he asked, "We're a team?"  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:40 pm
"Well s**t!" exclaimed Jon, looking over the Soldier's weapons "I don't see why not. We have a similar goal, I'm sure we can come to an agreement on the loot dispersal, and our abilities compliment each other, we'll be a force to contend with." He put his hand in the middle of the table for a "Mighty Ducks" moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:30 pm
Jane looked at him with a frown, sighing and shaking her head, "Treasure? That's what you think the Vault holds? You're wrong. All that god forsaken Vault holds is a aboministic, horrifying monster, that killed my parents. If we do this, I want to get the final shot on that sick son of a b***h." She growled out with a snarl, rage and need for revenge flashing in her eyes as she put her hand in with Jon.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:15 pm
Jon was shocked "A monster, you're serious? Crap, are you sure? I mean, not to be offensive, I can see how this is a sore topic for you, but can I see some proof? My entire childhood revolved around this legend, I can't just give up on it." He could see that Jane wasn't lying, why would anyone lie about their parents death like that? But her claim sounded, well, rakk s**t crazy.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff