Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Teen Titans-TNG (1x1 w/ SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:20 pm
User Image
Princess Kond'r ~ Connie Dorne ~ Dawnfire
Connie's eyes went wide as Jord's description of Plasmus clicked with something in her brain. "My mother's told of fighting that one! Doesn't he have a human counterpart?" She followed Alexis out the window, trying to remember how her mother had said the Titans defeated Plasmus in the past.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:43 pm
User Image Kaisujin exhaled as his form detonated into fine snow. He simultaneously reformed as a ice statue that shattered on the shoreline by the water. He patted the tigress' shoulder before his eyes narrowed, turning a deep icy blue as he exhaled slowly, tendrils of bluish white mist leaking from clenched teeth. He shot forward, using his old shinobi training to follow Alexis over the water's surface, though he was faster physically. Alexis flipped as he landed, a shockwave of dust following the impact. "Yeah; Plasmus is the dominant when he's awake... though from what I remember they were all flash frozen, so apparently someone released them or at least him," he said as he darted forward, creating a break in the dust as he shot out over the water.He was somewhat surprised at the icy statue on shore before it shattered. Within moments Kaisujin was following him, keeping pace with what he was certain was ridiculous ease.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:03 pm
User Image
"So what we need to do is find some way to knock him out of consciousness, correct?" Connie asked as she flew, messing up the expression. "My mother said Raven once defeated him single-handedly, but that will not help us much now, would it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:00 am
User Image Kaisujin accelerated, barely noticing the trail of ice following him, though it rapidly melted back into the water. "This guy can't be worse than fighting the undead," he muttered. Alexis sighed, nodding. "Exactly; Raven isn't here to help at the moment, though it wouldn't really surprise me if some of the older Titans show up sometime," he said warily.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:58 pm
User Image
Well, I know of one who won't be returning to Earth anytime soon, Connie thought. Mother's much too busy on New Tamaran. "Well then," she said aloud. "We shall have to find some way to stop him on our own."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:10 pm
User Image Kaisujin tilted his head slightly, thinking. "Wouldn't ice manipulation work against this ooze thing? That's one of my strongest abilities, since I was born with it," he said to Connie. Alexis tilted his head. "Maybe, though we've never fought him, so we'll probably be winging it," he admitted. He glanced back to see Jord and Anima following them.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:15 pm
User Image
"Didn't you say Plasmus had been...flash-frozen? Was that it? So perhaps he could be frozen again."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image Kaisujin was silent, thinking hard and fast. A smirk flashed over his face as an idea that could work bloomed in his mind. Alexis looked up at Dawnfire. "I don't know anything about the technology used to flash freeze them or even if it wasn't damaged when Plasmus escaped, which it probably was... not to mention it.." he said cautiously. Kaisujin chuckled. "I think I have something that should work... combining a few techniques I know," he said with amusement. He did know, however, that using this plan would come with a cost. He would likely pass out from the idea due to the large amount of energy needed for the particular combination of techniques needed.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:59 pm
User Image
"What are you thinking of?" Connie asked, thinking through the skills and powers she had. Would she be of any use at all in this battle?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:34 pm
User Image Kaisujin exhaled. "It actually involves a total of two main forms but three different advanced techniques. If it works, it should freeze Plasmus solid... or reverse whatever transforms him; however, it is very likely using that plan will render me unconscious from energy loss, hence it's a wise idea to have a back-up plan," he said, admitting he had an idea, but wasn't certain it would work; he was extraordiarily skilled when it came to strategic thinking, but nobody was perfect. As Liu put it... 'any plan works until the first punch is thrown', he thought. Alexis blinked, thinking about Kaisujin's personality and apparent powers. His life has obviously not be easy nor pleasant, for him to keep secrets so easily... he must have been raised to keep his skills secret most of the time, he thought, not realizing he was very close to being right.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:51 pm
User Image
"I fear the only use I will be in this battle is to distract Plasmus until we are able to put your plan into action," Connie said.

((...I'm having trouble posting more than a sentence or two at the moment. I'm not sure why...))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:46 pm
User Image Kaisujin paused momentarily, pushing off the water hard and flipping several feet off the water's surface onto the higher dock nearby. Alexis inhaled when Kaisujin leaped upward onto the dock with effortless skill. I gotta learn that, not to mention we have to have a faster transport to get where we're going, he thought. The moment he thought that, a large silver and blue car shot past, its tires screeching as the occupant hit the brakes. He heard rather than saw Jord and Anima land behind himself and Dawnfire as the driver's door opened and a tall, nearly seven foot tall man with dark brown skin and silver armor slid out. He was surprised to see none other than his father... Cyborg.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image
"X'hal!" Connie gasped, coming to a stop and hovering where she was. Her mother had spoken of the other Titans many times, but Connie never expected to actually see one of the former Titans in the flesh.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image Kaisujin paused, barely breathing hard as he remained in a relaxed combat stance. He saw the guy's cybernetics as Cyborg glanced his way. A faint smirk flashed over his face as he shifted forms, allowing Kano's personality to surface in his mind and voice. Alexis blinked when he saw the form Kaisujin had taken. "So ye probably know `bout old Slime-a** escapin`... if yer here, I'd wager yer here to warn us," Kaisujin said in a drawling Austrailian tone. He saw Cyborg blink, taking a half step back in surprise as Kaisujin reverted to his normal form. "You're right. Plasmus' escape damaged the holding cell on the Brotherhood... more than a few of 'em escaped, including Brother Blood, Psimon, Kyd Wykkyd, Puppet King, Brain and General Immortus," he said grimly.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:28 pm
User Image
"X'hal!" Connie gasped again, this time in a mix of concern and awe. "How are we going to fight them all? Are they not some of the former Teen Titans' strongest foes?" Perhaps she'd be able to put her skills to more use than simple diversions after all.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff