Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Wonderful Hot Springs (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Drak

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:18 am
Lazurkri
He peered downwards, gazing thoughtfully at the hot springs so very far below; It appeared the directions he had been given were correct after all. He folded his wings, and plummeted, forepaws tucked into his belly plumage for streamlining.
The ground came up fast, and with the innate mastery of flight of all of his kind, he snapped his wings open at the last second, kicking up a furious wind as he slowed.

Through narrowed eyes, he saw he was a little off target, and twitched the feathers on his wings to bring himself back on target.

Closer, closer.....

Now!

He opened his wings to their full length, and dropped gracefully into the hotsprings, with only a small splash of water kicked up. He sunk down through the water, the heat no issue for him; he was a desert gryphon, he'd lived in places where you could char wood in direct sunlight.

He touched bottom, and pushed off, surfacing and spreading his wings again to let the water at all the feathers. He then noticed the others around, and clacked his beak.

"Hello therrrrre... I'm Bakherrrr.... pleasssssed to meet all of you"

(BTW, I've never gone below at least 5 sentences... Hell, if I'm in the mood, I can throw off thousand word posts. I have done so in the past. Just look on The Den RPs....)

(I only do that if im totally in the mood, or if he rp has enough subject.)

Drak was a bit impressed by the gryphon, and gave him a lot of room,
"Wow, hey there."he took a minute to look at him, not really used to his kind.
"Pleased to meet you too." his tail waved a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:12 pm
Kayden Lyserg
User Image
Niko the thing

No worries, just thought I'd remind ya.
Lazurkri

Aw, I wish I could write like that. xp

kayden's tail swished from side to side happily as the steam rose in rolled up on off his body. Before the gryphon appeared, Kayden spoke to Drak. "Hehe, I wish my apartment was this nice. But if it did, then I might not get to work everyday." He said with a chuckle. The feline was quite extatic that so many people were showing up. He gave a nod to Karime, the tall beauty of a maned wolf would make most any straight man turn his head twice.
The feline grabbed his chest, squeezing his left pec. He often grabbed his chest when he was in deep thought. But the moment he felt the gust of wind from Baker''s arrival, the cat could have sworn he almost jumped out of his fur. His tail was bristled from the sudden appreance but slowly dipped back into the water. He made his way towards Drak and Bakher, the small cloth wrapped around his waist strained as he moved through the hot spring water as it would unfasten and dissappear. "Ah, that was quite impressive if I do say so myself." Kayden said with a big grin.

TheGentleBeast

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Flatterer 200

Mr Drak

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:53 am
TheGentleBeast

"Working eh?"He said "Not my kinda thing..." he giggled, then looked around him, he couldnt help but giggle, as he noticed both him and the cat were taken by surprise from the griffon's arrival "quite a show right?" he said as his tail still was waving from that moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:57 pm
Bakher rolled over in the water, letting it get at his crest feathers; He'd need to preen himself after this, but it felt so good.

He dipped his head under several times, then rolled back upright and clambered out, water streaming from wet feathers and fur. He looked around, and went over to a sunny rock, making sure he was a good ways from the others; showering people with water whilst shaking fur and feather dry wasn't a good way to make friends.

He quickly shook himself, water making little rainbows in the air, then settled down atop the rock, and began to preen his feathers.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:52 pm
Gaia name: Kotetsu_uzumaki
RP Name: Kai Ryushin
Species: Kyuubi (Nine-tailed fox)
Oreiantation: Heterosexual
Type: Adorably cute
Dislikes: Rude people, people without common sense.

User Image

A large magic circle appeared above one of the baths and a gold-furred fox fell from it, landing in the water. The surface bubbled for a few seconds and the the fox emerged from the water, coughing and spluttering.
"That's the last time I attempt a blind dimensional jump" he muttered and looked around.
"Can anyone tell me where I am?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:46 am
Kayden Lyserg
User Image
The feline nodded to Drak with a smile. "Yes, yes indeed... Oh my...." He said just before the Kyuubi fell out of the mystical circle making quite a splash. "Well it seems we just keep on getting more and more guests." Kayden said in a warm and happy tone. "Your at a Hot Springs resort thats been bought by the HTC Corp." He said, hoping to be helpful to the rather aggitated nine tails. He looked back at Drak and Bakher with a grin, then back at the new commer. "My names Kayden, whats yours?" Still keeping the grin on his face.  

TheGentleBeast

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Flatterer 200

Mr Drak

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:08 pm
TheGentleBeast
Kayden Lyserg
User Image
The feline nodded to Drak with a smile. "Yes, yes indeed... Oh my...." He said just before the Kyuubi fell out of the mystical circle making quite a splash. "Well it seems we just keep on getting more and more guests." Kayden said in a warm and happy tone. "Your at a Hot Springs resort thats been bought by the HTC Corp." He said, hoping to be helpful to the rather aggitated nine tails. He looked back at Drak and Bakher with a grin, then back at the new commer. "My names Kayden, whats yours?" Still keeping the grin on his face.

Drak watched the fox drop in the water, "Thats literally a instant increase in costumers."He joked and giggled to himself"Is he Okay?"He looked over. to his landing spot, his tail waved curiously, then added "and im Drak! "after Kayden spoke to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:05 pm
Quote:
UserName: Guardian Wolf 117
Name: James Wolfe
Species: Grey Wolf
Oreiantation: Bisexual
Type: Versitile
Likes: Playing around, playful flirting, friendly people, relaxing.
Dislikes: annoying or unfriendly people, rudeness, doing nothing
Applearance:[Here]

James Wolfe

James approached the spring, his bag hanging off one shoulder and his head down. He wore a rather casual outfit to the spring, Khaki green Cargo pants and a plain white t-shirt with a unzipped hood-less windbreaker over it. As soon as he reached the water, he looked up, seeing the others, and he smiled. He sat next to the water, enjoying the warmth that emanated from it. He sighed happily, and he wondered silently if the others minded his presence.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:17 pm
Kai shook his head, still a little disorientated from jumping dimensions. He looked at the feline that had approached him and had told him where he was.
"A hotprings resort huh?" he mused. "Guess I could have landed in a worse location, like last time". He shuddered at that last memory.

"Oh! My name is Kai Ryushin, but you can just call me Kai" he introduced himself to Kayden, holding out his paw.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:50 pm
Markus smiled at all of the newcomers, but he had an eye on the feline and the wolf. he was trying to stay less noticable, being more a quiet type. he enjoyed lying back and watching the show. he scratched his own chest and took a peek at the reptile.  

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:10 am
James looked around, the others seemed friendly. He decided to take a quick swim while he was here. He stood up, and jogged behind a couple of trees.

Minutes later, he emerged wearing only a pair of swim trunks. He hung his bag on a tree branch and he slowly entered the steaming water. "Ah..." he said, he got waist deep and he laid back, floating aimlessly on the water.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:48 am
Kayden Lyserg
User Image

Kayden looked around with a big smile, happy that everyone was getting along. The feline was about to say something but he began to feel light headed. Slowly, and carefully swam over to the edge where he rested his heavy chest and laid his head on his arms. " Kai? That sounds like a good name." He said enjoying the warmth of the water, hoping that calming himself down would relieve him of the slight dizziness he was feeling. Looking over at James, Kayden thought it was a neat trick, to float on the water. It was something he had never learned to do himself. The cat gave a small yawn. "Hey Markus, you shouldn't zone out like that. Where you from? In fact how about all of ya? I myself am from a small city not to far from here actually." He said as he closed his eyes and waited for their reply.  

TheGentleBeast

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Flatterer 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:49 pm
James looked at the cat and smiled, "I'm from Alaska." he told them, "Got lonely and decided to see new places." he finished. He stood upright in the water, "This is a nice little spring..." he said. He swam back to the bank, and he sat down next to the water under the tree holding his stuff, he didn't carry much, mostly water and a light snack.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:58 pm
Karime's ears twitched and she finally decided to acknowledge all the newcomers to the springs. She sat up a bit and surveyed the area, mentally making a list of each patron swimming about.
Kayden and Drak both seemed perfectly friendly. Markus was unnerving, although Karime couldn't really explain why. The griffin seemed a bit showoff-y; even though she'd been half asleep, Karime had stil heard his spectacular entrance and the buzz it caused. The kyuubi was intriguing mainly for his entrance, which was showy, but in a different way than the griffin. And then James, lazily floating around, who, as a fellow wolf, was immediately granted special attention in Karime's eyes. She noted with satisfaction that she held the luxury of still being the only female.
Karime glanced at them all again, deciding which to strike up a conversation with.
"Peru," was her short answer to Kayden. He was sweet, but not particularly interesting. At least, not at the moment. Not for Karime's notoriously short attention span. She contemplated asking Kai about his travel method, but as her tail swished slowly through the water, Karime decided her mood was more playful at the moment. And who better to play with than a wolf lost in his own little world?
Grinning wickedly, Karime slowly sank beneath the water and swam over to where James was floating. Mentally chuckling, she suddenly surfaced next to him with a little yip, splashing him a bit.

(sorry this was long. felt like writing ig razz )  

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:43 pm
James yelped and he splashed frantically and he turned over, after a bit of difficulty he righted himself, shaking some of the water out of his eyes, he looked at Karime. "Oh, hey!" he said, "Another wolf, you surprised me there for a second." he admitted, "How are things?" he asked her politely, he thought she was pretty fun for someone he hardly just met.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff