Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Tool... or something more? (1x1 with Saia Kakaru) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:46 am
User Image
Zabuza moved after the duo of young ninjas, his gaze on them when Waraji simply collapsed. Alric watched as the other guard twisted when his companion collapsed as if dead. He pushed off sharply, wrapping both thighs around the guy's neck before leaning backwards, flipping backwards and planting both hands on the ground as he flexed his hips, driving the guy's head hard into the ground. He felt the guy go limp almost immediately, unconscious. He knew he could have simply cut off the guy's air with a little more pressure, but he didn't know if there were others nearby and preferred to take out an opponent quick enough they weren't missed... until it was too late. Zabuza watched the unorthodox method of taking out the other rogue samurai. Unusual method, but it seems to work, he thought. He noticed and was sure the kid noticed as well that Zōri had managed to unsheath an inch of steel from his sword before being slammed into the ground hard. He noticed immediately that he grabbed both men in a fireman's carry and loped back towards Haku. He knew he wouldn't admit it out loud, but he looked at Haku as a daughter.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image

Witnessing Alric's unusual way of incapacitating the target, Haku tilted her head ever so slightly. That's one way to do it… Coming down from the trees, she landed near Zabuza. "Nice work." she told Alric, slightly impressed. He was turning out to be much more than she expected. Turning her attention back to Zabuza, she stretched out her arms. "Here, I can get one of them." Despite her seemingly light build, Haku could carry someone as heavy as Zabuza for a while, if needed. The two body guards would be no problem. "So… where to now?" she asked, taking a glance back to Alric. If she knew Zabuza, he was impressed with the kid, to say the least; they'd have to take him along with them. If he was willing to work with them, of course. I hope he's willing. I'd hate to have to kill him.  

Saia Kakaru

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:14 am
User Image
Zabuza tilted his head towards the north, where there was a lake they could use to `gently` question their new friends. Zabuza knew they wouldn't be all that gentle in the process, and suspected the boy knew it as well. Alric shrugged one shoulder. "I've trained in a few different fighting styles, and some I find very useful... Capoeira's fun for really screwing with people's heads, to be honest," he said with amusement.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image

Nodding, she hefted Zori onto her shoulder. "Capo…eria? What kind of fighting style is that?" Haku couldn't help but ask, heading over to the lake Zabuza mentioned. Judging by what he had displayed, she guessed he was making a joke in reference to his style of fighting. "Was that intended to be puny?" Haku asked, a small amused smile forming on her face.  

Saia Kakaru

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image
Zabuza hid a faint smile beneath the bandages on his face. It seems they get along well enough, though hopefully Gōzu and Meizu will help prevent us from dealing with Gatou more than necessary, he thought, his grip tightening slightly on the zanbatou over his shoulder. Alric tilted his head slightly. "It's a Taijutsu style that relies mainly on fluidity and unpredictability, though I'm also trained in Muay Thai and Taekwondo as well," he said with a slight shrug. "I could have chosen to use two or three different strikes from my choice of entry, such as the shoulder leg toss I used, or a Martelo-do-Chão... or my personal preference, the Meia Lua Pulada," he said with a faint half smile. He cocked his head fractionally, tapping lightly with the pads of his free fingers so that the slightly bared katana slid home into the sheath with a click.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:34 am
User Image

Though she didn't understand all of what he was talking about, she got the general idea that he was talking about the various types of taijutsu he knew. It was strange… usually she didn't get along too well with other people… much less interacted with them at all. In truth, Zabuza was the only one Haku really opened up to… that is, before Alric appeared. Maybe because he has the same eyes as Zabuza… the same eyes as me. Maybe that's why it's so easy to talk to him. Coming to the lake, Haku set Zori down near the shoreline. She already knew Zabuza had several ideas for getting the information out of these guys, and the majority of his methods involved water in some way. "So… Alric, how many fighting styles do you know?" she asked, trying to pick up where the earlier conversation had left off.

[[Sorry, I was swamped with projects and papers up until now. Hope you'll forgive me for being inactive this long without so much of a heads up OTL]]  

Saia Kakaru

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:54 pm
User Image
Zabuza tilted his head slightly as Haku laid down one of the samurai. He shifted his weight as Alric spoke, a faint smirk flashing over his lips under the bandages. Alric tilted his head as he leaned slightly, deliberately letting the samurai slide off his shoulder before his hand flicked up, catching him by the scruff of the neck. He tightened his grip fractionally when the man groaned, not really surprised. "Four, though I do have techniques that aren't your usual style by any means... I do like keeping people off their usual guard," he said with a faint smile, a subtly rolling accent entering his voice. He knew through his inner demon that the scientists who had convienently changed him had added more than just one set of mutant DNA to him.... three, actually, and it was only thanks to Itmen that they blended smoothly together without causing some highly unpleasant side effects. He recalled when the vibranium had first manifested, the manner of its formation causing the scientists to presume that the genetic material of Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin had been absorbed without problem. He knew he also had the genes and talents of Remy LeBeau and John Proudstar.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:21 am
User Image

Even with only her eyebrows raised, anyone could tell from just looking at her that she was impressed. "Four? That must've been some brutal training… just how did you survive it?" Thinking back to her days when she first started, Haku cringed inwardly at the harsh training. It had taken her nearly forever and a half to finally get the one-handed hand signs down, and on top of that she also had to practice using her kekkai gekai without anyone else knowing nor knowing how to control it. She was thankful that Zabuza had been so kind and patient with her when he had helped her out. Speaking of helping out… "Whenever you're ready, Zabuza." Haku said, quickly removing the needles from Waraji's neck. He groaned, coming out of the temporary state of death, though Haku knew it'd be at least days, maybe even a week before the man would be able to move again.  

Saia Kakaru

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:32 am
User Image
Zabuza focused, the water of the lake forming into a Mizu Bunshin that strode toward them. He saw the kid's eyes widen in surprise of the simple technique. An instant later, Zori had slammed the hilt of his katana into the kid's abdomen hard. He forced back a snort of laughter when the kid responded by practically punting the bodyguard and planting his face into the mud directly in front of the water clone. Alric sighed. "Let's just say those who 'raised' me weren't exactly the loving type... to be frank, they were total assholes," he said, choosing not to say much about his harsh military training. He grunted, stumbling back a half step when Zori slammed the butt of his katana hilt into his abdomen hard enough for a trickle of blood to ooze from the corner of his mouth. He accidentally let go of the samurai's neck, though his foot snapped up hard and suddenly, the thud slamming into the bodyguard's lower back hard. A needle of reddish pink light shot suddenly, severing the man's sword from his belt in a momentary flicker of light as it skidded in the water's edge for several feet. Alric blinked, his eyes dropping down to the needle in between his forefinger and thumb; he didn't realize when he'd first encountered Haku a small part of him had managed to slide a single needle out of its holster and palm it. Now, utilizing Remy LeBeau's unique talent of kinetic manipulation, he disarmed the man.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:50 am
User Image

She saw a flicker of movement before Zori had slammed his sword's hilt into Alric's stomach. Cursing under her breath, she was about to put Zori down before Alric kicked him (almost punted him, really) in the back. A flash of light caught her eye, and she couldn't help by stare at the needle that he held in his hand. Though it was possible that he also knew how to use the needles efficiently, Haku highly doubted it. "How… how did you get that? When?" She asked him, double-checking her stock. Indeed, there were three missing-- one more than she had used. "Just what is the full extent of your abilities?" Haku asked quietly, unsure of how to feel towards him. It was undeniable that he could be a big threat to her and Zabuza, but he didn't seem like he wanted to make enemies with them. Biting her lip nervously, she awaited Alric's answer.  

Saia Kakaru

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:48 pm
User Image
Zabuza tilted his head, his grip tightening ever so slightly on the zanbatou over his shoulder. Alric exhaled slowly. "Good question, though I think it might have been when you helped me up earlier... as to what my full talents are... I was given the Kekkei Genkai abilities of no less than four people, two of which are the main reason for my... unusual strength; where I came from, Kekkei Genkai were unstable at best and unique to different people. I was born off of a genetic sample of tissue from a mutant, as they were called, by the name of Logan. He is the one I inherited my healing and enhanced senses from, which is how I knew these idiots were there in the first place. As for the others, they were mutants with unusual abilities, though the only reason the genetic samples they implanted didn't rip me apart is because... I'm not normal, even among mutants. I beleive the term is `jinchūriki', though I suspect that the DNA of a mutant known as 'Collossus' is the reason my wounds heal over as silver scars rather than... the normal color," he said cautiously. "Collossus was known for his great strength, though another mutant known as 'Thunderbird' was much the same as Logan... From what Itmen... my inner demon, said, a mutant I actually knew by the name of Remy LeBeau, or 'Gambit' as he preferred to be called, is the reason for that odd burst of light. I did not expect it any more than you did," he admitted.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:56 am
User Image

Haku just stared at him in disbelief. "F-four kekkai genkai? That's not possible." She finally stuttered out after a minute of silence had passed. Mulling it over in her head, she quickly repeated every single word in her head. Wait. If his kekkai genkai aren't really kekkai genkai, but the abilities of these "mutants"? Then… they really aren't kekkai genkai, but just something similar. That would make a lot more sense, since kekkai genkai are harsh on the body, especially for those not of the bloodline. As she came to terms with that reasoning, she froze as she recalled another critical factor. "I'm not normal, even among mutants. I believe the word is 'jinchūriki'." That one statement alone was enough to make her hairs stand up on end. Shivering, she took a step away from Alric. Though she was sure he was a good boy, it was among common custom to tread lightly around the jinchuriki, and even that was being gracious to them. Then a thought occurred to her. Why am I so afraid of Alric? If he wanted to kill us, he would've attempted to do so by now. Why am I so on edge when he's done nothing but help us? This boy is so like me… he knows what it is to kill, but doesn't want to if he can help it, and he's also been outcast because of the abilities he was born with. There isn't much reason for me to be pushing him away. Feeling ashamed of herself, she took a step back closer to him again, a nonverbal key to Zabuza that she trusted Alric. Taking a deep breath, she merely let it out in a great sigh. "We should get back to what we were doing, before Gato realizes we've incapacitated his guards."  

Saia Kakaru

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:04 pm
User Image
Zabuza tilted his head as the water rose, engulfing Zori's head. "I advise you tell us what we want to know... and why Gato claimed that there were other ninja he'd employed," he said quietly. Alric chuckled. "True... from what Itmen said, he's been keeping the different genetic material from ripping me apart from the inside," he whispered. He had the feeling that the girl's thoughts, which he sensed were similar to his own about mutations, were connected in a way. He suspected that what they called Kekkei Genkai here were stabilized forms of mutations he likely knew of. "My gut says that if what Zabuza said is right, then Gato may try to betray you... I'll hang back in the shadows, and if he does try to betray you... I'll give ya a signal, and trust me, you'll know it when you hear it," he said with a faint smirk at Haku.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:52 pm
User Image

It was Haku's turn to give a soft chuckle, as she thought about that b*****d Gato. "Trust me, we both know that sad excuse for a man isn't to be trusted any more than I can throw him… which isn't that far." she admitted, laughing at the thought of her being able to throw the midget. Still, her cheeks, for whatever reason unknown to her, turned a light shade of pink as he mentioned his signal. Perhaps he'll call me that word again… what was it? Mon… mon something. Trying to brush away the fluttering feeling in her stomach, she changed the subject. "So your bijuu told you his name? None of the record books I've read have ever mentioned the bijuu telling anyone their name."  

Saia Kakaru

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:17 am
User Image
Zabuza glanced back at them as the water fell away from Zori's head. The man was sputtering and coughing as he hacked up water. Alric tilted his head. "Hai, though it wouldn't surprise me if the other hosts do know their demons by name but don't reveal it casually... not that I've met them, mon amour," he said dryly. He felt a shudder shoot down his spine as Waraji stood shakily, staring at him with an odd look and a faint smirk. Tell me that isn't her... he thought. He heard a rustle in the trees not far from them before felt a burst of wind release like a bullet sharply, driving Waraji back to the ground on his side and hip as a young woman with dark reddish gold hair and a white streak in it dropped from the tree. Her dark bluish green eyes narrowed as the black jacket she wore rustled. "Damn it, Kirai... you're more stubborn than a donkey," he said dryly. Mist shot a smirk his way; she was his younger sister by only a few months, and like him had unique abilities. She wore black gloves that apparently covered her hands to mid forearm, while she wore dark gray boots that stopped just below her knees, while the bodysuit she wore was a deep blue with pale blue streaks below her chest and down her abdomen to her hips. Kirai laughed throatily. "You claim I'm stubborn and you're dealing with a guy uglier than the north end of a southbound mule," she said with amusement, the rolling Southern accent in her voice clearly audible. Alric sighed, but kept his mouth shut. He knew Kirai wasn't referring to Zabuza, but to Waraji and his... comrade.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff