Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Japanese Garden and Japanese Tea house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:17 pm
User Image

{ no cat ears }
< N I K K I IN KIMONO>
I lose what I treasured most

"I don't have family anymore," she said quietly. "They're all....gone forever." Nikki locked away that part of her past for a long time in her mind now it came flooding back. "Maybe they do know you a bit. Give your self a chance to know them. That dragon must of been like the closest thing to family right?"
LOVE & TRUST

Nikkis theme song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av04XfLtAcU  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:23 pm
The young man just looked away. The part of him that would feel sorry for her was crushed by his grief and rage. "But mine are gone by choice." he muttered and rose to his feet. He didn't want to talk about it or listen to someone talk about theirs. Dragon just walked over to his deceased pet and stroked her mane, feeling the tears well up in his throat again. He needed to bury her before he broke down again.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:29 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TVAn9-gsz0&feature=related
User Image

{ no cat ears }
< N I K K I IN KIMONO>

"Choice..." she said. "Are you sure you chose the right choice? I chose the wrong choice once and my whole family ended up gone." She looked over at the boy. "That dragons... soul still lingers in this world."
LOVE & TRUST

Nikkis theme song:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:46 pm
"It wasn't my choice to make." Dragon mumbled before he heard the girl, clenching his fist. "I know." he said through grit teeth. "I know, I feel her, okay? I know she's still around! Please, just leave me alone." he cried out and fell to his knees again, leaning his head against his dragon's head. "Don't tell me you'll bring her to life, just-just don't. I want her to be happy instead of being dragged back here for my greed." he whispered, so tired of people offering to revive his dragon. He didn't know God stayed at the school under all these forms.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:51 pm
User Image

{ no cat ears }
< N I K K I IN KIMONO>
I lost what I treasured most

"Was she sad when she was in this world?" Nikki asked staring at the pond. "Everyone has a choice to make if it wasn't your choice then you haven't chosen one." { ooC:did the last sentence make sense?? }
LOVE & TRUST

Nikkis theme song:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:58 pm
((Not really sweatdrop ))

"No, she was, but I've heard about Heaven. Everybody's happy in Heaven, never a single frown. Why would I want to take her away from that?" Dragon murmured, his eyes turning brown. "What color are my eyes?" he asked.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:02 am
{ it made sounded better in my head razz }
User Image

{ no cat ears }
< N I K K I IN KIMONO>
I lost what I treasured most

"You HEARD what it was like in heaven," Nikki said. "But have you ever been there? It may just be as bad as the underworld." Nikki turned around. "Brown. Your eyes are Brown right now."
LOVE & TRUST

Nikkis theme song:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:18 am
"And have you ever been there?" Dragon snapped back. He didn't like this girl, she was trying to twist every single thing he said. His eyes turned black the same time he decided to risk his powers, a giant vortex of darkness opened up beneath him and the dragon and swallowed them up, taking him to the graveyard.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:26 am
User Image

{ no cat ears }
< N I K K I IN KIMONO>

"No and I never will....I'll just go straight to the underworld," she said but the boy had disappeared with his dragon. "Oh my," she said looking around all the customers had abandoned it and boxes and tea sets were everywhere. "I better get this cleaned up before the next set of customers come." She got up and headed over to the tea house and murmed some words and the whole placed cleaned up itself as if nothing happened.
LOVE & TRUST

Nikkis theme song:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:00 pm
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

Don't give up, it's just the hurt that you hide

Ophelia blinked as they approached a Japanese tea house and restaurant. "Huh, that's weird. I thought this was a Chinese place." Looking up at Eric, she grinned sheepishly and rubbed her arm. "S-so... uh... what about Japanese, huh? That sounds pretty good!"

When you're lost inside, I will be there to find you

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:03 pm
Mayah Playah

Sιηg σηcє αgαιη ωιтн мє, συя sтяαηgє δυєт.
мч ρσωєя σvєя чσυ gяσωs sтяσηgєя чєт.
αηδ тнσυgн чσυ тυяη ғяσм мє тσ gℓαηcє вєнιηδ,
тнє ρнαηтσм σғ тнє σρєяα ιs тнєяє ιηsιδє чσυя мιηδ...

User Image
xXxXxEric “PhantomPhantomen
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXx"It's Japanese; same region, different dialect," Eric smiled at Ophelia after having walked her completely off campus and to this restaurant. After allowing her inside first, he gave a slight bow to an elderly man and young girl behind the desk who smiled and did the same. After a few exchanged words in Japanese between the elderly male and the elder phantom, Eric glanced back at Ophelia and just seemed to radiate an air that said he wasn't mad about the cellphone and mix-up with the song anymore. "We're over here. As for your question, well my answer is a question. What isn't good? It's a traditional restaurant just so you know." Giving a soft chuckle, he lightly tapped her on the shoulder and pointed to where he'd left his boots then pointed to a set of slippers.

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

{( OutOfChristine'sMind ;; <3 )}

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:35 pm
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

"Oh! Sorry!" The absent-minded girl, distracted once more by her good-looking companion, reached down and took her heels off, sweatdropping when she realized how short she really was. Slipping the slippers onto her feet, she stood up straight and slightly on her tiptoes, trying to become taller for him, only to fail painfully. With a sigh, she stepped onto the ledge and reached for his arm. "Come along, you clever boy," she said, smiling up at him, ignoring the new height difference. "You will have to help me, Eric. I'm afraid I can't understand Japanese as well as I used to, and I've heard the menus here are solely in Japanese."

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:00 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXx"But of course I'll help you. It wouldn't be right if I didn't. Alright, sit right here on your knees and I'll sit just across from you in the same way," Eric chuckled lightly while leading her over to a table that was nearer to the floor than most others. Instead of chairs, there were a couple of small cushions. Once she was seated, he sat down across from her with that mischievous grin of his "You don't have any food allergies, do you?"

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:09 pm
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

She blushed at his grin, shifting nervously on her knees and biting her lower lips. It was like they were on a date! Except, it wasn't a date at all. It was more like having coffee after work with your friends. Not... not a date.
Mentally facepalming, the pink-haired teen lifted the sushi menu and blinked at the Japanese script. Setting it back down, she sweatdropped and sighed. "Well, that was my attempt. I think I did rather well, don't you?"

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:36 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXxRaising an eyebrow slightly while briefly glancing over the menu, his smile never faltered in the slightest. "Right. At least you didn't just open and close it, but at least skimmed it. Alright then. Would you please answer the allergy question for me? It'd make it easier to order the food. I have an idea on how to solve the problem of your confusion of the Japanese language," The dark haired phantom almost seemed to purr while closing the menu and setting it to the side. As if something had clicked in his head, he snapped his fingers and spoke again as calmly if not as cheery as before the music lessons began. "Green tea or another kind of drink? If yes to green tea, would you like ginseng and honey or perhaps a citrus flavor added to it?"

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items