Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The game store Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:56 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

User Image

“Singing songs of sleep, the wind blows you far away...”

"Aerigato. Sorry for bothering you," Jacoby smiled lightly before running over to the Nintendo 3DS and PSP area. He started looking through the games only to pull one out from each section and head over to the counter to pay for them. Fortunately for him, none of the games had that “Are you eighteen or older?” question for them so he didn't have to waste time webcam-ing his mother to tell that guy that she had given him permission for the games.
After paying, he started towards the door only to pause and wave lightly at Praveena as his way of saying for her to have a good day. "Thanks again. I hope you have a good day."

“Where did it take you?”

{( Out.Of.Codes: ~ )}

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:02 pm
User Image

~¤Hello...my name is Praveena...

Praveena smiled and waved back as she said, "You're welcome, and you have a good day as well." She then walked back over to Rain and sat down on his lap.

...how are you on his fine day?¤~  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:06 pm
Rain Lee

User Image

"Hey there the name Rain nice to meet yah"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain would wath as the little kid came by and asked Praveena for help and Praveena would help him out, he wouldn't say anything as he would just smile and watch her do her business, then he took out his phone and put down some texts and then watched as she sat back down on his lap again and hugged her tightly. "hm lets get out of here Pra chan and get ourselves a dorm room so we can do some more stuff." Rain said as he would stand up while bringing her where she was standing then he would hold her hand and walk towards the dorm room area.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Exit to dorm area~  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:33 pm
User Image

I will achieve today...

Lavien walked into the Game Store, he heard from some people around that games were fun to play so he decided that he would give it a shot, he really didn't have anything to his name besides clothes and his sword, Dirge. He walked up to the counter and tapped on it with the hilt of his sword, the woman there looked up quickly and asked "Hello, what can I do for you?" Lavien looked around and said "I'm new to this video game thing that has been going around, what could you recommend for me?" The woman looked him over and said "Devil May Cry..?"

What you cannot tomorrow...  

Lavien Darkmoon

Aged Hunter

1,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:38 pm
User Image

Erok75
. As Onaka Walked Around, She Noticed A Game Store. It Quickly Reminded Her Of Lazarus. She Smiled And Walked Inside, Glaring At all Of The Games. She Grabed Out Her Phone And Texted 'Hey Meet Me At The Game Store Okay?' She Put Her Phone Back Into Her Back Pocket And Stood Next To A Lifesize Figure Of A Mario Character.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:19 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

User Image
Lazarus looked around in awe, he usually bought his gaming supplies offline, he didn't know there were stores for this kind of thing. Amongst the displays and consoles stood Onaka, he quickly shook off the stunned effect that the store had on him and walked over "Hey there," He said with a smile to Onaka, "Sorry, I had something I needed to finish" Then looking around again he said "This is definately, the coolest place ever"

Erok75

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image

As Onaka Observed The Store, She Turned And Noticed Lazarus Walking Towards Her. She Smiled And Turned To Him. "Hey Lazarus."She Blushed At The Sight Of Him. "Yea. This Place Is Quite Amazing. Theres So Many Games Here." She Said Looking Around. She Looked In A Specific Area Labeled 'XBox Games'. "Hm...Maybe I Should Buy A Game For Lazarus. I Wonder What He Likes..." She Thought To Herself Glaring At Lazarus.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:25 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

User Image
Lazarus allowed himself to succumb to the charms of the store for a minute, the lights, sounds and smells filled his senses, "This place is seriously awesome" He said to Onaka. Out of the corner of his eyes he noticed a drum controller, however, this one had two extra pads. Lazarus's jaw dropped as he saw the marvel of engineering, but he remembered he was with Onaka, so reluctantly tearing his eyes from the controller he looked around and noticed a section with demos for the different games in the store. Lazarus took Onaka's hand and said, "Let's go over there," Indicating the section of the store that housed the game demos.

Erok75

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:32 pm
Onaka smiled at lazarus as he took her hand. "Oh. Ok sure" she said walking beside him hand in hand. She noticed some of the other people looked at her fangs and then at lazarus. She knew they were wondering why a human was hanging out with a vampire. She tried to hide her fangs with her hand and look away. She felt different when people stared at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:45 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

User Image
Lazarus noticed as Onaka put her hand over her mouth, "What's wrong? Your mouth hurt?" He asked, he didn't know vampires could feel pain, come to think of it, he didn't know that much about vampires at all. Now he wanted to sit down somewhere with her and learn all he could about her race. Then realizing how stupid and racist that sounded he decided to keep that particular idea to himself. "If your mouth hurts I bet there is a pharmacy nearby, maybe we could get some medicine?" He asked, then another idea struck him "Or we could go back to the school and see the nurse." He was proud he had come up with two solutions so quickly but didn't let this miniscule moment inflate his ego at all. The entire time though, he could not stop looking over at that drum set, every time he glanced in it's direction it took him longer to look away.

Erok75

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:35 pm
"Oh..No. Its alright Lazarus, im fine." she spoke softly keeping her head down. She noticed he kept looking behind. She turned around to see a drum set that looked quite interesting. "Do you want that?" she asked smiling at him. "he seems to like it. I can get that for him." she thought walking over to it. She looked for the price.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:33 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

User Image
As Onaka started walking over to the drum set, Lazarus's pulse quickened. He thought it was the most awesome thing he had ever seen, he really wanted it. When Onaka started looking it over Lazarus felt he was going to die, here were two of the things he liked best in the world immediately next to one another. When she asked if he wanted it he squeaked out "Yes," then he walked over and looked at the price tag. His heart dropped like a stone, 80 dollars? He couldn't afford that, he had to have his allowance to pay for food, let alone dates for him and Onaka. Sadly he turned away from the drum controller and said in a sad tone of voice, "It's too expensive, let's just look at something else"

Erok75

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:46 pm
Onaka giggled when lazarus said yes. They eventually found the price tag and read the price. She agreed it was a bit expensive but she would do anything to make lazarus happy. "No need. Im not human so i dont need much for food and stuff. Ive got about $200 on my card. If you want it i can get it for you." she said smiling and holding his hand. She grabbed her small wallet and grabbed her card.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:07 am
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

User Image
Lazarus had a decision to make, he could ask Onaka to buy him this incredible controller, however he knew he would lose himself in playing with it. Or, he could pretend he didn't want it, and walk away, giving him more time to spend. Making up his mind in a split second Lazarus replied "No, it's ok, really, I would probably get addicted to the thing and miss out on homework or something." Then smiling at her he asked "So what do you think looks cool here?"

Erok75

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:27 am
"Hm. Alright then." she nodded and put her card away. She decided she would just get it for a special occasion instead. She looked around, although it was a pretty cool game store, this was mostly Lazarus's hobby. She was more into fighting games. She giggled "Alot of things looks cool here. Theres so many of them, i cant really choose anything specific." she started to walk around the game store looking at all of the fantasy games. She picked up one that looked interesting to her, but she was pretty sure lazarus wouldnt like it. She put the case which said 'Resident Evil' on the cover, back into its original area and kept looking.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff