Welcome to Gaia! ::

Depthless Imagination

Back to Guilds

semi-literate minimum roleplay and forum discussions (anime, literature, videogames, art, etc.) Looking for role players and ideas!! 

Tags: role play, fantasy, sci-fi, anime, vampire 

Reply Gaming (Video, Table Top, Card, Board, Etc.) Discussion Forum
Saddest Video Game Moments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:46 pm
IrisIrene88
Kay9214
IrisIrene88
I don't want to think about those sad moments in video games that I have played ;__;! There were quite a few of them...OH GEEZ! I am remembering D:!

Sorry. My bad.

It's good to keep our passed loved ones close to our hearts though...

Crap, I always intended to link more vids to user submitted moments, but forgot...

It's ok D:!

That is very true!

Lol, it's ok.

:3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:09 pm
Most of Mass Effect 3 up until the ending.
I spent over half of that game in tears, I'm pretty sure.

And Fable III, I was pretty crushed when Walter died. That was heartbreaking.
D:

Infected Innocence

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:20 pm
Infected Innocence

D:

For some reason, Fable 3 wasn't terribly memorable for me... That was sad though...

As for Mass Effect 3... Besides the crap ending... Same for me...

Let's see... Trying without spoilers... ANYWAY, POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT

Mordin's elevator ride, legions upload, Grunt's fakeout... So many moments... And I had done everything perfect! Even the final moments for certain characters were amazing in ME3, but their decision to basically make all of the decisions from the first three games basically not matter was s***. I'm glad they've announced they are making a new ending.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:26 pm
GTAIV at the wedding where either Nico's cousin dies or Kate.  

Solomon Delacroix

Wealthy Businessman

Infected Innocence

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:28 pm
Kay9214
Infected Innocence

D:

For some reason, Fable 3 wasn't terribly memorable for me... That was sad though...

Mordin's elevator ride, legions upload, Grunt's fakeout... So many moments... And I had done everything perfect! Even the final moments for certain characters were amazing in ME3, but their decision to basically make all of the decisions from the first three games basically not matter was s***. I'm glad they've announced they are making a new ending.

Agreed; the ending was terrible (and that's putting it lightly,) but the rest of the game was fantastic.

POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERRRRRT.

Akgjakgal -- THANE. Thane's end just BROKE MY HEART. [ / romanced him in 2 ]
But yeah, Mordin, Legion and Grunt just about killed me. Especially Grunt. I was sobbing and cursing at him when he came back, like "Y-You aaaaass! ;_;' Lol. xD
I loved that up until that ending everything mattered, and then it just... Didn't. Everything you'd done up until that point was completely useless. I was full Paragon (save for one or two interrupt moments) and I did everything I could in that stupid galaxy. Dx
...Are they really? Dost thou have proof? o wo?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:36 pm
Infected Innocence
Kay9214
Infected Innocence

D:

Agreed; the ending was terrible (and that's putting it lightly,) but the rest of the game was fantastic.

POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERRRRRT.

Akgjakgal -- THANE. Thane's end just BROKE MY HEART. [ / romanced him in 2 ]
But yeah, Mordin, Legion and Grunt just about killed me. Especially Grunt. I was sobbing and cursing at him when he came back, like "Y-You aaaaass! ;_;' Lol. xD
I loved that up until that ending everything mattered, and then it just... Didn't. Everything you'd done up until that point was completely useless. I was full Paragon (save for one or two interrupt moments) and I did everything I could in that stupid galaxy. Dx
...Are they really? Dost thou have proof? o wo?

Thane... Thane just got worse and worse...

I didn't care when he got stabbed. It was a heroic ending for a good friend of mine, who was dying anyway. I was like... Thane... You're so boss. Then, back with the gun... Thane! You survived! Overjoyed...

But the life slowly draining from him as he had his son pray... For shepard!

Oh my god! crying  

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

ForTheBloodGod98

Partying Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:56 pm
Oh how I hate myself for sacrificing companion cube from portal! I should have just lived in that room with her... The cake was a lie anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:31 pm
ForTheBloodGod98
Oh how I hate myself for sacrificing companion cube from portal! I should have just lived in that room with her... The cake was a lie anyway.

*repressed cube burning memories returning*

Nuuuuuuuuu! What have you done to me?!? crying  

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

Anaithnid Miuil
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

13,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:43 pm
Just wanted to know you made me laugh, I think sad moments in video games are about as 'sad' as death scenes in action films like Rambo.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:08 pm
Anaithnid Miuil
Just wanted to know you made me laugh, I think sad moments in video games are about as 'sad' as death scenes in action films like Rambo.

You've never reached that heart wrenching moment where a treasured ally, one you may have spent years beside, falls to some great cosmic irony?

(I apologize if I'm taking this whole thing a little seriously, but I don't exactly HAVE real emotions... I experience some sort of transference on fictional realities as a coping mechanism... :/ )  

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

ForTheBloodGod98

Partying Reveler

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:58 pm
Id have to say companion cube was the only one... The only party member in a game ever to not have an annoying quality. On the other hand mass effect three had me in tears of joy when I got to murder ashley!  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:16 pm
ForTheBloodGod98
Id have to say companion cube was the only one... The only party member in a game ever to not have an annoying quality. On the other hand mass effect three had me in tears of joy when I got to murder ashley!

You're so cruel! Q.Q

I mean, sure... Ashley was a bit of cold racist b****, but still! She was a good friend... Kinda... Not really.

You're still cruel though.  

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

Anaithnid Miuil
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

13,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:47 pm
Kay9214
Anaithnid Miuil

You've never reached that heart wrenching moment where a treasured ally, one you may have spent years beside, falls to some great cosmic irony?

(I apologize if I'm taking this whole thing a little seriously, but I don't exactly HAVE real emotions... I experience some sort of transference on fictional realities as a coping mechanism... :/ )
and I delight in ripping other peoples hearts out and showing them how hollow the things the love and their ideals really are. We all have our little oddities.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:17 pm
It doesn't matter what choices you make... She refuses to be anything but a whiney b***h. I liked every other character in the series including the drugged out retard volus from 2! I would rather have a hanar as a party member.  

ForTheBloodGod98

Partying Reveler

Lord Maxdom

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:17 am
Alright, so below this is a Spoiler. You have been warned. It will be in white, so you have to Highlight it to read it.

Killing Gwyn at the end of Dark Souls, the power of his death, the sorrow written on his face, the scars still burning into his body, the music, the thought of hopelessness and betrayal along with a dying and foolish hope that never could have become a reality. If that isn't depressing, I don't know what is.

Done.  
Gaming (Video, Table Top, Card, Board, Etc.) Discussion Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces