Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:15 pm
Rotago nodded. "With a girl like you, I wouldn't doubt it." He told her. He turned his head and yawned, turning back to face Delilah again afterwards. His phone rang and he pulled it out of his pocket. "Hold on..." he looked at it and it was an alarm he set so he wouldn't forget to get to class. "Hey Delilah, I have to go my class is going to start soon. But I'd love to do this again sometime." He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:50 pm
Delilah frowned in sadness. "Yes I agree. I guess I'll be seeing you in dorm. If you want you don't have to sleep on the floor anymore. My Bed is open for sharing...sleep." she said with a small grin. She leaned over to Rotago and kissed him passionately.  

Tuba_madness

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:58 pm
Rotago kissed back and stood up. "Sounds great! I'll see you back at the dorm, Delilah." He said, and left for class.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:30 am
Delilah made a sad face as he walked away. She enjoyed Rotago's company and didn't want him to leave. She got up and walked back to the dorm  

Tuba_madness

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:57 am
User Image

Bianca
Little Blood

There was a little girl who always wore a deep blood red hood. All the curious animals wondered how she got it to be so red.So one day a chipmunk ran up to her and asked.
"Little Red? How did you get your hood to be so red and lovely?" it asked.
She whispered in its ear and a smile appeared on her face. It was not a smile of happiness. But of pure dark evil. BANG! Blood sprayed the trees and the hood. The next day the hood was just as red as ever. A rare wolf that had red fur was jealous of Little Red so came up to her and demanded:
"How do you make your hood so red?"
Now the whole forest was there at the time as it was an important meeting.
Little Red just smiled and stood up waved her hand and...BANG! red beautiful blood sprayed her evil,crazy face in droplets. The whole forest was shocked as they all yelled:
"You are not Little Red! You are Little BLOOD!"
Then.Silence.Forever.
A girl skips down a trail of blood her arms out to her sides. She sings a song.
"Blood will fall,
Love will destroy,
Loyalty betrayed,
Death inevitable,
Evilness will prevail,
Fear.
Little.
Blood."

Bianca sat there remembering in the forest smiling to herself as she remembered the story. The animals had stayed well away. She sings the song swaying along with it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:48 pm
Flying above the forest, she decided to give her wings a rest and lands in the clearing. 'It's nice' she thinks as she sits down on the walk, enjoying the light air blowing.  

FairyFumiko

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:53 pm
She gets up, hides her wings and goes explores the forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:10 pm
deciding its enough exploring, she goes back to the school  

FairyFumiko

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:02 pm
*fumiko walks silently into the forest, still wearing her long black dress. walking deeper she shows her wings. coming across the stream, she lays down enjoying the nature*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:10 pm
Delilah walked into the forest and took a deep breath of fresh air. She was about to change when she saw a girl in a black dress and she had wings. Delilah walked up by her and said,"Hello." in a friendly quiet voice because she didn't want to spook the girl.  

Tuba_madness

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:13 pm
*realizing her eyes were closed, she opens them to see a girl* hello *she answers, getting to a sitting position* i'm fumiko  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:43 pm
Delilah smiled and said," i'm delilah. your wings are pretty."  

Tuba_madness

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:51 pm
*suddenly remembering they're out she blushes* nice to meet you. thank you  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:25 am
Delilah sat down cross legged and studied the girl. "your welcome. So whats it like having wings?" she asked her. Delilah could have wings if she wanted those hurt to shift too.  

Tuba_madness

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:04 am
well they're not so bad, I can make them disapear at will which helps walking down hallways *joking with her*  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff