Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
I need help explaining "I am furry" to my mate. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:58 am
kiki hammond
OddeoFreq
kiki hammond
OddeoFreq
kiki hammond

i know sorry i dont judge people and gives things a chance lol im different so uve showed her? well if she doesnt like it dont make her watch it couples always have things they do themselves like she prob does something ur not interested in your supposed to have ur own hobbies or watever u wanna call them lol its just normal.
i just feel that she doesnt get it and i want her to understand so she isnt so confused. i know there should not be any confusion its just, i dunno.

i know its hard lol but jw wat is she confused about?
like i said, she is a realist. She says im human and that ill never be a snow leopard so why am i trying to be one. thats nto what im going for though (altough i wouldnt mind so bad if i woke up one day as an anthro)

Its just not anything normal to her. if its not normal its not practical and for some reason it just doesnt click. i suck at explaining things so im prolly sucking at explaining her to you guys right now. cat_sweatdrop

no i get it lol ok well its also fun to imagine ur one everyone imagines doesnt she ever pretend or imagine shes something or someone else? like kids do lol im always day dreaming im someone or something else its just fun and u make up ur own stories and stuff its u having fun with ur imagination she may be a realist but u arnt u cant change that if she doesnt understand why or doesnt like it dont try to keep explaining doesnt seem like she really wants to understand it. its ur hobby so keep doing it she doesnt have to be part of it if she doesnt want to be.
i've never asked her if she has ever pretended to be something else before. she has some self{...} issues. it doesnt bother her. i just know how frustrating it is not to understand something and i dont want her to have to feel that frustration.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:59 am
Also, she has this thing about growing up.  

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

kiki hammond

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:00 am
OddeoFreq
kiki hammond
OddeoFreq
kiki hammond
OddeoFreq
kiki hammond

i know sorry i dont judge people and gives things a chance lol im different so uve showed her? well if she doesnt like it dont make her watch it couples always have things they do themselves like she prob does something ur not interested in your supposed to have ur own hobbies or watever u wanna call them lol its just normal.
i just feel that she doesnt get it and i want her to understand so she isnt so confused. i know there should not be any confusion its just, i dunno.

like i said, she is a realist. She says im human and that ill never be a snow leopard so why am i trying to be one. thats nto what im going for though (altough i wouldnt mind so bad if i woke up one day as an anthro)

Its just not anything normal to her. if its not normal its not practical and for some reason it just doesnt click. i suck at explaining things so im prolly sucking at explaining her to you guys right now. cat_sweatdrop

no i get it lol ok well its also fun to imagine ur one everyone imagines doesnt she ever pretend or imagine shes something or someone else? like kids do lol im always day dreaming im someone or something else its just fun and u make up ur own stories and stuff its u having fun with ur imagination she may be a realist but u arnt u cant change that if she doesnt understand why or doesnt like it dont try to keep explaining doesnt seem like she really wants to understand it. its ur hobby so keep doing it she doesnt have to be part of it if she doesnt want to be.
i've never asked her if she has ever pretended to be something else before. she has some self{...} issues. it doesnt bother her. i just know how frustrating it is not to understand something and i dont want her to have to feel that frustration.

maybe u can slowly explain it over time she might get it idk sorry im no help  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:04 am
kiki hammond
OddeoFreq
kiki hammond
OddeoFreq
kiki hammond

youve been a big help. thank you.  

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

kiki hammond

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:06 am
OddeoFreq
kiki hammond
OddeoFreq
kiki hammond
OddeoFreq
kiki hammond

youve been a big help. thank you.

lol welcome even though i dont think i was lol  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out