Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Delilah's fabulous Florals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:20 am
Roy looked at the pictures and cringed inwardly. "Yeah, tell the girl you like that instead of spending time with her on Valentine's Day, you went to a radioactive site. Real romantic." he snickered and looked over at some freesias.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:33 am
User Image
~ K I K I ~

Kiki walked over to the freesias and picked up a dozen.
"I'm not sure," she muttered to herself turning her head to one side and put them down. She looked around the shop to find a more colourful flower.  

Cooki3 Kill3r

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:57 am
"hey i get payed and i am happy that i am with someone the money is hers to do with it what she pleases and i get something that is has been missing for years" he said as he put all the flowers into a roll  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:02 am
"Ain't that sweet?" Roy chuckled, giving the girl that spoke to herself an odd look. "So who's the lucky lady?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Cooki3 Kill3r

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:09 am
User Image
~ K I K I ~

Kiki turned around to see a man give her an odd look.
"Uhm... may I help you with something?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:26 am
He looked over from John back to the girl when she spoke. "Huh? No, why?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Cooki3 Kill3r

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:36 am
User Image
~ K I K I ~

"You gave me an odd look," Kiki said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:41 am
"Dear from him that look is normal" he said as he grabbed a few more flowers and put them in the roll he made "The lucky girl for me is Avera Jane" he then said as he walked up to the counter to pay for the flowers  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:46 am
Delilah smiles happily. "Customers at last!" she thought. She walks over to the counter and wait for one of three to pay. She picks up a plain white rose and waves her hand over it turning it purple and then she waves her hand over it again and a rainbow of color spreads over it. She silently thanks her old magic floral instructor for teaching her how to channel her access energy into something good.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:53 am
"Um hi i would like to buy the flowers i have with me"he said to her as he put the flowers he had in a roll smiling at her as he looked at the new color of the rose in her hand  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:35 pm
Delilah smiles happily. "sure thing. " She glanced at his flower bundle. " That will be $7 total sir." She rang the price up in her cash register with one hand and rubs the stem of the rose in her other hand and turns her rose back to white.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:45 pm
"You were talking to yourself." Roy shrugged and shot John a dirty look. He looked over at the girl that apparently worked here and walked up to the counter. Funny, she looked as old as a student at the school. "Excuse me, do you have any carnations?" he asked politely, his lavender eyes drifting to the rose that changed color. "Magic?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:57 pm
"Yes I do, and yes It is." She said."Its something I learned in my old school. Let me get those carnations for you." she quickly sprinted to the back of her store and grabbed the carnations. She made it back to the front and handed the Bouquet to the man. " That will be $7 sir." she said with a friendly grin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:07 pm
"Ah, wait." he said and handed her the bouquet of daisies. "Do you think you can work some magic on both of them? Y'know, something Valentine-y." he smiled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:27 pm
Delilah raised her eyebrow. " I'm afraid I don't know,what did you have in mind?" she asks and takes his bouquet of daisies  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff