Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:20 am
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony sighed at Luca's words. He knew this; the doctor had been called before, but he couldn't do anything, nor could he find an accurate cause. "Alright, Luca..." Tony said, standing up as well. He watched as the boy left the bathroom and sighed again. I wish there was a way for me to help him... he thought, frowning a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:02 am
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony sighed at Luca's words. He knew this; the doctor had been called before, but he couldn't do anything, nor could he find an accurate cause. "Alright, Luca..." Tony said, standing up as well. He watched as the boy left the bathroom and sighed again. I wish there was a way for me to help him... he thought, frowning a bit.

Luca again felt a sharp pain in the bottom of his stomach as if someone had stabbed him , luca quickly went back to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet ,but instead of vomit it was blood coming out of his mouth. Luca's face expression changed from his usually calm and collected demeanor to a frightened and worried one. One of the maids came in as luca looked up from the toilet , she screamed "oh god!" ;the whole bottom of luca's jaw around his mouth was covered in his own blood. Luca would die soon if this kept up and luca knew this ,that is why he was so determined to find the drake . The maid ran out the bathroom, luca was sitting on the floor by the toilet "Tony,I'm going to die..that is if I don't find shredbone soon.." he decided that he might as well tell tony because he was someone he trusted.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:52 am
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony, a shocked and worried look on his face, rushed over to Luca as soon as he started vomiting blood. "Luca!" Tony said, his tone showing worry. "Luca... He poisoned you when he killed your parents... That's why you've been like this," he murmured, finally understanding why Luca was always so sick. But, how would they find Shredbone...? They hadn't had any leads before and they didn't have any now. Tony felt a pang of sadness as he thought of what it would be like without Luca. Lonely, painful, heartbreaking. Overall, not good.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:53 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony, a shocked and worried look on his face, rushed over to Luca as soon as he started vomiting blood. "Luca!" Tony said, his tone showing worry. "Luca... He poisoned you when he killed your parents... That's why you've been like this," he murmured, finally understanding why Luca was always so sick. But, how would they find Shredbone...? They hadn't had any leads before and they didn't have any now. Tony felt a pang of sadness as he thought of what it would be like without Luca. Lonely, painful, heartbreaking. Overall, not good.

Luca nodded "yes I know, there has to be a way to find shredbone and I have no choice but to find him..or find a way to get rid of the poison" he said standing up and stumbling a bit before he walked into his office . Luca opened an old book and after looking through it he came across and old ritual that stated 'to get rid of the curse you must have sexual intercourse with the first person other then relatives that you care about most and knew the longest luca's face went pale;that person would be..Tony. "I..can't..Tony is..male.." he muttered to himself.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:00 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

The hurt and sad look on Tony's face didn't fade, even after Luca had left to his office. Quickly, he picked up the towels on the floor and put them in the laundry basket, then headed to the office. Just as he walked in, Tony heard Luca mutter the words "Tony is male." Raising an eyebrow, Tony walked over to the younger male and asked, "What about me being a male?" He looked at Luca's face and frowned, seeing how pale it was. Why is he so pale? It's not from the blood... He's even more pale... he thought, his worry now overpowering his curiosity.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:14 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

The hurt and sad look on Tony's face didn't fade, even after Luca had left to his office. Quickly, he picked up the towels on the floor and put them in the laundry basket, then headed to the office. Just as he walked in, Tony heard Luca mutter the words "Tony is male." Raising an eyebrow, Tony walked over to the younger male and asked, "What about me being a male?" He looked at Luca's face and frowned, seeing how pale it was. Why is he so pale? It's not from the blood... He's even more pale... he thought, his worry now overpowering his curiosity.

Luca looked up from the book ,he showed Tony what he had read and after Tony read it luca moved the book away from tony's face "which would mean you..so we have to..." luca trailed off, feeling disgusted just thinking about it. Luca sighed "there has to be another way" he said flipping through the book's pages , he frowned when he didn't see one "...there isn't another way" he said looking Tony in the eyes.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:24 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

As soon as Tony finished reading the words on the page, his cheeks darkened to a light shade of crimson. M-me?! I guess that's why he's so pale... he thought, shaking his head and putting his hand over his face. "But I'm a guy, you're a guy, you have a fiance..." Tony muttered the reasons to himself, all the while shaking his head. But I... No... Even if I do feel that way... he thought, glancing at Luca for a second, then back down at the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:35 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

As soon as Tony finished reading the words on the page, his cheeks darkened to a light shade of crimson. M-me?! I guess that's why he's so pale... he thought, shaking his head and putting his hand over his face. "But I'm a guy, you're a guy, you have a fiance..." Tony muttered the reasons to himself, all the while shaking his head. But I... No... Even if I do feel that way... he thought, glancing at Luca for a second, then back down at the floor.

Luca sighed "why can't there be another way?" he thought out loud and looked at Tony as if he asked him what should he do.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:38 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony looked up at Luca and sighed. "Because God hates us. He's tormenting both of us," he muttered, standing up straight again. He shook his head again, making his decision. "I think... I think that we should do it if it's the only way to keep you alive. I don't want to lose you. You're all that I have left..." Tony murmured, a sad look in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:58 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony looked up at Luca and sighed. "Because God hates us. He's tormenting both of us," he muttered, standing up straight again. He shook his head again, making his decision. "I think... I think that we should do it if it's the only way to keep you alive. I don't want to lose you. You're all that I have left..." Tony murmured, a sad look in his eyes.

Luca looked surprised but nodded "...Alright" he said and went to his bed room and prepared the ritual around the bed on the floor when he was done he drew a pentagram around the bed and said some words in a different language from the book and a light flashed. Luca put the book down "...it's done" he said and started to take off his clothes slowly when he was done he walked over to Tony blushing lightly "...let's..get this over with" he said before he kissed Tony.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:04 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony watched as Luca left to prepare everything for the ritual. "That b*****d..." he growled to himself. "Mocking me. Tormenting me. Making a fool of me. Why? Was it something that I did? My family? A past life? What?" Tony spoke softly to himself, careful so no one could hear him. A few moments later, he left the office to Luca's bedroom. When he arrived, Luca was just starting to remove his clothes. "Yes... Let's," he murmured, kissing the younger boy back gently and delicately.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:21 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony watched as Luca left to prepare everything for the ritual. "That b*****d..." he growled to himself. "Mocking me. Tormenting me. Making a fool of me. Why? Was it something that I did? My family? A past life? What?" Tony spoke softly to himself, careful so no one could hear him. A few moments later, he left the office to Luca's bedroom. When he arrived, Luca was just starting to remove his clothes. "Yes... Let's," he murmured, kissing the younger boy back gently and delicately.

Luca hesitantly wrapped his arms around tony's neck deepening the kiss, luca felt himself start to get a bit turned on as the kiss continued but it was strange to him because tony was a man how could he be getting turned on from making out with another man. Luca hoped Tony wouldn't notice but he knew he probably did.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:31 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony, feeling that Luca deepened the kiss, smirked and kissed back. No way, is he really...? he thought, watching Luca carefully. I think he is... Really? It's even possible for him...? Tony thought, slightly amused. Slowly, he fulled away. "Bed..." he said, panting softly from the little make-out session.

|| Wanna time skip now? ||

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:19 am
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony, feeling that Luca deepened the kiss, smirked and kissed back. No way, is he really...? he thought, watching Luca carefully. I think he is... Really? It's even possible for him...? Tony thought, slightly amused. Slowly, he fulled away. "Bed..." he said, panting softly from the little make-out session.

|| Wanna time skip now? ||

(yeah I do)
The room filled with light right after they were done ,the pentagram started to glow. The marks that looked like tattoos in his face disappeared and his eyes turned a dark ,deep blue and his hair went from sliver to black . Luca panted from what just happened,he felt something in his body change then the light went away. Luca slowly sat up on the bed "...I..I can't believe we actually..had sex.." he muttered a blush now on his face as he looked at the floor.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:06 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony stared at Luca as the transformation began and took place. Damn... I thought he was amazing before. Now... he thought, holding back a smile. "Yeah..." Tony mumbled, smiling on the inside. Thinking about it now, after it had been done, it was kind of awkward. But, it was still amazing. Tony just hoped that this wouldn't ruin their friendship.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff