• Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:39 pm
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

(it's good)
Shuichi blushed surprised by the question "u-um..." he said and thought for a moment and ended up imagining shizo's hands feeling his body , shuichi moaned slightly but not really loud enough for shizo to hear him as he felt a tingle go through his body at the thought "ok,but only because your sexy" he said to shizo.

(((OOC: hey im gunu make it when shizo is talking dark blue)))
Shizo's personality immediately changed after momo agreed to that. "Heh well then" he began. He always found somthing hot about the (bunny?) ears on his head. Shizo put a hand on momo's chest area and slowly reached down for momos g-string. He paused and looked up at momo for aprovel. If this goes as planned thought Shizo this will be the best night of my life!

Shuichi nodded slowly blushing a dark red when shizo looked up at him. He didn't even know why he agreed to this but it was something about shizo that he liked maybe it was that no one here had ever treated him this nice they only treated him like a slut and when he was in the castle they were being way to nice to him because they were scared of him.

Shizo took one last look at momo and then slowly lowered his g-string to the floor. He then once more looked up at momo, and then down again. Not shure what he was going to do, he was open for solutions. He was thinking.

Shuichi stood there not dancing anymore with a blush on his face as he stood there naked now because that was all he had on. Shuichi looked back at shizo waiting to see if he was going to do anything.

"Hmmmm..." said Shizo ,"Yep that good. Ill call you sometime" he said walking out. He peeked in on more time and said "You can put your pants on now."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:25 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

(it's good)
Shuichi blushed surprised by the question "u-um..." he said and thought for a moment and ended up imagining shizo's hands feeling his body , shuichi moaned slightly but not really loud enough for shizo to hear him as he felt a tingle go through his body at the thought "ok,but only because your sexy" he said to shizo.

(((OOC: hey im gunu make it when shizo is talking dark blue)))
Shizo's personality immediately changed after momo agreed to that. "Heh well then" he began. He always found somthing hot about the (bunny?) ears on his head. Shizo put a hand on momo's chest area and slowly reached down for momos g-string. He paused and looked up at momo for aprovel. If this goes as planned thought Shizo this will be the best night of my life!

Shuichi nodded slowly blushing a dark red when shizo looked up at him. He didn't even know why he agreed to this but it was something about shizo that he liked maybe it was that no one here had ever treated him this nice they only treated him like a slut and when he was in the castle they were being way to nice to him because they were scared of him.

Shizo took one last look at momo and then slowly lowered his g-string to the floor. He then once more looked up at momo, and then down again. Not shure what he was going to do, he was open for solutions. He was thinking.

Shuichi stood there not dancing anymore with a blush on his face as he stood there naked now because that was all he had on. Shuichi looked back at shizo waiting to see if he was going to do anything.

"Hmmmm..." said Shizo ,"Yep that good. Ill call you sometime" he said walking out. He peeked in on more time and said "You can put your pants on now."

Shuichi looked surprised when shizo just left "ok" he said and put his pants back on. Later that day shuichi went back home to the castle and laid in his bed thinking about what happened that day and if shizo would actually call him.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:47 pm
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

Shuichi looked surprised when shizo just left "ok" he said and put his pants back on. Later that day shuichi went back home to the castle and laid in his bed thinking about what happened that day and if shizo would actually call him.

Shizo flipped out his phone and dialed in the number momo gave to him. Ahhh why was I so stupid! He thought to himselve. He now waited for momo to pick up.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:50 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

Shizo flipped out his phone and dialed in the number momo gave to him. Ahhh why was I so stupid! He thought to himselve. He now waited for momo to pick up.

Shuichi looked at his phone to see who it was and picked it up "hello?" he said not really knowing if it was shizo because he didn't have shizo's number.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:55 pm
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

Shuichi looked at his phone to see who it was and picked it up "hello?" he said not really knowing if it was shizo because he didn't have shizo's number.

"Um h-hey it's me Shizo" said Shizo (lol),"um... Sorry about yesterday... I kinda got, well, out of control. Do you mind if we just... Start over? You know, have a clean slate between us?" Shizo waited for momo to reply, hoping that he would forgive him. Shizo actually liked momo for him... And his a** of corse.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:06 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

"Um h-hey it's me Shizo" said Shizo (lol),"um... Sorry about yesterday... I kinda got, well, out of control. Do you mind if we just... Start over? You know, have a clean slate between us?" Shizo waited for momo to reply, hoping that he would forgive him. Shizo actually liked momo for him... And his a** of corse.

"um..ok ,sure" shuichi said after thinking for a few minutes "so,do you want to maybe go somewhere...or come over my house?" he asked not really thinking it would be a good idea to let shizo know that he was really a prince and lived in a castle.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:08 pm
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

"um..ok ,sure" shuichi said after thinking for a few minutes "so,do you want to maybe go somewhere...or come over my house?" he asked not really thinking it would be a good idea to let shizo know that he was really a prince and lived in a castle.

"ah ok shure!" he said excitedly, "So like you wanna to to lunch or somthing? I'm open to anything. Or... We could go to your house? Or mine either way" he said, trying not to say anything stupid.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:18 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

"ah ok shure!" he said excitedly, "So like you wanna to to lunch or somthing? I'm open to anything. Or... We could go to your house? Or mine either way" he said, trying not to say anything stupid.

"you can come to my house...but there are something's I need to tell you,first thing is my real name outside if the comichi is shuichi...and I am the prince...so my 'house' is the castle..." shuichi said "I didn't want to tell you at first because I didn't really know you like that...but I kind of feel like I can trust you even though I haven't known you for that long but..I don't like to just keep things from people I hang out with or am going to hang out with...I hope everything will still be normal...I can tell the guards to let you in and all you have to do is tell them your name"  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:13 pm
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

"you can come to my house...but there are something's I need to tell you,first thing is my real name outside if the comichi is shuichi...and I am the prince...so my 'house' is the castle..." shuichi said "I didn't want to tell you at first because I didn't really know you like that...but I kind of feel like I can trust you even though I haven't known you for that long but..I don't like to just keep things from people I hang out with or am going to hang out with...I hope everything will still be normal...I can tell the guards to let you in and all you have to do is tell them your name"

"y-y-you a-are t-h-h-e p-p-prince?!" he exclaimed ,"o-okay then... ummm... well huh i certiantly did not expect this! hehe. Um ok ill be over in a few minutes" he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:50 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

"y-y-you a-are t-h-h-e p-p-prince?!" he exclaimed ,"o-okay then... ummm... well huh i certiantly did not expect this! hehe. Um ok ill be over in a few minutes" he said smiling.

Shuichi was surprised that shizo acted pretty normal after he found out he was a prince and still was going to come over "ok,see you then" he said and hung up. When shizo got to the castle the guards let him in and showed him to shiuchi's room .Shuichi was wearing booty shorts ,a light pink thong and a tight shirt on that showed his stomach so shizo could see the top part of his thong "hey" shiuchi said when shizo walked in.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:52 pm
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

Shuichi was surprised that shizo acted pretty normal after he found out he was a prince and still was going to come over "ok,see you then" he said and hung up. When shizo got to the castle the guards let him in and showed him to shiuchi's room .Shuichi was wearing booty shorts ,a light pink thong and a tight shirt on that showed his stomach so shizo could see the top part of his thong "hey" shiuchi said when shizo walked in.

"Oh um hey" he said a little quietly ," you know... im really shocked... in a good way though! I just neve expected... that... you were the prince!"
he waited a minute and then said "Its good to see you"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:06 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

"Oh um hey" he said a little quietly ," you know... im really shocked... in a good way though! I just neve expected... that... you were the prince!"

Shuichi smiled and stood up from the bed and went over to shizo "do you like my outfit?" he asked blushing.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:09 pm
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

Shuichi smiled and stood up from the bed and went over to shizo "do you like my outfit?" he asked blushing.

"Hehe yes it fits you verry well" he said moving closer to Shuichi hoping they could maby have a relationship.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:15 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

"Hehe yes it fits you verry well" he said moving closer to Shuichi hoping they could maby have a relationship.

Shuichi blushed darker "thank you.." he said shyly.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:18 pm
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

Shuichi blushed darker "thank you.." he said shyly.

"So" he said, kissing Shuichi's cheek "what do you want to do now?"
(((for this post hes kindu wispering seductivly XD)))  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff