Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Four-Fold Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:57 am
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

User ImageXXXXX
. . нɑɴɢɪɴɢ σɴ тнє ѡɪɴɢʂ σƒ мʏ ɗʀєɑмʂ . . .
▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 一 一 一 一 一
░░ ░░ ⇝ μ ɕ н і н αXXα ĸ α и ɘXXXXX
| T A K I G A K U R E | D E N S E T S U [ E X - A N B UX XM E M B E R ] | N I N J U T S UXXS P E C I A L I S T |

The blades were no threat to her, so she didn't flinch. Not a bit. The stench of the one person she's surprised to still see after their little spat popped up.

Her question was something even Lars couldn't answer, that is, until another voice chimed in. A voice she wished she wouldn't have to hear a while from now again. "Me being a capable shinobi or not has nothing to do with the question I asked. You make it seem as if I'm that full of myself." It was difficult to speak without snapping or sounding rude, but it was the best she could do at the moment. She felt threatened, especially for her daughter. Suspicious from his reaction at the death of Kiyoshi's beloved apprentice. It was simple- she didn't trust Kleine. Not. At. All. Of course, now wasn't the time to act childish- his quick answer to her brief question was all she needed at that moment. She mumbled something under her breath, tightening her grip around herself with the uncomfortable atmosphere that only grew thick with each passing second. "So when's this passing over?" She asked in general, hoping for someone to answer.. someone besides Kleine. She picked up Hisana in her arms, letting her head fall on her shoulder as her distrust in him only became worse.

{aidhgoijfd Hopefully, this should be good for now. haha I've got other posts for other roleplays to work on tomorrow so you'll get a post late at night like this tomorrow. xD

Btw I have a feeling I screwed up on something here, hahaha so I if I did such a thing, please, feel free to correct me.}

Satsui-No-Hadou21395

The Drinker of Coconut

XXXXXUser Image

xxMANGEKYOU SHARINGAN- 149
xxxxCHAKRA USE- 111
xxxxxx • S [5] | A [30] | B [40] | C [50] | D [60] | AS [111]
xxxxxxxxJUTSU EFFECT- N/A
xxxxxxxxxxJUTSU EXPLANATION- N/A

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:02 am
Adam

A. H eiland

User Image

Takigakure ¤ Genin

Bloodline ¤ Rinnengan

Theme song ¤ Blau

Battle Theme Song ¤ "What do you see in their eyes? I can see their demise."

OCC:

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Adam took a similar yet different approach to what Yamato made when they entered the cave. For them to run through the frightening village by themselves, being basically clueless as to what is going on in the village, his family, or... anything, brought much confusion to the child. From the time his brother brought children to him and his brother, to him taking said children and then disappearing. Or Kiyoshi returning with a bump upon his cranium after returning from where ever he and his father went to. Even if Adam didn't have the strength to really do much at this time, being left in the dark wasn't fun at all. Especially with you have pale creatures trying to deprive you of life. His rippled eyes looked up when he spotted Lars. Happiness bubbled from the tiny child as he sprinted forwards! So long has it been since the day they all split from their home and took their own little adventures. Adam's, being rather possibly the smallest, but an adventure nonetheless. Promptly pouncing his father and placing a soft son-like kiss upon his cheek the child clinged, "LARS! Why have you disappeared while there are nightmare ghosts about! Without the sunlight, they will not go back underneath the bed and into closets!" Adam looked up to his Lars with those large eyes and continue, "Why does not the sun want to return to the sky and put the monsters back int their place? Is it sleepy?"

(( Edited XD ))

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Durch die geschickte und nachhaltige Nutzung der Propaganda kann man machen, ein Volk zu sehen, auch den Himmel als Hölle oder eine extrem elendes Leben als Paradies."

"Demoralisieren den Feind von innen überrascht, Terror, Sabotage, Attentate. Dies ist der Krieg der Zukunft."

Panthers7

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:32 am
The Lady of Nirvana

Panthers7

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The Walls are laced with red
As our lips press together
The echoes of the
dead
Oh can it get any better?
The h•le in my he art 
Is just a start
From what begins and ends
A tale that 【starts 【pauses】   stops】
Just like the normal trends

Now close your eyes, silence your voice
For the night is ours alone
There is no decision nor is there a choice
☩Your sins you must atone

██████When this is all over...████

╔══════════════╗

Lars fell back and pet Adam gently with a smile, his FATHER kissed Adam on the forehead gently, having missed him for so long. He held his SON quietly and held him tightly as tears streamed down his face...he had missed him so much and had seen that he had grown a little since they had last met. He nuzzled his SON gently as the tears kept falling, Yamato still stood there and glared at all of them, Yamato was just crawling back up to his father without demanding answers, now being loving and caring towards them would only bring more confusion and idiocy between everyone. Lars missed his son and looked down to Adam with tears in his eyes and huge smile on his face...he missed him, so much. "Adam, my son, I'm so sorry...so sorry for not being there with you through all of this..." cried Lars as his smile dissolved into a frown.

╚══════════════╝

████...it will ALL be mine██████

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:33 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"Take me for what I am."
When Adam came and only mentioned Lars in his speech, the man felt a little distraught, but he didn't let it show. "Adam, don't call your father "Lars". You're supposed to call him "dad", alright?" He sighed, turning back to give Akane a lifeless stare, muttering something under his breath-- "I wonder why you don't like me . . ." It could've been that he didn't seem very effected by Shoko's death. Maybe that was why she seemed to act as if he were the devil. But the fact of the matter was that anyone would've reacted similarly; Shoko slept with his fiance and didn't even bother to apologize, and then she somehow ended up pregnant with his child. Everything about her was a threat to Kleine's sanity. He wanted to feel bad for her when she died, but there was no way he could. "That's not a simple question," He replied firmly. "Most likely, we'll be here for a long time. If we go back to the village, there's a chance that people will die by killing each other off, and that'll only create more of these things. Everyone needs to be kept under a close eye or else panic will break out and a lot of people will be killed. In all reality, this evacuation may last for weeks."

A few people fell under the grasp of insanity within this short period of time. Some of them fell to hurting themselves -- tearing off their own skin with their toenails, gnawing at their flesh. Their hands weren't free and their eyes were concealed, but the desire for death was not something that could be locked away from their mind. Panic was beginning to rise; and orders were issued that civilians split up to different parts of the cave with their families. If anything, if people started killing each other again, at least they could die with their loved ones and face some level of "conclusion". That's what he would've liked to think. But things weren't so ideal as that. "Kleine deeear.~" A familiar voice called out; Hysteria's arms wrapped around his shoulders and neck. "You could bring them all to my garden. I promise I won't kill them, but I might suck out their blood a little. I'll probably have sex with a few, too. Hey, if I like one really a lot, can I keep it?" The woman asked with an excited look on her face, though she'd quickly be shot down-- "They're not evacuating to your garden. At that point I might as well hand them over to a serial murderer."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:05 am
User Image
When my sword is drawn. Your fate is sealed.

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi appeared out of the ground where he could sense Kleine. He emerged wearing Yuto and Diva on his chest in a baby holder. Kiyoshi looked around and was somewhat shocked. He saw Kleine, but also Akane, Lars, Yamato, and Adam. He knew all these people but was never in one room with them all, and from what he knew they all had some deep issues going on. "So whats going on?" Kiyoshi said trying to break the ice.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
|| Byakugan || Raiton || Doton || Sunaton ||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: Unknown
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 893/893
SS [50] | S [30] | J [20] | SJ [15] | C [10] | G [5] | A [3] | R [+120]

The Female Shinobi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:11 pm
Takahashi Uchiha Kira

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Takahashi noticed a lot of people walk in, but tried to ignore them. if they wanted to talk to the young boy, they would have said tried. " Hey Kleine, you never actually taught me anything. You just gave me a scroll and said: 'learn something'." Takahashi did acknowledge the woman on Kleine though. " Who's that?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

FadedBurn

Dangerous Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:46 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXUser Image
He sighed -- knowing that Hysteria herself would want to answer Takahashi's question. "My name is Bitchtit the Third, pleased to make your acquaintance," The woman replied, suddely appearing sitting atop him with her legs hanging over his shoulders. Kleine turned to Kiyoshi at this point, knowing he wouldn't be able to control Hysteria any more than he tried to any time before. "The dead are coming back to life and turning into hairy, robed monkey ********. The usual." With how crazy this world was; he found that this wasn't even sarcasm. No one needed to laugh at what wasn't a joke.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:46 pm
User Image

The echoes of the
dead
The h•le in my he art
Is just a start
A tale that 【starts 【pauses】 stops】

╔══════════════╗

Lars looked and saw that mostly everyone was there...everyone who had either hurt Lars, or tried to help him yet only hurt him more in return. He held his son more tightly and closed his eyes, he didn't want to look at ANY of them, all of them had hurt in at one time or another and even worse, Hysteria was RIGHT! Kleine would hurt him to the point where he would want to not want to live anymore, but the odd thing was, he wanted to. He wanted to live in order to show all of them, to hurt all of them like they did him, it was as if the words of his father bounced off of his mind as he sat there in silence.

To trust no one, to love no one. To be the herald to their end, and soon bring it upon them. No. He couldn't go that far, but to cause pain would be just as good. He looked over to the people and on the inside, he grinned, the sight of them acting this way made him happy...the sight of their pain brought him joy on the inside. He looked down to Adam and smiled to him while wiping his tears, "I'm such a fool, always believing that happiness is obtainable, viewable even, I mean look at me, I'm whining and crying, releasing my sadness upon you, Adam, my son," he said as he pet Adam gently, speaking to him alone for a moment. He then looked to Hysteria, looked to her and now, on the inside, he screamed even louder than before, why did she have to be here?! Of all people! To vent here, to release inner feelings here to all of them here would just be dangerous, especially with all of the other citizens being afraid at the moment. He needed to stay calm, cool, and collected, he gripped his forehead as he felt a twinging pain come to it as if holding it all in was painful to himself, but he still needed to remain calm.

Oddly enough, Kleine was acting sane, Kiyoshi was acting sane, Adam and Yamato were acting sane, Hisana and Akane were acting sane and even Hysteria was acting...normal. Why was he sitting there going bats*** insane? probably with Adam watching him do it too. Hysteria's offer to take everyone to the garden, why did that seem like a grand idea to him? "Hey genius!" said Chuukou within Lars, he was confused, "calm your tits bro, just let it go!" said Chuukou as he looked to Imperfection, who nodded, both of them playing chess in Chuukou's graveyard of blades, his realm, "the plot and everything else will be just fine if you don't flip out for a good minute or so, calm the hell down." Lars nodded, agreeing with Chuukou...which was odd for him.

╚══════════════╝

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:10 pm

User Image

User ImageXXXXX
. . нɑɴɢɪɴɢ σɴ тнє ѡɪɴɢʂ σƒ мʏ ɗʀєɑмʂ . . .
▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 一 一 一 一 一
░░ ░░ ⇝ μ ɕ н і н αXXα ĸ α и ɘXXXXX
| T A K I G A K U R E | D E N S E T S U [ E X - A N B UX XM E M B E R ] | N I N J U T S UXXS P E C I A L I S T |

Sudden a small boy raised his arms as he sprinted in Lars' direction, not even glancing at Kleine. They were so similar, Adam and Lars, that it wasn't even difficult to understand this was his son. It was so heartwarming.. their tearful reunion. Memories of Sedra suddenly flashed in front of her, forcing her heart to beat faster with each passing second- yearning to see the family that both Kiyoshi and her tore apart single handedly. She tightened her grip around Hisana, tightly shutting her eyes to simply let it all melt away- the sadness. Reality. Kiyoshi's voice suddenly chimed in, almost forgetting that he was a citizen of this village.

His presence was the last thing she needed and did her best to ignore it; at this moment, she was fully dried from the shower she took earlier, but still only wearing a shower robe in a freezing cave didn't make it better. Skin growing more pale than usual the longer it was exposed; the atmosphere was freezing up.. but she can't succumb to the numbness, not yet. She has to stand strong, for Hisana. She swung the little girl to her other arm and used her right to wrap the clothing around herself tighter, "Lars, do you think you can-" Eyes quickly switching to him, didn't noticed it until now.. he was reacting to something.. something negative. "Lars.." She said warmly, stepping over in his direction, "Stay strong.." She needs clothes, but was this the right time to ask him for them? The poor man, so broken at this moment.. maybe she should wait awhile. "If you need anything, I'll be here for you."

{Crappy wordings. xD I know.}
XXXXXUser Image

xxMANGEKYOU SHARINGAN- 149
xxxxCHAKRA USE- 111
xxxxxx • S [5] | A [30] | B [40] | C [50] | D [60] | AS [111]
xxxxxxxxJUTSU EFFECT- N/A
xxxxxxxxxxJUTSU EXPLANATION- N/A

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:20 am
Takahashi Uchiha Kira

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Hello Bitchtit, i'm Takahashi. Who are you really?" he said, confused. That probably wasn't her real name. The young boy deactivated his Sharingan, there was no treat to him here. He also deactivated his cursemark. The lightning bolt pattern retreated back to the original mark. " Am I supposed to just stay here?" The question was directed to Kleine. He didn't want to. He didn't want to be here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

FadedBurn

Dangerous Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:01 am

User Image

XXXXUser Image
He frowned. A part of him still felt bad that Adam didn't bother to try and speak to him. And then there was the fact that everyone here seemed to regard him as some villain or foe. Why? He knew he did bad. He knew he cheated on Lars and sort of ignored his children -- but the ignoring of his children was because he had no choice. He died. And when he came back, he couldn't remember anything about anyone but the person who died with him. It wasn't his fault that he wasn't there. That was what he thought on the surface, but the inside was lined with tears and regret. He wanted to be away from the crowd. He started walking, and kept walking, far away to anywhere but here. When he was away from everyone, he pressed his back against the cold wall and slid his body down to where he was sitting. He cupped his face. He wanted to be alone.

Hysteria wanted to follow him, but she knew that he wanted to be away from even she right now. The stress was piling up on him. He needed a moment to himself. "My name is Hysteria. Some people call me Hysteria the Mad, because that's . . . my title, or something. I'm also known as "the big b***h who started this whole mess" and "that crazy little slut always following Kleine". All titles about me are probably true, however. See how the sky is black out there and the food tastes like s**t? Yep. All my doing. But at least I'm honest about it." Following his next question, she answered simply with: "If you're concerned about not getting enough training, you can probably go over to Kleine and get some. He may want to be alone right now, but he always makes exceptions when it involves ninja-related things or things pertaining to his duty. He'll be fine with teaching you. From what I can see, you're not very good at hand-to-hand combat or close-quarters combat in general; whereas Kleine is a master at those things, and I'm sure he can help you out. But if you simply don't like this place for the sake of not liking it, shove it. You could die out there -- no, you will probably, most definitely die out there."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:36 am
The cave began to rumble. The walls began to shake. The entrance that was once stiff began to bustle against a force threatening its life. The shinobi began to quickly take the citizens to the far back of the cave where the Sannin lived, because they knew it'd be safer there. Kleine had already created a large bone structure to keep the cave from collapsing on them, and it was no question that it would hold. But at the same time, there was no question as to the identity of the ones smashing against the door. Driven by blood, driven by instinct, this must've meant that everyone left behind in the village was now dead. That could be the only explanation as to why they were here. Eventually, a crack began to form upon the many boulders that made up the entrance. And that crack intensified, and intensified, as the wall dwindled, and dwindled. Eventually the wall was gone; bursting outwards as many glowing-eyed figures hidden by robes stared silently for a moment, before they all began to cumulatively disappear. They were on the move.

With their fleshy spears in hand and their drool falling to the floor, they each began to move closer as they scattered further across the field. One Ghost Seeker swiped its spear against Lars, whereas another threw its spear at him. A Ghost Finder leaped down to slam against Akane's head, and two others were at each of her sides to attempt to grab or smash her if she were to evade. Kiyoshi would be faced by three Ghost Finders and three Ghost Followers. One leaped upwards to slam its weight down on him, where another began to scream wildly to prevent any attempt at ninjutsu. Another would follow his steps and movements to hope to meet his eye -- a method of disarming him. They were all acting this way for a purpose. The Leader didn't seem to be here yet, though, so it was basically the same deal for Kleine. He was faced with three Ghost Finders, three Ghost Followers. He lowered his eyes; he didn't need their sight. His mind was capable of gauging the length of every movement, every step, its place of origin, and from where it came. His eternal sharingan played out their every movement. It was just too bad that he couldn't use Takami against their screams.

The ghosts seemed to ignore Hysteria, maybe knowing that she was their matron. Or maybe they just couldn't see her; because they craved mortal life, not anything else. Whatever the case, they still found Takahashi, and a single Ghost Finder crept behind him and attempted to swipe its claws against his head.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

FadedBurn

Dangerous Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:44 pm
The Drinker of Coconut

Takahashi Uchiha Kira

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Takahashi ducked, then scrambled off trying to maintain a distance. He knew no Taijutsu, so being this close was no advantage for him. Takahashi's pulse raced, adrenaline flowed through him. Finally another fight. He twitched a little. This feeling was much different from when he fought Hikari. He knew he could die. He flipped over on his back and activated his Sharingan, then made handseals; While making the handseals he activated his cursemark to make the jutsu faster and stronger. " Fireball Jutsu!" he yelled. But nothing came out when he exhaled. I'm soooooooooo screwed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:41 pm
User Image
When my sword is drawn. Your fate is sealed.

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi raised his arms trying to reseal the entrance to keep those things back but the screams seemed to keep his chakra inside him. They moved in to attack as one jumped attacking. Kiyoshi leaned down taking the hit on his back to protect the babies. Then Kiyoshi's armor shot out of his body with the babies on the front and the armor seemed to swallow them keeping them safe. It then retreated to the back of the cave with the other citizens. Kiyoshi made a seal as his body dropped to all 4's and he had become more feral. A sort of sick smile of enjoyment came to his face, this was going to be fun. Kiyoshi shot forward out from under the ghost, causing the ghost to fall down. He went straight for the screamer as he flipped forward, landing on his back as he thrusted his legs straight upward about to kick the ghost right under his jaw to shut him the hell up.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
|| Byakugan || Raiton || Doton || Sunaton ||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: Unknown
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 893/893
SS [50] | S [30] | J [20] | SJ [15] | C [10] | G [5] | A [3] | R [+120]

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:42 pm
User Image

The echoes of the
dead
The h•le in my he art
Is just a start
A tale that 【starts 【pauses】 stops】

╔══════════════╗

Lars turned sideways,dodging the incoming spears while holding Adam and moved him beside Yamato, setting him down and then looking him in the eyes, "protect your brother and that girl over there Yamato, daddy's gonna clean house!" Lars stood himself and got ready to fight, he was glad that he didn't use his weapons much and liked to usually go fisticuffs with everything. He cracked his knuckles and charged in at high speeds, becoming a blur to the naked eye, his speed and reaction time had increased since his last fight. Lars jumped high over the heads of the two attacking Ghost Seekers and brought down a large metallic blade upon him, one made of tungsten, thanks to the help of Chuukou. "Imperfection, rise and destroy!" yelled Lars as his shadow rose and gave form to a short and well-built specter male, one with blonde hair and a metallic right arm and metallic left leg, eyes shining a bright blue glow. "So thats what you look like in battle eh? Odd, I thought you'd be taller!" said Lars with a smirk, still unleashing hell upon one of the Ghost Seekers, "oh shut up Lars!" said Imperfection as he formed a blade out of electricity and came in to strike at it with a lunging stab to its chest. Lars hoped that Kleine, Akane, Takahashi, and Kiyoshi were alright, including the children. THE CHILDREN! He forgot about Hisana, Yamato, and Adam, just leaving Yamato to protect Adam and Hisana wouldn't be enough, he hoped that none of the Ghost Seekers wouldn't attack the children, if they did, then Lars would leap in to protect them.

╚══════════════╝

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas