Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
Recalling the Gods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:26 pm
Chiyo Shimamura
The Drinker of Coconut
Oh, forgot to mention:

I have changed my mind a little bit. People who die won't be fully excluded from the arc -- they'll be able to come back in the last stage, which is starting within a few days or a week depending on how long people take to wrap up their fights with the ten winged and ten tailed. It's recommended that you guys hurry . . . I will not wait overlong for people to post. If people can't formulate some kind of plan and start posting, then I will go through with the story as if Cloud and Rain were completely pummeled into the ground, and the timeskip and last phase will begin.

Lol, I feel bad for the Hyuuga in Konoha's training grounds.

Nifty arc going on here XD

Thanks haha. I felt bad for the person more than the character. Wrong time to start a character. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:42 pm
The Drinker of Coconut
Chiyo Shimamura
The Drinker of Coconut
Oh, forgot to mention:

I have changed my mind a little bit. People who die won't be fully excluded from the arc -- they'll be able to come back in the last stage, which is starting within a few days or a week depending on how long people take to wrap up their fights with the ten winged and ten tailed. It's recommended that you guys hurry . . . I will not wait overlong for people to post. If people can't formulate some kind of plan and start posting, then I will go through with the story as if Cloud and Rain were completely pummeled into the ground, and the timeskip and last phase will begin.

Thanks haha. I felt bad for the person more than the character. Wrong time to start a character. xd

Lol, I can see that. He's a good RPer though as cap'n :3

I'll wait for my character to start after some of the chaos XD  

Chiyo Shimamura

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:45 pm
Chiyo Shimamura
The Drinker of Coconut
Chiyo Shimamura
The Drinker of Coconut
Oh, forgot to mention:

Lol, I can see that. He's a good RPer though as cap'n :3

I'll wait for my character to start after some of the chaos XD

Hardy Har har, Chiyo  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:25 am
The Drinker of Coconut
Oh, forgot to mention:

where is that blasted ten tails?  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:09 pm
Ask DSW XD He's the one playing it  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:47 pm
Well, this Juuha fight will at least give me one of those "critical moments" in speaking with my demon. Maybe we'll get to know each other better.

Character development biggrin D  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash