Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Star field Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:36 am
She smiled. "That was beautiful." Taking it from his hands, she brought it to her chin and began to play, her eyes closing and her whole body swaying with the music. What a sight she was, playing her heart out, with the wind all around, blowing her skirt and hair. She looked lovely, beautiful even.
"For being my friend when there was no one else," she said simply, leaning in again, this time pecking his lips. "And that's for being so nice!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:52 am
RED

Red closed his eyes and listened.
"I've got one word," he grinned this time. "Spectacular and Awesome. Opps three words."

Blank

Blanks face went red and probably will be for the next hour when Arwen kissed his lip.
"D-d-don't do that!" he stuttered look at the ground. "Don't you have other friends?"
Blank

Rimmi X

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:56 am
The youngest Ridela blushed in pleasure. "You really think so? I mean, Axel, my brother, he was always the wonderful musician, able to play anything and everything. I'm just...I'm just Alonna."
"I don't know anyone else," she admitted. "You're my best friend, Blank."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:20 am
RED

Red just laughed.
"Boy, you are stupid!" he exclaimed. "Everyone is unique! Don't compare your self with others! Go your own way. Keep being awesome!"

Blank

Blank stared at her in disbelief.
"Seriously?! he said. "I'll let you meet my friend. Anyway I have something for you!"
He gave her a key necklace.
"I got the lock!"

User Image  

Rimmi X

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:32 am
She looked down shyly, rubbing her arm. "It's a little hard, being the youngest, but ok, I'll try."
Arwen smiled widely. "I love it!" Turning around, she held up her hair. "Will you put it on me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:52 am
RED

Red looked over to Blank and Arwen.
"Well look like the love birds are still at it," he grinned.
Then a white haired demon appeared at the tree.
"Oh s**t!" Red exclaimed. "Vex!"

Blank

Blank put it on her and smiled.
"It suits you!"
Then he heard Red shout. "Vex!"
"Arwen quick get away!" Blnk said as a White haired demon appeared.

User Image

Vex Beatrice

"Why hello little despicable one," Vex said to Blank. "Hows your eye?"
Vex smiled when he remembered hurting Blanks eye.
"Don't try and cross me again."

Rimmi X

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:54 am
"Who the hell is that?" demanded Alonna, all shyness gone. Myka would have her head if anything happened to Arwen!
Arwen tilted her head. "Who're you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:06 am
RED

"Leave questions for later," Red said already starting to sprint toward them. "We better get there before anything happens!"

Blank

Blank grit his teeth together.
"Very well thank you...Vex," he said staring angrily at Vex.
"Arwen be careful..."

Vex Beatrice

"Oh," Vex exclaimed in glee. "You have found a liking in this girl."Vex sly smiled was charming.
"Hello little girl I am Vex who are you?"

Rimmi X

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:27 am
User Image
Alonna nodded, already starting to rush over.
Arwen smiled. "I'm Arwen. You're very handsome, Mr. Vex. You look a lot like my daddy did before he was killed."
"Arwen," said a powerful manly voice that was coming towards them.
The Ridela girl froze several feet away, falling to her knees and bowing her head. She glanced up at Blank and Red. "Bow!" she whispered. "Get like me!" Returning to her original position, Alonna kept her voice low and calm. "My Lord, I was just taking Arwen out for a play da-"
"I know, Miss Ridela."
"Of course you do, Your Highness. It is well-known that you know all."
"Not all, little Ridela, but enough," chuckled the man. "Her mother told me. Now, introduce me to your guests."
"Yes, Your Highness. Blank, Red, this is His Imperial Highness King Augustus, the King of War."
"A pleasure," he said, nodding his head.
Arwen giggled and reached for him. "Pick me up, Augustus!"
The King laughed. "Of course, my little Princess." Lifting Arwen onto his hip, he nodded at Vex. "Didn't I see you in Nikolai's court? Or did you leave before he became the Devil?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:40 am
RED

When someone else appeared Red relaxed a little then Alonna told him to bow so awkwardly bowed.
"Uhmm," he panted from sprinting."Pleased to...meet you!"

Blank

Blank did what Alonna told him to do

Vex Beatrice

Vex smiled.
"Hello," he said not bothering to bow.

Rimmi X

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:46 am
"Alonna, take Arwen home. Damian is worried sick about her, and Myka has some good news for her."
Alonna stood and took Arwen from Augustus, setting her on the ground and taking her hand. "Come, Arwen. If you want, we can stop by the graveyard and say hello to your father."
"Ok!" she said cheerfully. "Hold on, though." Letting go of Alonna, the little girl rushed over to Blank, pecked his lips, giggled, then ran back to her babysitter. "Ok, now we can go."
They both waved goodbye and began the long trek to the graveyard.
Augustus watched them go, sighing. "I know you could care less, Vex, but don't harm a hair on that little girl. If you so much as touch her, you won't have just me to deal with, you'll have most of the world." With that, he disappeared in a red mist.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:45 pm
Blank

Blank looked at Red.
"Lets go," he said his eye was burning now. "I left my medicine in the graveyard the seal isn't gonna keep up much longer at this rate," he said and softly touching his eyepatch.

Red

Red nodded understanding.
"Lets go then," and he walked out of the field with blank by his side.

Vex Beatrice

Vex chuckled.
"She is no interest of me," he grinned. "She is no more an intrest to me as a piece of bark." And disappeared.

Rimmi X

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:11 pm
Enlil
User Image

Thunder rumbled after three seconds of each flash of lightning, those taking several seconds. The storm god wandered around the field and stared up at the sky, more pleased to see his beloved storm clouds covering the star-filled sky the place was famous for. It was quite a beautiful spot, he would admit that. Beautiful for a god as beautiful as he, that is.

Mayah Playah
Gotta go for an hour

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A whirlwind of leaves came onto the field, a beautiful brunette woman walking out of it. She spotted her lover with ease, slowly sashaying over. "Enlil," she called, smiling. "How did I know I'd find you here?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image

Enlil lifted his gaze and smiled fondly at her. "Well well, we really must stop meeting like this." he chuckled.

Mayah Playah

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces