Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Yellow Fever! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:18 pm
funi video but so long!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:06 pm
AHAHAHAHA!!!!! that video was hilarious!  

FullMetal_Pirate

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:38 am
rofl
good video xd
its kinda true 3nodding
cos my cousin who is 20 years old and she is vietnamese, has a boyfriend that is an english guy xd
however i would never pick a guy that has hair on their buts, armpits, backs and other places they would seen like a human hair ball confused
that video is hilairious lol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:39 am
xoxCharlenexox
it was only like 15 min.  

yalie5

XShadowMistressX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:58 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
rofl
good video xd
its kinda true 3nodding
cos my cousin who is 20 years old and she is vietnamese, has a boyfriend that is an english guy xd
however i would never pick a guy that has hair on their buts, armpits, backs and other places they would seen like a human hair ball confused

Haha- me neither. I'm dating a white guy but he doesn't have hair on his back or chest or hopefully his butt. Just on the arms and legs. Oh, and the head of course.

I liked it when the guy's girlfriend was like, "Wow, you have really hairy arms..."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:19 am
XShadowMistressX
7Sapphire8Dragon9
rofl
good video xd
its kinda true 3nodding

Haha- me neither. I'm dating a white guy but he doesn't have hair on his back or chest or hopefully his butt. Just on the arms and legs. Oh, and the head of course.

I liked it when the guy's girlfriend was like, "Wow, you have really hairy arms..."
I liked it when that guy asked the girl-
"Would you like to come in?"
*tilts her head and seductive smile* "Yeah, I would." surprised

Man, she was HOT! xd  

Tokioka

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:36 am
yalie5
xoxCharlenexox
it was only like 15 min.

yea,,but its realli long when u hav your mom yellin at u to get off the computer...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:37 am
Tokioka
XShadowMistressX
7Sapphire8Dragon9
rofl
good video xd
its kinda true 3nodding

I liked it when that guy asked the girl-
"Would you like to come in?"
*tilts her head and seductive smile* "Yeah, I would." surprised

Man, she was HOT! xd

it was weird when the guy caught his roomate shaving his chest...  

[Monchhichi]

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:43 am
xoxCharlenexox
yalie5
xoxCharlenexox
it was only like 15 min.

yea,,but its realli long when u hav your mom yellin at u to get off the computer...

xd
same thing happens to me all the time, especially when its nearly dinner sweatdrop
i have to shout and argue with my mum while on the computer, it happens every day xd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:44 am
Aye, I'm watching it right now, man its going to waste 15 minutes of my life.. evil ..  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:47 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
Aye, I'm watching it right now, man its going to waste 15 minutes of my life.. evil ..

Its worth it though ^_^
It might teach you something xd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:55 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx

Its worth it though ^_^
And the girl right at the end is so cute! 4laugh  

Tokioka

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:39 am
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx

Its worth it though ^_^

There's cuter girl in my high-school. whee 4laugh heart I also didn't learn anythinhg. Pfft, wasted 15 minutes of my life. 15 minutes I could been watching hentai. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:13 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xoxCharlenexox
yalie5
xoxCharlenexox
it was only like 15 min.

xd
same thing happens to me all the time, especially when its nearly dinner sweatdrop
i have to shout and argue with my mum while on the computer, it happens every day xd

lol,,,i guess all moms are the same...all shouty...

xXHotBabiBluXx
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx

Its worth it though ^_^

There's cuter girl in my high-school. whee 4laugh heart I also didn't learn anythinhg. Pfft, wasted 15 minutes of my life. 15 minutes I could been watching hentai. stare

@ hotbabiblu- did u atleast laugh?? my couz thought i wuz a weirdo cuz i kept laughing...i knew i should hav closed the door...

@ tokioka- i've noticed that all u care about is that girl...lol...cuz shes all u talk about in this thread...  

[Monchhichi]

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:15 pm
xoxCharlenexox
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xoxCharlenexox
yalie5
xoxCharlenexox
it was only like 15 min.

xd

lol,,,i guess all moms are the same...all shouty...

xXHotBabiBluXx
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx

Its worth it though ^_^

@ hotbabiblu- did u atleast laugh?? my couz thought i wuz a weirdo cuz i kept laughing...i knew i should hav closed the door...

@ tokioka- i've noticed that all u care about is that girl...lol...cuz shes all u talk about in this thread...

Not really..  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces