Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lesbians of all ages

Back to Guilds

A place for lesbians to hang out and chat. 

Tags: lesbians, helpful, all ages, single, roleplaying 

Reply Singles area
20/f/bi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeautyLiesDying

Lonely Werewolf

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:36 pm
HeartfeltSins
NewBiMoonInDespair
HeartfeltSins
NewBiMoonInDespair
HeartfeltSins
NewBiMoonInDespair
Recently? I started to replay Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen. sweatdrop But otherwise, I've recently finished Dragon Age: Awakening and in the middle of Infamous 2. I am trying to get into different games, most of which I've owned for a while, and I have to restart White Knight Chronicles because I forgot the entire story line. Bulletstorm was ah-maze-ing.

Thats pretty cool, Im kinda big on loving to watch others play games and then secretly playing later xD I play the new call of duty, relieves a bit of stress. Plus sometimes I am a complete pansy and will refuse to play the zombie stuff, gives me nightmares and I get all jumpy. (go ahead laugh, everyone does.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:37 pm
To Seal Our Fate
NewBiMoonInDespair
To Seal Our Fate
Hello (:

Hello ^.^

How are you?

So far so good. How are you doing tonight?  

BeautyLiesDying

Lonely Werewolf

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hunter 50

Rakugaki Heroine

Eloquent Nymph

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:52 pm
NewBiMoonInDespair
To Seal Our Fate
NewBiMoonInDespair
To Seal Our Fate
Hello (:

Hello ^.^

How are you?

I'm alright, minor headache but good.
I'm Gabbi, by the way (:  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:57 pm
To Seal Our Fate
NewBiMoonInDespair
To Seal Our Fate
NewBiMoonInDespair
To Seal Our Fate
Hello (:

Hello ^.^

How are you?

I'm Gabbi, by the way (:

Well Im sorry about the headache&&hope you feel better soon! Nice to meet you Gabbi, Im Brittany and it is a pleasure to meet you. Tell me, whats caught your eye tonight?  

BeautyLiesDying

Lonely Werewolf

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hunter 50

Rakugaki Heroine

Eloquent Nymph

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:01 pm
NewBiMoonInDespair
To Seal Our Fate
NewBiMoonInDespair
To Seal Our Fate
NewBiMoonInDespair
To Seal Our Fate
Hello (:

Hello ^.^

How are you?

I'm Gabbi, by the way (:

Well Im sorry about the headache&&hope you feel better soon! Nice to meet you Gabbi, Im Brittany and it is a pleasure to meet you. Tell me, whats caught your eye tonight?

Thank you, it's nice to meet you too ^^
And not much, I was looking through my guilds and forgot I even joined this one..then the fact that I'm single made me think "What the hell, why not?" and then found your thread ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:03 pm
To Seal Our Fate
NewBiMoonInDespair
To Seal Our Fate
NewBiMoonInDespair
To Seal Our Fate

How are you?

I'm Gabbi, by the way (:

And not much, I was looking through my guilds and forgot I even joined this one..then the fact that I'm single made me think "What the hell, why not?" and then found your thread ^^

Hehe nice thought process. I would believe that you wouldnt be single. You are way too beautiful to be single.  

BeautyLiesDying

Lonely Werewolf

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hunter 50

Rakugaki Heroine

Eloquent Nymph

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:10 pm
NewBiMoonInDespair
To Seal Our Fate
NewBiMoonInDespair
To Seal Our Fate
NewBiMoonInDespair
To Seal Our Fate

How are you?

I'm Gabbi, by the way (:

Hehe nice thought process. I would believe that you wouldnt be single. You are way too beautiful to be single.

My thought process is rarely this organized.
And thank you >.< But yes, I am single x.x I haven't been able to find the right person  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:12 pm
To Seal Our Fate
NewBiMoonInDespair
To Seal Our Fate
NewBiMoonInDespair
To Seal Our Fate

I'm Gabbi, by the way (:

And thank you >.< But yes, I am single x.x I haven't been able to find the right person

Well do you have any hobbies?  

BeautyLiesDying

Lonely Werewolf

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hunter 50

Rakugaki Heroine

Eloquent Nymph

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:15 pm
NewBiMoonInDespair
To Seal Our Fate
NewBiMoonInDespair
To Seal Our Fate
NewBiMoonInDespair
To Seal Our Fate

I'm Gabbi, by the way (:

I do
Art(mostly digital) Music (Guitar, piano) Video games, make up, sewing and cooking. What about you?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:20 pm
To Seal Our Fate
NewBiMoonInDespair
To Seal Our Fate
NewBiMoonInDespair
To Seal Our Fate

I do
Art(mostly digital) Music (Guitar, piano) Video games, make up, sewing and cooking. What about you?

Writing- mostly poetry, video games, and cooking  

BeautyLiesDying

Lonely Werewolf

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hunter 50

Rakugaki Heroine

Eloquent Nymph

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:25 pm
NewBiMoonInDespair
To Seal Our Fate
NewBiMoonInDespair
To Seal Our Fate
NewBiMoonInDespair
To Seal Our Fate

I do

What games do you play?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:25 pm
Well unfortunately it is time for me to hit the sheets. With work in 7 hours I must get some sleep, you can add me or message me. Im sorry to leave so soon. Goodnight ^.^  

BeautyLiesDying

Lonely Werewolf

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hunter 50

Quinn_Fabgay

Versatile Genius

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:36 pm
NewBiMoonInDespair
HeartfeltSins
NewBiMoonInDespair
HeartfeltSins
NewBiMoonInDespair

Thats pretty cool, Im kinda big on loving to watch others play games and then secretly playing later xD I play the new call of duty, relieves a bit of stress. Plus sometimes I am a complete pansy and will refuse to play the zombie stuff, gives me nightmares and I get all jumpy. (go ahead laugh, everyone does.)
Nah. Everyone has something they won't play, and I understand that. My sister thinks that Golum from Lord of the Rings is scary, and my mother and sister think zombie movies are terrifying. I'm the only gamer in my family, so they really have only watched me play Resident Evil games, but my mother hates it whenever I do. Then again, she hates most violent games, and thinks that violence stems from them. *rolls eyes* Honestly, I don't get many of those horror genre games, since a) I don't really have someone to play them with and b) I've had a nightmare or two in my time, but I have a small handful. ^_^

And I never really got into the Call of Duty franchise, although I blame my own inability at first person shooters when I cannot physically control the gun. Set me in front of an arcade with my best buddy, we can master the game with only a retry or two. But they are pretty cool, I admit. Again, I've never had anyone to game with on this, so I only have a one-player idea about everything. I'm sure I'd like it if I gave it a chance, like when I let go of my reservations with Bulletstorm. Now I wanna cosplay as Grayson Hunt from the game. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:49 pm
Hello ladies  

LickYouToDeath

Animated Browser

11,200 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100

BeautyLiesDying

Lonely Werewolf

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:42 pm
To Seal Our Fate
NewBiMoonInDespair
To Seal Our Fate
NewBiMoonInDespair
To Seal Our Fate

I do

What games do you play?

Well I will play almost anything once, mostly action games. How about you?  
Singles area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff