Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The rock pools Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image

He leaned back to give it some thought. "...I gave up." he said and turned around with a slight shrug. "I gave up, simple as that. I was done pretending to be someone else, I was done trying to drag whatever tattered bits of glass shards we had for a relationship around. I was done."

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:22 pm
User Image

"We didn't have a relationship, Nero," she said softly, her fists loosening and hanging limply by her sides. "We had a friendship that was beginning to bloom into more...when you left. You loved me, but you don't anymore, and regardless of everything, I still love you. I...I cling to you." She pushed past him, walking off the rocks. "But I can't cling anymore. I'm so tired of waiting for you to come home, and so tired of chasing you day after day, and year after year. I shouldn't have started waiting in the first place. You aren't mine anymore...and you apparently never were."
Sidra flicked her fingers, a piece of paper fluttering to the ground at Nero's feet with a quill on top of it. "OFFICIAL APPLICATION FOR DIVORCE", it read in large fancy letters at the top. Near the bottom, there were four lines, one of which had already been signed. "You and Njord have to sign it. It'll return to me once your names are on it. After that...well, that doesn't matter." The beautiful young woman toyed with the beautiful, intricate ring that hung around her neck on a chain of the purest silver. It was her wedding ring, the one Njord had given Skadi on the day of their marriage.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:20 am
User Image

Nero narrowed his eyes. "Don't go believing in love stories. There was never anything between us." he said without any hint of regret or hesitation. He didn't even show any signs of caring when she revealed her feelings for him, he simply stared at the divorce paper in front of him. Using the wind to give him a pen, Nero signed his name in long, curved letters.
But the last line remained blank.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:28 am
User Image

But Sidra wasn't there to pick up the paper. The only thing that was left of her was a tiny gold ring with a stormy grey stone that lay on the rock, worthless to both likely Sidra and possibly Nero. But the stone was special. Looking closely, a neverwnding thunderstorm would be seen, possibly representing the love of Skadi and Njord, or maybe predicting the weather. Oh well, only one way to find out.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:45 am
User Image

Nero noticed the ring on the rock and walked over to it. He stared at it for a while and picked it up to gaze even deeper into it. He could remember this, the wedding ring. He hated that memory. Narrowing his eyes, Nero lifted his arm and was just about to chuck it when -

You're going to toss it to sea? Njord inquired in the young god's head.

'Course I am! Nero thought back, though his older self kept him from completing the action. He tried several times to hurl it, but Njord wouldn't allow it. It was frustrating him. What are you doing, old man? he demanded with anger written on his face. We need to get this chick out of our mind! She's done nothing but play with your heart for ages!

But she meant what she said, Njord persisted.

Screw what she meant! You meant it long ago when you told her your feelings, and what did she do? She left you! She told you how she could only love that Balder b_tch! And then what? She ran off with Odin, too! Odin! You know how much we hate him!

Yes, but-

I'm done dealing with her crap! I hate her! I'm through! And the sooner we get her out of our mind, the better! Again, Nero tried to hurl the ring and its gruesome memories away from him, but Njord would not allow it.

Please... Njord said, his tone shallow. Nero knew he struck a chord with him. If anything... Let me have it as a keepsake...

Nero grit his teeth but lowered his arm to his side. "Fine." he growled out loud. "But I'm through with her. Hear me? I'm done!"

Mayah Playah

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces