Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[BATTLE 1v1] House on a Silent Hill (Ash v Deryk) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:09 am
At the question of what protected him, he tapped Tooley lightly with his right hand. It was really because of her that he was able to take these hits. As for the reasoning for why he had the weapons, Deryk wasn't so sure it was a good idea to really tell this kid the origin of the things.

"Special weapons made for combating Fear creatures. We can protect our kind from your murderous ones this way," he said. It was vague enough, "And good good. Less crazy stabby stabby monster thingies to deal with. But oh. Um. How'd you get home last time then?"

HP: 28
Damage: confusion!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:19 am
Ash nodded, filing that away. "Interesting. My weapon does not shield me; it is a tool to be used, however intrinsically tied to my being it may be."

It would likely be more useful if it did.

"I wander through the rooms till it's done with me-- however, I have a rather keen sense of direction. I can take the same path and get different rooms, or take different paths and see the same room."

A sigh. "I am at its mercy." He did not necessarily want to share that he would, in fact, dissipate and return to Halloween at low enough health.

"I am not entirely sure how it works. Magic is a fickle beast."

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:23 am
Ash might not have wanted to mention it, but Tooley did bring it up. It seemed a little weird really.

"Oh. Weapon says it might be faster to send you back by smacking you more," he said... somewhat awkwardly. Killing someone to help them get home was a really odd idea to him. Wait. Didn't Allan say something similar to that once?

"Wouldn't want you to be stuck here too long. Then again someone else will probably find you eventually. Yes."  
its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:31 am
"Fair enough," Ash said, readying his stance, lifting the Great Knife once more, inspecting him from under his helm.

"I...thank you. For the company. I am glad to see that you are not all tremendously violent."

It is as heartfelt as he gets-- and then the reaper swings.

[[ hp// 15
damage// 10 - 6 = 4
fear// 1 of 2 ]]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Blade Kuroda rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 1, 2, 3, 2, 3 Total: 15 (7-28)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:55 am
Well it had been an interesting chat for sure.

"And.. good to see you aren't a murdery murderface," Deryk nodded while readying Tooley. Ow! That kind of hurt. But there was one thing he quickly realized. She could be unleashed right now. Well, it was probably good if he could end things quickly...

And so he let her go. Well. He would have, if he hadn't ended up stumbling and missing the pyramid head completely.

HP:24
Damage: MISS  
its me debz rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 3, 1 Total: 11 (4-16)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:57 am
"I do not believe merely my face is capable of murder in any degree," is Ash's reply, baffled at the idea of a...

Murderyface.

He almost felt bad sliding his blade at the other, wincing as the broad side of it knocked against him.

"You know, I do not believe we exchanged names. I am Ashford."

[[ hp// 15
damage// 7
fear// 2 of 2 ]]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Blade Kuroda rolled 7 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 2, 3, 4, 2, 3 Total: 21 (7-28)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:12 am
"Oh. It's.. uh. A saying. You could say," Deryk blinked as the great knife hit him pretty hard once more. Much to his surprise, Tooley was still ready to be unleashed. Didn't she normally need to eat up some fear first? There must be something about this place that allowed for it.

"Ah! Yes. Bond. Deryk Bond's my name," he tossed out.

Though, in hindsight, he realized that the chances of Ashford getting this reference was not too high. Not unless Halloween had James Bond films.

The green aura burst out from Tooley and he quickly made his way towards Ashford, looking to send him home in one hit.

"Don't get yourself into trouble now!" he said before thrusting forth with his attack.

HP: 17
Damage:17  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:16 am
"I see," Ash replied, baffled by it, but humans did use such odd terms for everything.

The reference, as Deryk anticipated, was lost on him. Darkness took hold, and Ash would wake up later in a hallway, the human's face in his mind.

Perhaps they were not all so bad. Ash supposed he would need to follow up with Thackery.

[[ hp// -2
damage// n/a
fear// 2 of 2 ]]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers