Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 024 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Z-GAWD]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:44 pm
Cadmus looked at the pot and int made him think. He had never had to judge is cooking before. He usualy only cooked for himself and guest that would be obligated to say his cooking was well. He smiled happy that this time he would get what felt like the first true opinion of his cooking.
"
I don't know what it is about you, but you bring out a side of me I didn't think I had." he smiled, "I will go to the spring tommarow with you if you wish." he smiled and he sat down next to the fire wating for the stew to cook.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:55 pm
Rachel's eyes widened a little bit as she was pleasantly surprised by Cadmus's request. More than that, she was flattered to know that she had had an impact on his emotions. She blushed a little bit and smiled. "Thank you, Cadmus! I never thought I'd have much of an effect on anybody, really. But I don't know if I've really opened any doors for you...I've not known you long enough...and, I'd be more than happy to go to the hotsprings with you tomorrow. I'll be looking forward to it." she told him all at once. Rachel took a deep breath after all of that talking and sat next to him watching the stew. The smell really was amazing already, and Rachel's gorwling stomach only proved this. She laughed slightly. "I see what you mean, when you said this would be a stomach teaser. You were definitely right about that!" She stated as she grinned while taking in the aroma.  

Sunny Teddy

[Z-GAWD]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:25 pm
Cadmus closed his eyes and before he come come to pass with the actions of his body, he was laying down his head rested in her lap. "The stew will need to kewl thirty minutes after the fire burns itself out, " his said his voice trainling off into the land of slumber. HIs head lay rested upon her lap and he began to hum a small tune, "La-la-laaaa-la, La la-laaaa la." and he repeated this until he drifted into his most conforting slumber.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:36 pm
((Oi! Very late response! Sorry, I just had my birthday and I was gone for a week. sweatdrop ))
Rachel was a bit surprised at first when Cadmus had layed his head on her lap. She smiled slightly and listened to the tune he hummed. It was very peaceful and calming to listen to. As he driften into sleep, Rachel gently ruffled his hair and smiled again. He was a great friend to have, and Rachel was learning something new about him every minute, it would seem. She yawned but forced herself to stay awake and in an upright position. Cadmus was sleeping, so Rachel didn't want to wake him up and cause him any discomfort. 'I'll have to keep an eye on the fire till it goes out...then I can rest...only then.' Rachel told herself as she thought of some of the songs she knew. There were a lot of great songs out there, but Rachel preferred a lot of the songs that were happy and made people's spirit lift. A song flashed through her head and Rachel couldn't help but sing it softly. "Kokoro kara kokoro kara omou kimi ga taisetsuna mono wa nandesuka? Sono egao sono namida. Zutto mamotteku to kimeta...Koi ni ochite..." she sang quietly. It was a song Rachel had heard back at home. It was the only thing she could think of to do in a situation like this. Sing. And what a great song it was.  

Sunny Teddy

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces