Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
I brought you my bullets, you brought me your love... </3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:10 pm
*last second post*

Lol. That's cute. x . o.

Bye. ; ___ ;. Luffles much.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:21 pm
What's cute? my 'Alexxis.t3h.5cr33m0' thing? Heh, that's my nickname. My full name is Alexander, but I dislike it, so I was Alex, then Alexx, and my emo name is Alexxis. And now that I'm currently working on putting a band together with soem friends of mine and I do screemo lyrics, I decided to make my final nickname 'Alexxis.t3h.5cr33m0'. Just for good mesaure I put some 1337 in there.  

Vagrant A.I.

Negative.Influence

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:45 pm
When I got their first album, I became unhealthily obsessed.
Still am.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:48 pm
Haunts the Dead
I have only heard 5 songs off that album because I haven't gotten a new cd since christmas. and yeah that's next opn my to do list. what's your favorite song? Mine is demolition lovers.

Your sig is WAY too long...
Cut it down, or you'll get your siggy privilages taken away.
If I sound mean, im not trying to.
I learned the hard way about getting your sig taken away.
xp

Negative.Influence

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:17 pm
Vagrant A.I.
What's cute? my 'Alexxis.t3h.5cr33m0' thing? Heh, that's my nickname. My full name is Alexander, but I dislike it, so I was Alex, then Alexx, and my emo name is Alexxis. And now that I'm currently working on putting a band together with soem friends of mine and I do screemo lyrics, I decided to make my final nickname 'Alexxis.t3h.5cr33m0'. Just for good mesaure I put some 1337 in there.

Yep, yep. : 3.

Verries cool. : D.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:58 pm
Negative.Influence
When I got their first album, I became unhealthily obsessed.
Still am.

your not the only one im still obsessed to both their albums i cant wait till the new one comes out  

thingcalledbloodymurder

Alexander Vaughn

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:45 pm
I first heard of them when im not ok came out, but after a year of lazyness I finally bought their new cd and their first ( i had downloaded most of their songs), there both really good, plus you cant get mad for them being mainstream, their just too cool haha ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:35 am
Okay, so I've seen MCR a few times.. once a LOONGG time ago when they opened for A7X, and then Taste of Chaos last year, and most recently, I believe I saw part of their set at warped.

The first time I saw them, they only had the one album out, very very fun show.
Taste of Chaos, however, was no fun at all. 483908403 little boys and girls screaming the words to "I'm not okay" but not a single person around knew the ONE song they played from "i brought you my bullets..." (they did 'honey this mirror isn't big enough for the two of us') they just stood and stared at eachother like "wtf is this, this isn't on their album!!"

That irritated me a bit. I'm not really sure why, but it did.

powerandintent

Razor Grins

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:20 pm
Vagrant A.I.
That's right, I'mt alkign about My Checmial Romance's best album, their first album. I love this Album, it's once of my most prized possesions. I'm tired of hearing about MCR's new album, I want to talk about the old stuff, the good stuff, before everybody was tlaking about them and they became mainstream.

I agree. Their first album was deeper/more metal[ish]. <3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:27 pm
There First Album heart It's Awesome! I LOve it! Much better Then 3 cheers for sweet revenge sweatdrop and i too cant wait till the new cd comes out and the DVD! heart heart heart

Xoh_Emily

powerandintent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:23 pm
XDark_warrior_bobX
There First Album heart It's Awesome! I LOve it! Much better Then 3 cheers for sweet revenge sweatdrop and i too cant wait till the new cd comes out and the DVD! heart heart heart

I guarentee that I buy the new cd, possibly the DVD, but if it's going to be like 3 cheers, I'm not really looking forward to it that much.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:31 pm
powerandintent
XDark_warrior_bobX

I guarentee that I buy the new cd, possibly the DVD, but if it's going to be like 3 cheers, I'm not really looking forward to it that much.

Yah, i'm planning on buying the new
dvd/cd combo, but according to some interviews i've read
they are going for a more pop-ier sound. I love bullets
it's an amazing album!

FlyKite

powerandintent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:44 pm
FlyKite

Yah, i'm planning on buying the new
dvd/cd combo, but according to some interviews i've read
they are going for a more pop-ier sound. I love bullets
it's an amazing album!

More pop on the new one? eeeehh Now I'm getting a little iffy about buying it. Maybe I'll download before I buy.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:09 am
I'm buying it no matter what. I'll be able to say I own all the MCR albums and that I'm a true fan. cool  

Vagrant A.I.

powerandintent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:23 am
Vagrant A.I.
I'm buying it no matter what. I'll be able to say I own all the MCR albums and that I'm a true fan. cool

At least if I don't like it I can say, "yeah, I used to like them back in '03" and feel like one of those trendy ******** who only likes a band until people hear of them.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games