Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Hill Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:22 pm
Keiko_1357

˚✩✩✩˚

ɐℒ

Is anybody out there?
I feel like I'm talking to myself.

No one seems to know
my struggle and everything
I come from.

Can anybody hear me?
I guess I keep talking to myself.

It feels like I'm going insane.
Am I the one who's crazy?

User Image

↢ ♞ ↣

Halo's smirk quickly turned into an irritated frown. The gun Train had was more than just a fancy looking weapon. It was made of some sort of materiel that deflected his halo. Halo raised his hand up catching his halo in his hand. Damn. This makes my distance attacks almost useless against him as long as he holds that gun. Halo charged Train from behind with his katana ready to slice across him. His fast movements were even faster than the halo.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:29 pm
sassyspark

User Image
Train Heartnet
Train smirked himself at being able to deflect it. Turning around, he was greeted by the other male rushing towards him with great speed.
Yikes! Train exclaimed as he did a cartwheel to the right, the katana still getting his left leg. Train bounced a good distance away and frowned. His left arm and leg were now wounded, not too severely, but it hurt like hell.
WHat do you want to fight me for? Train demanded.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:01 pm
Keiko_1357

˚✩✩✩˚

ɐℒ

Is anybody out there?

No one seems to know
I come from.

Can anybody hear me?

User Image

↢ ♞ ↣

Halo glared annoyed. He missed his target. He was aiming for Train's arm that was holding the gun. Then Halo heard Train's question about why he was attacking him. "Tch, I guess you already forgot..."Halo said in a serious tone. "But... I guess I over estimateed you... You aren't very strong when you don't have any human body shields." Halo tone turned into a disgusted tone. "You're even worst than the Bakeneko!" Halo was now shouted in raged now. Halo once again took off his halo and flicked right at Train's head. This time the halo was even brighter than before. Almost blinding...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 am
sassyspark
OOPS sorry! xD

User Image
Train Heartnet
Train blinked at him like he was out of his mind.
Are you nuts? Human shield? Train questioned him when suddenly he'd thrown his halo once again. Train squinted at it, he couldn't even see it.
Taking a chance, Train jumped up into the air. He felt the halo zip past him and slice his leg open.
Train landed roughly and grimaced down at his left leg. This was going to make things complicated. Train glanced back at Halo.
Fine kid, if you don't want to settle things with a chat, you'll get what you want--a fight! Train yelled across at Halo. He lifted his gun up and took a shot, aiming for Halo's right shoulder.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:56 am
Keiko_1357

˚✩✩✩˚

ɐℒ

Is anybody out there?

No one seems to know
I come from.

Can anybody hear me?

User Image

↢ ♞ ↣

Halo used the Katana to block the one bullet. Even though he managed to protect himself from that avoiding bullets was a difficult thing to do. The advantage Halo had was at this point he took out the man legs. He was quick with them. Yet it wasn't much of a accomplishment because this guy could probably move if he was given time. With a gun by his side he was still a tough opponent because Halo's long distance attacks weren't very effective at a fatile blow. The only options let was charge straight for Train and probably get himself killed with multiple bullet shots or wait till Train used all of his bullets up. Either way Halo was probably going to get shot. "Damn..." He sneered. This was even more tedious than fighting the Bakeneko.
Halo raised his hand catching his halo once again setting it on his head. The Halo started to sparkle and release golden dust on top of Halo.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:03 am
sassyspark

User Image
Train Heartnet
Train frowned at his ability to easily deflect Train's bullet. The halo above him was giving off some sort of dust. Train hoped the dust was just that--dust.
Want to end this stupid brawl? Train asked him, standing a bit lop-sided. He kept his gun raised, just in case. Train glanced around at the surroundings, not too many trees around, they were too far off to the right on the opposite side of the hill. Glancing to his left, was a wide open space. Train let out a small sigh.
If this battle kept up, it was going to be tough. There were several rocks, however around sticking up from the ground. Train smirked at this fact. He knew what he'd have to eventually rely on.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:23 pm
Keiko_1357

˚✩✩✩˚

ɐℒ

Is anybody out there?

No one seems to know
I come from.

Can anybody hear me?

User Image

↢ ♞ ↣

Halo felt himself being filled with energy. "Yeah. I want to get this fight the way you ended those kids... Cut open." Halo said grimly. Halo didn't move from his position for some reason as the dust continued to fall on him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:29 pm
sassyspark

User Image
Train Heartnet
Train's hair stood on its ends. He clenched his teeth and closed his left hand into a fist.
You think I did that to them? Train spat at him. Train lowered his eyes, remembering what had happened over at the Koi Pond. What had happened? He wondered why Cat would suddenly go berserk and attack her friends. Weren't they all friends?

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:39 pm
Keiko_1357

˚✩✩✩˚

ɐℒ

Is anybody out there?

No one seems to know
I come from.

Can anybody hear me?

User Image

↢ ♞ ↣

Halo glared at Train. "Are you kidding me?" Halo asked."There..."Halo took one step forward. "Was a witness!" Halo yelled and changed at an even faster rate than all other times. He held his sword with both hands ready to drive it though what ever was in his way.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:12 pm
sassyspark

User Image
Train Heartnet
Train gasped at him when he said there was a witness.
That's! What? Train blinked and Halo was coming at him quickly. Train quickly shot two bullets at each of Halo's wrists as he stumbled backwards as quick as he could. s**t this could end badly! Train's mind raced.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:00 pm
Keiko_1357

˚✩✩✩˚

ɐℒ

Is anybody out there?

No one seems to know
I come from.

Can anybody hear me?

User Image

↢ ♞ ↣

Train was able to hit one of Halo's upper forearm but that didn't stop him. He continued to run forward even faster. Being shot at made him even more infuriated. Halo was just a few feet running at Train at full speed ready with a sword to go through him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:03 pm
sassyspark

User Image
Train Heartnet
Train had little time to react as Halo continued to move towards him. Train had finally been able to put a mark on this kid.
Instinctively, Train held his gun in front of him, pressing it against Halo's katana to block the attack. Nothing could cut through Hades, so Train figured now a good time to utilize it.
I already said I didn't kill them! Train argued.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:19 pm
Keiko_1357

˚✩✩✩˚

ɐℒ

Is anybody out there?

No one seems to know
I come from.

Can anybody hear me?

User Image

↢ ♞ ↣

"Course you didn't kill them... You just planned it."Halo grunted and he pressed his sword against Hades. Halo let one hand off if his sword and used it the punch Train across the face.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:26 pm
sassyspark

User Image
Train Heartnet
Train grimaced as he was pushed backward by the punch. He did a nimble back-flip, being careful to land on one foot and stood back upright.
I would never! They were the lil' princesses friends.. Train shook his head, readying Hades.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:49 am
Keiko_1357

˚✩✩✩˚

ɐℒ

Is anybody out there?

No one seems to know
I come from.

Can anybody hear me?

User Image

↢ ♞ ↣

Halo held up his katana with one hand in a defensive position. This wasn't good. His other arm was almost completely useless. It laid limb on his side dripping dark red drops of blood. He clenched his jaw in pain think of a way to kill Train. If only Halo had a third party here. That would give him a great advantage. "You're a sweeper aren't you? Those bounty hunters that look for people that had high bounties. The Bakeneko had one bounties of a 300,000,000 dollar bounty. The Bakeneko was a murderer, terrorist, and a thief. Not a small time criminal. She cause rebellions and even our millitray forces couldn't catch her. It makes sense why you'd use the inocent as a decoy to bring her down. Then you could have the money all to yourself. With that kind of money you wouldn't have to work for 10 life times."Halo explained grimly. "But... The money isn't the only thing... Who ever kills the Bakeneko would be recognized as a hero. You don't deserve that title..." Halo growled. He stabbed his sword into the ground and reached up to his halo once more. His eyes reflected his envy and anger. With a flick of his wrist he let go of the Halo. This time was different than all the rest. The halo looked as it was bouncing off anything in came in contact with. Like electrons of a atoms moving incredibly fast and random. The only thing that remain constant was the fact that the point of intersection was exactly were Train was standing. Just looking at this trick seemed like the halo had a few different modes. The mode to cut though objects and the mode to bounce off items but, that wasn't it. The only thing the halo could do is cut though objects it can't bounce off objects unless made of special material like Train's gun. If one was to take a close look the halo left cuts in the object it touched. Halo would use the force of impact to help change to direction of the halo at a quicker rate than having it curve around. This method took a lot of concentration to time every impact perfectly. The halo was moving so fast in the blink of and eye it had past you 20 times already. It was just one big blur of golden light. The whistling of the halo moving was every where as well. Train woouldn't be able the relie on reflexes or his eyes. Not even Hades because the moment Train deflects it due to the shorter distance the halo would come back 40 times the speed it was already going at. This attack allowed no room for mistakes.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff