Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Fable: The Revolution (RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:21 pm

Username: The Final Kira

Character’s Name: Kiba Oomaki

Species: Black wolf

Orientation: Heterosexual

Moral Alignment: Neutal

Faction: Rebels.

Weapons: Steel Cutlass and Master Turret

-Abilities-
Strength: 5
Skill: 4
Will: 1

Spells: Blades

Pet: None

Personality: Determined, Strong Willed, Hard Working

Bio: Being a blacksmith, he's made weapons for the kingdom for years, taking great pride in his work. Sadly, shortly after one delivery, he saw what his weapons were really used for, slaughting of anyone who opposed the king. Quickly and quietly, he shut down his shop and moved to the edge of Bloodstone. Not much work repairing cheap weapons with such lawless people, so he keeps entering the Wraithmarsh to kill the evils as an exercise

Appearance:
Kiba
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:33 pm

Kiba walked out of his store, bullets and shouting surrounded him as was normal for Bloodstone. Pirates, whores, and the worse humans had to offer all gathered in one sin-filled city. He finished repairing all the weapons brought to him and the night brought a brutish evil from the once beautiful Wraithmarsh. He pulled his blade out as some hollow groans can be heard leaving the graves that separated this two horrible town. "Well...time for my nightly workout." He said as the Hollowmen, slowly limped toward him.

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:27 pm

James shook his hand, "Ah, well, thanks. I don't know how to repay you. My shop hasn't exactly been doing very well lately." he looked at Shayla.

Shayla laughed, "Oh no, I'm not helping out with this one. I'm sorry, but this is your problem."

James looked down sighed, "Alrighty then..." he looked at Valkar, "Is there anything you'd like for your help?"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:43 pm

Valkar thought for a moment before grabbing hold of the back of James's neck and pulled him close. He gave him a kiss on the lips before releasing him. "That'll do," he said with a devilish smile as he softly pushed him aside. He walked into the pub with death on his mind. It was time to find the target. Once he'd kill the target he would be on his way again. He pulled out the paper with the identification of the target on there. He sat down in the corner table and began to scan the bar for the rebel.

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:59 pm

James was stunned, he didn't understand why he just did that, but it felt alright. He sighed, and he looked at the night sky, "The world confuses me sometimes." he grumbled.

Shayla rolled her eyes, "Oh, stop you big wuss, you know you liked it." she gave him a hug and said, "I'm glad you're alright, I'm going back to work, wanna drink?"

James shook his head, and he walked back to his shop, he looked around, turned off some of the lamps before going outside and drinking from his own flask. "Home, sweet home."

Shayla shrugged, and she went back into the bar, she passed by Valkar, with a stein and asked, "One on the house?"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:04 pm

Valkar looked up and smiled taking it and drinking a little. "Much appreciated, Lass," he said giving her a wink. He leaned back once more now spotting the target. He was sitting at a round table with three or four more men, possibly rebels. He watched them as the took swigs of their drinks everytime one made a boast. "I've got time. Keep on drinking," he said with a devilish smile.

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:44 pm

The sun was rising as Kiba left the Wraithmarshs, small bone fragments of the hollowmen were imbedded in his left arm from the battle. Turning back to see the blades upon the ground where bodies once were and scattered pieces all over the battlefield. "I need to leave this town." He said, as he walked back into town, passed out bodies littered the streets and the theives take what they could from them. He stopped at the edge of the docks looking out at the sea, wondering how the rebellion is going.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:39 am

Shayla smiled and leaned against the wall next to him, "So, what brings you to town?" she asked, and then looked over to the rebels over at the table, "Those guys are morons." she muttered frowning, "They're pretty drunk. One tried to bribe me to... never mind." she shook her head, and she went to the bar and grabbed her own drink, then came back, she took a long gulp and grinned.

James took another sip, and he noticed a presence next to him, he turned his head and said, "Where have you been Luna?" he asked, petting her head, "You coulda helped fight the bandits."

Luna growled a bit at the word and she laid next to him.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:27 am

Valkar finally had enough waiting. The drunkard got up from the table and made his way to the bathroom. Valkar got up from his seat and began to pursue him. When he walked into the bathroom, they were all alone. He smiled as the man turned to see him just in time as Valkar rammed his katana through his gut. "Sorry, ol' chap. Better luck in the next life," he said before releasing him. He closed the door behind him, breaking the handle so no one could enter without forcing it open. He walked outside joining the cool air. He walked back down the street to find the blacksmith store. "Its a... cozy place," he thought to himself.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:46 pm

James looked up and saw Valkar, "Oh, hey. It's you again." he said, and he gave a wave with his flask, "I guess you'll be leaving. But, if you ever find yourself back here, I'll have a discount for you. You seem like someone who needs a good weapon every now and then." he stood up, and Luna stood with him, "Well, goodnight." he mumbled and he slowly entered his shop that doubled over as his house.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:58 pm

Valkar smiled and nodded as he acted as if he continued on his way. He stopped once he saw that they were gone and climbed to the top of his home. He needed a spot to rest for the night and what spot was better than the roof. He got himself up to the roof and looked around finding himself a nice cozy spot. He laid down looking up at the stars.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:13 pm

James sent Luna off to bed and he got out of his rugged blacksmith clothing, he casually slipped into a loose-fitting shirt and pants and he sat on his bed, he hummed as he watched a candle on his nightstand flicker and burn, he was entranced momentarily and then shook his head.

He rubbed his eyes, and he sighed, he laid down on the bed, no bothering with the covers, just laying there watching the ceiling.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Valkar slowly shut his eyes as he heard a strange creek. His ears perked up as he began to look for the source of the noise. He heard one more long creek before he felt himself slip through the air. The spot were Valkar laid was structurally weak. He crashed through the roof landing in the bedroom of the shop. He laid there for a moment not wanting to move. He felt like all the muscles in his body had seized up.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:24 pm

James yelped and he reached for his gun, but he didn't have it and he looked at the pile of debris on his floor. Slowly standing up, he walked over to it.

He was surprised to see Valkar, laying there un-moving. He tilted his head and said, "I thought you were leaving?" he kneeled down and gently helped him to his feet, "Hell, if you needed a place to stay, there's a door downstairs." he told him as he dusted him off.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:29 pm

Valkar looked at James a little dazed. "I.. Ok," he agreed, not knowing what he was agreeing to. He propped himself up for a moment catching his sense of direction. He shook his head dusting himself the rest of the way off. He placed hand on Jame's shoulder trying to keep steady. "Mind.. brining me to sit down somewhere," he said giving him a half-hearted smile.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff