Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
So the question is.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one do you like the best?
  1 (On the left)
  2 (In the middle)
  3 (On the right)
View Results

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:53 am
Captain Silas Manner

I could just look through the forum. XD;;

Yeah, I'd also like pants that actually work with things that go on the ankles. I don't have one pair of pants that work with the infinite world ankle things I'm wearing, or the Gunslinger anklets. It's like.. why don't they work? x-x
Those look pretty cool. o: They look kind of bulky for my taste, but I know some people who would definitely love those!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:57 am
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

I could just look through the forum. XD;;

Yeah, I'd also like pants that actually work with things that go on the ankles. I don't have one pair of pants that work with the infinite world ankle things I'm wearing, or the Gunslinger anklets. It's like.. why don't they work? x-x
Those look pretty cool. o: They look kind of bulky for my taste, but I know some people who would definitely love those!

Yeah, a lot of the pants look really weird with the different Rivet Heels on. They're my favorite boots, and I'm glad they look great with anklets but a lot of times the newer pants look weird with them O-O"
I'm just glad you can wear them with the Gift of the Goddess shoes though. Winged boots ftw!

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:19 am
Captain Silas Manner

Pants are just awkward all around I guess. xD Maybe they should change how they later, but I guess that'd be a lot of work. xD
Oh yeah, I like the way the Gift of the Goddess layers with some shoes/boots. c: It's really cool they made them layerable.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:52 pm
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

Pants are just awkward all around I guess. xD Maybe they should change how they later, but I guess that'd be a lot of work. xD
Oh yeah, I like the way the Gift of the Goddess layers with some shoes/boots. c: It's really cool they made them layerable.

Same here! They're such cool shoes. They look great with the Dark Ice legs too. It's pretty interesting what you can do ^_^
Have you ever thought of entering the Avatar Arenas? I think you could do pretty well.
I would, but I don't have that much gold to work with. Some of the things I would enter would be pretty phenomenal though.
I forget what their name is, but there is this one person that uses backgrounds and I am items to make scenes rather than avatars. What they do is so amazing <3

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:22 pm
Captain Silas Manner

I haven't seen them with the Dark Ice legs before. AT least I don't remember if I have. sweatdrop
I haven't thought about it recently or at all really haha. You're actually the second person to suggest I could do pretty well in there today.
I wonder if it's a sign. xd Though I'd have no idea what exactly I'd want to enter.
There is no harm in trying though. I'm sure you could come up with pretty great things with the items you already own.
I think I know who you're talking about, but I can't think of their name either. XD I'm pretty sure they've won a couple times recently!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:26 pm
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

I haven't seen them with the Dark Ice legs before. AT least I don't remember if I have. sweatdrop
I haven't thought about it recently or at all really haha. You're actually the second person to suggest I could do pretty well in there today.
I wonder if it's a sign. xd Though I'd have no idea what exactly I'd want to enter.
There is no harm in trying though. I'm sure you could come up with pretty great things with the items you already own.
I think I know who you're talking about, but I can't think of their name either. XD I'm pretty sure they've won a couple times recently!

Yeah. I tend to make my avatars quite different.
Usually I avoid some of the really popular items like
Rosamund's Revenge and Little Lucie.
I don't know why but I just don't like them /:
A lot of people use them so much in the Arenas too, so maybe if I
entered I'd score pretty well just by being different xD

Who knows, maybe one day I'll try~
I'd like to finish the avatar in the center and submit it.
It's probably my favorite one.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:52 pm
Captain Silas Manner

Yeah, your avatars are different from what I usually see. They're very nice!
I actually like those items, though I probably don't use them as much as some people. xD;
That is definitely possible. I see people vote higher just because avatars are new, fresh or different from what they usually see.

That would be pretty cool!
I can definitely see that avatar placing, since the idea is so different and neat and it looks really good.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:58 pm
Yokies

Yours are very nice too!
See, recently the thing that was bothering me most was the people that are using like, 5 Rosamund's Revenge items and everyone's all "OMG YOU LOOK SO GREAT HOW DID YOU DO THAT IT'S PERFECT YOU'RE AMAZING!"

>.>"
See, I've been trying to make something great with the Sentinel Skin,
and a long time ago I did something nice with Infernal Spirit, Gogh Reed and Fausto's Bottle,
but I didn't like the random circle thing on the back of the Fausto's Bottle wings.
I would love a version of those wings that doesn't stick the bottle on the back, because
those wings are some of the nicest I've seen. I would love a blue and green
recolor to be honest.

That, and a Valhalla's Armor recolor with either dark brown or black hair and red armor.
Oh, and maybe a Jekyll's Morality recolor with white legs. Maybe
they could call it Jekyll's Recovery or Purity. I dunno, but it would be neat.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:46 pm
Captain Silas Manner

Thank you! =3
Ohh. I know what you're talking about. I've seen that an a** load lately. It's just really stupid. It's not amazing if you have to use a whole set. emotion_eyebrow

Haha I wish I could try something with the Sentinel Skin, but I picked Overseer and I forever have that potato skin lololol.
I don't like it either, I'd love to see more recolors of the bottle, without the actual bottle on the wings! Blue and green sound really neat, could use more of those colors. xd

The Valhalla hair would look really nice in brown. The colors they're in now are alright, but I'd love more natural looks.
Recolors are always so great. XD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:54 pm
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

Thank you! =3
Ohh. I know what you're talking about. I've seen that an a** load lately. It's just really stupid. It's not amazing if you have to use a whole set. emotion_eyebrow

Haha I wish I could try something with the Sentinel Skin, but I picked Overseer and I forever have that potato skin lololol.
I don't like it either, I'd love to see more recolors of the bottle, without the actual bottle on the wings! Blue and green sound really neat, could use more of those colors. xd

The Valhalla hair would look really nice in brown. The colors they're in now are alright, but I'd love more natural looks.
Recolors are always so great. XD

I love recolors, especially of evolving items!
I would love a Noel's Gift recolor too. The Checkmate Void is so pretty, I think having all
of the really exquisite dresses in Noel's would be amazing. I can't
decide whether the giant gold feather dress would be cooler in a crystal color or silver color.
I know a ton of people would love the Five Golden Rings pose in silver.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:59 pm
Captain Silas Manner

I would definitely love to see recolors of Noel's Gift!
Black/White/Silver are always usable in my book, I would definitely buy that recolor if it came out in any of those!
Is there a place where you can suggest recolors for items? xD If there is someone probably has already suggested it though.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:12 pm
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

I would definitely love to see recolors of Noel's Gift!
Black/White/Silver are always usable in my book, I would definitely buy that recolor if it came out in any of those!
Is there a place where you can suggest recolors for items? xD If there is someone probably has already suggested it though.

If you want, just make a thread in Site Feedback with the specific items you'd like to see recolored and which color schemes. People do it all the time and it's usually a unanimous agreement from the regulars. Usually whenever a new RIG, MC, or EI comes out there are a few threads floating around with recolor requests.

Oh, and I think an Infernal Spirit recolor would be cool too, maybe in blue and silver or even green and silver. I don't know what they would call it though but that's ever stopped Gaia before xD That set has really cool armor for the male base that seems to be lacking these days.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:21 pm
Captain Silas Manner

I might try that! Or look for one that's already suggested it. xD
Hm, now that I think about it, I don't think I've been in site feedback at all. .-.

Yeah, Gaia has come out with some interesting recolors. Nothing stops them. XD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:38 pm
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

I might try that! Or look for one that's already suggested it. xD
Hm, now that I think about it, I don't think I've been in site feedback at all. .-.

Yeah, Gaia has come out with some interesting recolors. Nothing stops them. XD

Oh, and a Jinxi's Charm recolor would be AMAZING! I LOVE JINXI'S CHARM!

Aherm. No one really minds repeated Recolor threads, so you have nothing to worry about. Actually I think it would be better for you to make your own thread instead of barging into a 'Recolor This!' thread and making a list of stuff you want.

I go in SF all the time, just a few more months and I might be invited to the SF Regulars guild xD

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:46 pm
Captain Silas Manner

I like it too, but the colors are a bit too weird for me. xD So a recolor would be cool!

And if I were to post in an old one I'd just agree with whatever the topic is about. xD
I don't want to list what I want on someone else's topic that has nothing to do with the recolors I want.

A few more months? .-. Wow. xD

The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces