Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
No turning back: a halo RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:01 pm
Acid yelped as he was kicked. He looks up at James. "you don't know what it's like. You haven't gone through the surgeries.....the augmentations" Acid says as he puts one paw on his arm, rubbing it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:16 pm
James raised his arms in the air, "God damn, you are the last hope for us!" he said, then his face darkened, "Of course, you cost me my leg, this bio-foam won't last forever." he said, he crouched down, and he sighed, he shook his head, "Look, I have to take you in, or then I get framed for treason." he sighed again, and he watched the spartan.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:51 pm
Acid tilted his SMG to when it was pointing at James's heart. "I'm not going back. Not after I just got out. It's not happening." Acid says.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:30 pm
User Image Francesca ran through the streets desperately, falcons and warthogs on her tail. She ran up to a man on his motorcycle at a stop light. "Sorry!" she yelled as she threw him off of it and roared away, doing a slight wheelie. She was now dodging traffic left and right as the spotlight from the falcon trailed her. "Outta my way!!" she yelled. Suddenly, she drifted to the left and roared down an alleyway. The spotlight continued to trace her. Suddenly, her headlights picked up a marine and another spartan recruit at a standoff. A bullet hit her front tire and she flipped over the front of the bike as it fell. She hit the ground hard with a sickening crack and tumbled onto her stomach. Two squads of ODSTs entered the alleyway following her, guns trained.  

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:59 pm
Name: Irene-476
Service Tag: SV-476
Species: Unknown
Appearance:
User Image
Weapons:
User Image
Dual SMGs

User Image
DMR

User Image Irene rode on the side of the warthog as it closed in on her target's position. "I can't believe their wasting my time with something THIS trivial," she sighed. "It's frickin' ridiculous! They couldn't handle ONE spartan recruit? I mean god, how retarded do you have to be, she's a goddamn teenager!" The driver looked back at her. "I don't know, but she slaughtered half the facility escaping." Irene snapped back at him. "Then frickin' kill her! She's not bulletproof, she doesn't even have armor!" The ODST just sighed. "We have 'special orders' to keep her alive 'at all costs.' Don't ask me why, but she's some super-important asset or something." Irene looked down at her helmet. "Bullshit. This whole thing is bullshit! I should be on the front lines, fighting the damn covenant! But no, I'm bringing a rogue spartan back to base because she wanted to run off with her boyfriend. This is a frickin' joke..." The two drove in silence as they neared a commotion in a nearby alleyway. "We're here." the driver said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:31 am
James raised an eyebrow, "So, you're going to shoot me? I'm just doing my job." he said, and he stared at Acid, "Running form the government is one thing, but it's my job to keep the citizens safe, you're a threat to the citizen population, you could be captured, or join the rebels." he said, and he tossed his assault rifle down, "But fine. Shoot me. Kill, I'm outmatched." he looked at the second spartan, and he grinned seeing the ODSTs. There was a warthog nearby too.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:02 am
Acid didn't bother looking at where James was, and he got up, took a grenade from James's belt , and ran away, but not before picking up the assult rifle that James threw down.He then goes over to the spartan recruit on the ground and carries her on his back.Acid's legs and back rippled with power, and there was a fire in his eyes. Acid sprinted at top speed, away from the marine and whatever he was staring at.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:10 am
James growled, he picked up the SMG and said, "Command, this is Alpha Wolf,target is armed and dangerous, recommend sending in heavier forces. Also there seems to be another rogue, moving in to assist ODST Squads."

Command crackled over his earpiece, "Command reads all, Alpha Wolf, Sending in additional forces help to track the target... wait, Alpha Wolf, your vitals are way down, are you okay?" they asked.

James was limping toward the ODSTs, and he fell over, through his earpiece you could hear, "Pelican four-one-five, we have casualties, move over to Alpha Wolf's location.

Shayla heard the news, and she gripped her weapon, "That rogue is going to pay for this." she snarled, "John, Matt, let's go. We're going to snap the legs of that son of a B****." she said, and she moved out.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:04 pm
User Image Irene shoved an ODST forcefully out of her way. "What the HELL is going on here!? Are you all idiots!?" She quickly grabbed a DMR from a protesting marine and trained it on the escapees. The marine stood up. "Hey! We have orders to take them ALIVE!" Irene bent the DMR in two and threw it to the ground. "Fine. I'll take them on foot." She quickly dashed off leaving the rest of the marines in the dust. The ODSTs ran over to the fallen marine and checked his vitals, keeping him conscious. "What the hell is her problem?" an ODST asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:51 pm
James coughed, "That... rogue... he took my rifle, and a grenade. He's armed." he said, before slipping back into unconsciousness.

Shayla kept her pace, following the scent of the rogue, "God damn it, hurry!" she growled, "James might be dead, Matt, can you see him?"

Matt scanned the horizon, "Yeah, but he's out of range." he bared his teeth, "Damn coward of a spartan, that's for sure." he said.

John looked back, seeing another spartan running, "Hey! Looky, a good guy." he said.

Shayla waved her hands, "Hey, spartan, we'll assist you. We're after the rogue." she said, "You're in lead."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:10 pm
Name: Derek-415
Service Tag: SV-415
Species: Inumimi
Appearance:
User Image
Weapons:
User Image
Assault Rifle

User Image
Magnum

User Image "Excellent. The rest of Sigma Team will be pleased..." Derek sat down and finished polishing his helmet. "Those recruits don't stand a chance. But... If they prove to be too much trouble..." One of the ONI officers walked in. "Captain, 225's vitals are dropping rapidly! She seems to have a concussion. She's not gonna make it if we don't get her help!" Derek looked up. "Where is she?" The officer played with his hair. "95 ran off with her. 476 is chasing them now." Derek stood up. "That fool! He has no idea how much danger he's putting the two of them in! Irene had better capture them soon..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:32 pm
Acid stopped at an alley way and noticed a mongoose motorcycle set against the wall. He put Francesca down for a moment and hot wired the vehicle, and as the engine roared to life, he set Francesca onto the bike and got on as well, puting the grenade and assult rifle in a storage compartment on the bike. He then revved te engine and zoomed down te street, deeper into the city.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image Irene tilted her head at the marines. "Are you frickin' nuts? You'll just get in my way!" She took the DMR off of her back and shot at the motorbike, hitting Francesca in the leg. And ODST ran over and wrestled the gun from her hands. "Hey! You can't do tha-" Irene butted the ODST in the head with the DMR and continued shooting at the motorbike. A shot hit the back tire and another grazed the fuel box which started leaking.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:32 pm
"DAMMIT!" Acid said as he almost lost control of the bike. He stopped the bike, took Francesca off, threw her onto his back, and took the gun and grenade out of the storage compartment . And ran into a nearby building. He then bagman to climb a tall flight of stairs, finding a gas line and placing the grenade under it, setting it on a 15 second timer, and dashing up the stairs , away from the blast radius. Fortunately, the building was made to withstand explosions and not collapse, but the stairs would certainly be destroyed.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

catora

Mythical Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:59 pm
Name: Graven Ora, or Dr. Ora
Service Tag: BL-845
Species: Puma
Appearance: Dr. Ora is a black an white puma with black back and limbs that graniates into a white stomach. He has straight black short hair with red eyes and a lean body not unusual for a scientist. He wears a standard labcoat and a persistant look of unamusement
Weapons: Pistol  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces