Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Derpington [Kleine v Vincente] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:32 pm
X
User ImageXXlXXXXXXXXlXXXKLEINE KAGUYA HEILAND
XXlXXXXXXXXlXXXKLEINE KAGUYA HEILAND

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDAMAGED XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDEFEATEDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXDDESTROYED
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDOMINANTXXXXXlXXllXXXXXXXXXX DDIRECTXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlXXXXXXDDEMONIC
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLEFT .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXFORXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXDEAD

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXDissent is my blood.
Kleine was slightly impressed, but he knew that it wouldn't be that easy, since Vincente was still a Kage-ranked ninja, after all. However, the man was simply idiotic if he thought that he could oust Kleine in speed, even with the Seki-Reigan. Kleine's speed was top-par. There was no doubt of this. To conserve chakra, Kleine would force Vincente into melee, and finish him off there. As a Kaguya, he was completely invincible in close range situations. Because his layer of bone armor was constantly present under his skin, it'd be like hitting a diamond wall with a sword. No dice. In just a moment, it seemed like blades were coming from nothing. They were now all over the field, and Kleine somehow seemed . . . connected to them. Many were also near Vincente, and Kleine used this as a method of getting to the man. Using the pulling power of the Slavedriver style, which was clearly the origin of the blades, Kleine nearly doubled his speed in his path to Vincente and appeared there instantly. Because of the methods of the style, Kleine's traction on the ground was controlled and he was kept in pure focus, even the massive speeds at which he kept not being enough to send him into a dizzy state.

Now a good twenty feet before Vincente's eyes in a nearly immediate movement, Kleine began pulling all of the blades back, and closer to his location. Bones ripped out from his skin and made his body like a porcupine's, Kleine beginning to spin rapidly while kept controlled by the style. Bones began to launch and lunge from his body and the invisible chakra wires kept spinning around Kleine. And then . . . the lightning fangs' power was revealed. The spinning quickly turned into a massive whirlwind of thunder, and shocks were sent down to each individual blade by their connection to Kleine. The field was devoured by light, the blades and the strings connecting them all being lit with a constant, bright streak. And the blades were everywhere. The field had practically been devoured by swords, lightning infused swords, that were around for a simple purpose: to give Vincente nowhere to hide. The lightning could be directed at or from any single one of the blades, and could chain across them. Field control was everything Kleine was meant for. Bones began to rip from the ground below and the field was shrouded in them. Kleine disappeared from sight, and the lightning wires along with the blades connecting them seemed to still be everywhere.

The purpose of this was simple; with all of the strands of lightning placed all over the field, as well as the fact that the bone forest was practically a maze, Vincente's ability to run with his Seki-Reigan was nearly useless. Even if able to control his speed, he'd just end up running into a bunch of walls or being cut in half by the cords. Each movement had to be well thought out and he had to keep a quick eye for the wires, as well as the forest itself in case of traps, but he wouldn't be given this luxury. Kleine was hidden in the bone forest, but using the Madking's Gaze, his sight was locked onto Vincent. Hidden behind a nearly infallible guise, Kleine charged a most ultimate of techniques; one that rivaled the previous Kirin.

[Bone Forest used, the Slavedriver style used, Raiden's Fury 1/2

To clarify, Kleine didn't attack Vincente at all within the post, he actually just got very close within proximity to not only fool him but to lay the forest around him with Vincente as the epicenter. The spinning was used to spread the lightning-rod effect of the lightning fangs and basically control the field even further.]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vincente Valtieri

"The Silence..."
Sannin| Kamisama| Seki Reigan| "Ghost Shadow"| Demon Summoner| Strength: SS+ / Speed: SS
Chakra: 675
Exodus Durability: 20pts / Dawnfang Chakra: S-Rank / Moontide Chakra: None
Danger: Burn My Dread
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . :㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Vincente wasn't going to take any chances...he beat his wings and vanished from Kleine's view. After that he spread his wings and retreated in to the sky. As long as those chakra-infused feathers were there not even Kleine would be able to track Vincente...he would only see the feathers Vincente left behind. Vincente was finally starting to think ahead...but he didn't know what he could do about all of those swords. His only option was to slash Kleine's throat, that was all he had...there was no way Vincente would be able to do much else. Good thing Kleine decided to get away from Vincente instead of stay close up, those feathers would last longer now...but Vincente wasn't willing to stick around to see the effect considering the sky just turned dark. "Damn it..." He said low under his breath. He just had to hold out against another ultimate technique...no problem, he wasn't close enough to get hurt, and the shockwaves wouldn't affect him in the air.

CLOAK OF DECEIT: The user can use the feathers from his wings to preform genjutsu and use it to fool the opponent
into thinking the user is no longer their.
(The upside is that it is good for escape and surprise attacks.)
(The downside is that it is easily broken if opponent waves away the feathers and this jutsu uses quite a bit of chakra.)

"You do not know true pain...
Until you've crossed my path."

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:49 am
X

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDAMAGED XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDEFEATEDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXDDESTROYED
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDOMINANTXXXXXlXXllXXXXXXXXXX DDIRECTXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlXXXXXXDDEMONIC
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLEFT .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXFORXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXDEAD

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXUser Image
"Are you kidding?" Kleine gave a strange look, letting off a sigh. It was genjutsu. How did Vincente somehow not know that angel and demon hosts were immune to genjutsu if they were in control of their angel? Now, it was a confusing situation for Kleine; because Kleine was his angel. However, angels were only collective conscious. The "soulstream", his eternal eye, was actually a way to direct that collective conscious, but the simple ability of another consciousness from within breaking an illusion was something that any powerful jinchuuriki would have. The genjutsu was dispelled easily, and Kleine kept his aim straight. This technique was almost exactly like Kirin. Although slightly less in power, the range was similar, as was the speed. It was another one-hit lightning technique, and he didn't assume that Vincente had any method of escape this time. As Kleine was hidden from view, it wouldn't be easy to notice just what was happening, but maybe by then, it'd be too late. He spoke silently to himself as his hands kept locked on Vincente-- "Raiden's Fury," And then, the heavens came down to the earth as a technique that could destroy a town. It struck immediately, at the speed of lightning, and was directed to the very center of Vincente's being.

As was his nature, Kleine always focused on cornering opponents as he provided a constant reason to fear. He'd trap enemies, conceal enemies, or make it impossible to get near him; and then, he'd perform a quick finishing move. That was how he always fought. That was how he killed Rahenno, too. He lured the beast from the ground and forced it into the air, where an angel could win. He ended it with one strike. He'd do that here, too. If not, and if Vincente could somehow magically escape this, then he had a simple idea: he'd use his slavedriver style to mediate his speed and direction within the air, and corner Vincente back to the ground. Once ground level, he'd unleash his angel. From there, things would die. Hopefully. He thought Kirin would be the end, too, but Vincente's Seki-Reigan was proving to be an issue. This time, though, flight would be his undoing.

[Raiden's fury 2/2, Angelic genjutsu release, Slavedriver still active]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:05 am
Vincente Valtieri

"The Silence..."
Sannin| Kamisama| Seki Reigan| "Ghost Shadow"| Demon Summoner| Strength: SS+ / Speed: SS
Danger: Burn My Dread

"Hmm..." Vincente supposed it didn't work...Kleine did not dispell the jutsu, and Vincente knew this because the sky was still black. Vincente did what he did last itme...he turned himself in to an etheral fire since there was no other way to get through this, and he was almost certain a little bit of lightning would not snuff out his flame, no matter the magnitude, it just didn't work that way. He didn't transport himself, he actually just turned back to his regular self in the air. "Nice...very nice." Vincente tried not to show that he was getting tired from all that dodging, but it was his only option. "I haven't landed a single strike...but he hasn't either...this is troublesome." They both had powerful hits, and if either one of them were to make contact then it'd be over in an instant...one hit from either of them may be all that's needed to end the fight, but Kleine had far more chakra than Vincente so he didn't know if he was going to make it to the last point. Vincente remained in the air on constant alert, he was determined not to be touched...the only thing Kleine had really done was strengthen Dawnfang, and Vincente was cool with that.

Katon: Shunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Fire Transport Technique)
Description: In a haze of flame the user travels from place to place, quite literally leaving disaster in their wake. Much unlike the varying techniques that most other villages boast, this one not only carries the user from one area to another in an elemental, almost ethereal form, but causes a great deal of devastation as well. Performing the necessary seals, the user suddenly becomes the literal form of fire and moves in that form. Also unlike it’s other counterparts, this technique is very much offensive in that the entire area around an opponent can be set ablaze as well and keep them from escaping.

[[Seriously, tell me if this isn't valid, I can't think of what else could happen at this time.]]  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:36 am
X

User Image

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXUser Image
[I'm not positive on this, but I'm pretty sure 2 S rank attacks with the same or non-affiliated elements would instead cancel each other out, and thus the flame technique would disperse, but since Vincente was the flame, I think that'd mean his death. However, since I'm not sure, I'll just go with your post as what really happened -- better that than to speculate.]

Many thoughts circulated through his mind. When Vincente transformed into flame, Kleine was very tempted to use Amaterasu to eat the flames and thus kill Vincente, which was very possible since Amaterasu ate all ninjutsu. However, the blade of Vincente's that absorbed fire was still an issue that may have been able to prevent that, and Amaterasu had too much drawbacks to throw around so easily. Kleine also had a sword that could absorb flames, but getting all the way to Vincente before the transformation ended seemed difficult, even with the fact that Kleine was one of the fastest shinobi out there. He kept up with constant plans in his mind on how to perform each and every move in a way that would corner Vincente, but even with his intellect, he couldn't formulate any checkmate plans after the Kirin and the rain. The fact that he overcharged Kirin back then was a ridiculous fault on his part, and now, he was paying for his mistake.

To be honest, his stamina as the nine winged host was amazing, but keeping up with his barrage of deathly moves was becoming draining for him. He wasn't exactly about to hit the sheets, but he was panting and breathing a little heavily. His chakra was around three-fourths of its usual, which meant that he still had a lot, but he wasn't all that unphased. It could be easy to say that he'd have a lot more chakra if he used his angel instead, but he didn't like relying on the angelic powers to do everything for him; that was always an insecurity of his -- people blaming his power on what he was. Even so, right now, he needed to conserve chakra, and it seemed like the angel was the best course of action . . . to do this. "Alright," The man started to frown. "You're quick. As expected from a shinobi near my level, you can think rationally in dangerous moments and expect what should be expected. When the clouds go dark, lightning is waking. When the rain falls heavy, my hands are behind it. But what about when everything around you . . . wants to send you to ashes?" He kept his sharingan on, to watch Vincente's movements. Because Kleine's eternal eye was completely meant for the sole purpose of perception and reflexes, he could respond to Vincente's movements immediately and strike from the desirable position.

This was a simple maneuver for a simple tactic; a tactic that was hardly a tactic at all. It was his ninth angel's power -- misery manipulation. By adding the surrounding nature energy to his unlimited supply of blood, Kleine pulsed out black, metallic blood that ran endlessly and could be manipulated to any extent. It was the strongest angel, the strongest manipulation. It was the thing he never ever wanted to use. Nine wings grew upon his back, and they shifted immediately into nine spinning blades, like a ring of death following his moves. The sky grew dark, and the world grew red. Everything was as it should be. "The Winner," Kleine pronounced, with a metallic lion appearing attached to his arm; the lion known as "The Loser". "Like me. For angel hosts, your power reflects who you are. Strong hosts indicate a cold heart. Weak hosts who pity their angels or demons are devoured by the flow of time. Instead, though, I devoured my angel. I became it. I won." Blood seemed to rise from . . . everything, but all of it originated from Kleine. His body was seeped within the forest of bone, and it was sending out blood from inside. While the blood grew in masses, Kleine constantly traveled all over the forest to make his location unpredictable and unclear. Eventually, the blood became like a sea; and eventually, all of it . . . was going straight for Vincente, looking much like metallic ribbons of black steel. It was a sight to behold; an entire world of blades heading for its prey.

[No techniques used; the Absolute Divination form entered. The passive angel abilities: A World of Misery, The Winner and Loser, and the Blood of the World all used. 200 Chakra added to the reserves.]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:03 am
Vincente Valtieri

"The Silence..."
Pure Rage: Followers of Darkness - The Third

"I burn brighter around those who would see my flames die. Be it you, an angel, a god, or the world that opposes me...I'll fight you all!" Vincente stated as Kleine turned in to his true form...this was what Vincente was waiting for! "Here goes, I'll give it my all!" The world changed...and Vincente was certain this would be the ending of his story, but he was going to fight...he would battle fate, death, gods, and everything in between just because of his will to survive. While Kleine could strike immediately Vincente was trained to react at the same pace so he was not frightened...Vincente didn't know fear. "You're sick...I myself am just a man, I am no angel, I am no devil, I am no god...but I still stand while you must bring yourself to such a level! You haven't won anything! You lost!" Vincente knew Kleine wasn't human before, but now he couldn't even see Kleine as a man...just a monster. It took a monster to kill a monster so Vincente's apperance changed to that of a demon he'd taken in to his soul, his appearance changed, but he hadn't invoked his jutsu, he'd taken on the form momentarily to get used to it. The jutsu itself costed his chakra, something he wasn't going to give up yet. Vincente appearance morph was just preparation...he'd need to already at least be halfway in the state if he wanted the boost it gave him to do something useful. Vincente continued upward, Vincente guessed Kleine had some kind of trick up his sleeve...and Vincente did too, if this thing got too high for him to continue he'd destroy it considering it was only as strong as steel. He could actually break it with his hand...but with all the other blades he would probably lose that arm. "This is my shot...just give it a second, see what happens."

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:35 am
X

User Image

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXUser Image
Really, Kleine didn't mind the whole Vincente flying endless amounts away thing, because what that really meant was that he'd corner himself until he was at a level with low oxygen and capability of flight. With a lack of oxygen, his fire would be nearly useless, while Kleine's wind could still be easily generated and controlled from the air below. The higher Vincente got, the weaker he got. But with Kleine, the closer he was to the sky, the more power he could bring forth. However, sitting effortlessly while Vincente could possibly charge up a powerful technique or escape wasn't something he really had in mind. Instead, he forced confrontation. Moving like light, Kleine appeared almost instantly in front of Vincente, blocking his way. His right arm -- blade in hand -- aimed to simply strike Vincente, with his offhand waiting patiently for when it could be needed. The Winner and Loser within and beside Kleine, the blood was directed flawlessly, closer and closer to Vincente as Kleine pumped out even more blood while simply near him. The meaning of this was simple; corner Vincente until the blood could render him with no escape. Of course, Kleine's usual vigil on these things was kept keen. He'd know the moment of preparation if something big was coming, and he had precautions.

The blood was drawing closer, especially quickly now that Kleine was directing it from the epicenter, and more blood surged outwards, forming all sorts of hideous figures within the air that only shrouded the sky in darkness.

[The Lightning Step used

Btw, a note --

Whenever I only use 1 style a post, it costs no chakra, as per the weapon specialist/taijutsu specialist rules
Only 2 or more cost chakra (2 costs the same chakra as 1, 3 as 2, etc)

Just wanted to clarify. Slavedriver, Dust Eater, Lightning Step, Phantom Mirage, Movement of the Disciples, and Mist Standard Sword Style are all of my styles just so you know when I'm using one. 5/6 are customs so I know some people have no idea what I'm talking about when I'm like "___ used" lol]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:39 pm
Vincente Valtieri

"The Silence..."
Sannin| Kamisama| Seki Reigan| "Ghost Shadow"| Demon Summoner| Strength: SSS+ / Speed: SSS
Chakra: 625

Vincente raised his arm to defend against Kleine's strike...but how could a human arm do such a thing? Vincente could block the sword and anything not of sufficient power with just his arm because he'd forced chakra in extreme amounts to turn him in to a fake demon, just a fraction of that power was more than enough for Vincente, his arm could be his sword for now. Because of the arm Kleine attacked Vincente with, and the way Vincente tried to use his claws to attack he could burn through the blade with a single swipe of his arm. Vincente couldn't expend too much chakra since his arm was just begging for it...even now it was pulling chakra directly from his core, he'd just have to hold out, but he could feel it transforming his body too. "Nice trick...got anything better?" Vincente asked as he moved backwards, Kleine's sword would either have been cut in to five parts, or have Vincente's burnt claw markings in it if Kliene's sword was special. As Vincente went backwards he guessed that Kliene would try to force him to the ground...even though there was no ground to be on, just a bunch of swords.

[Unleashing 1/15]

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:02 pm
X

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSCREAM XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMYXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXNAME
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSCREAM XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMYXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXNAME User Image

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXUser Image
"Well, other than the fact that I can't be disarmed..." Kleine's blade was immediately replaced; a new one appearing where the old one was lost. This one was different. This one was made from his bone, and because of his bloodline, this blade wouldn't be able to be shattered or cut. It was sturdier than diamond; a long, powerful, broadsword. The rest of his body began to change, too. His back sprouted two bone wings that seemed to eclipse the bloody nine. From his lower body came a long bone tail. His arms and legs sprouted bones, peaking out from his skin. His skull grew two horns on each side. It was his true blood. Except, this form didn't cost any chakra to enter or maintain; and it was endless. It was a part of himself. "Sorry, Vincente, but you can't beat me in melee or anything else." Kleine's sharingan eye opened once more -- revealing its eternal state. It was time for Vincente to die. The blood drew closer and closer... and now, it covered everything. The only light was from Kleine's eyes, and Vincente would be completely blinded from everything else. Kleine could see, but the other could not. As Vincente would almost definitely look firstly into Kleine's eyes more than anything else because they were the only thing to emit light; from his eyes, he cast a genjutsu: shackling stakes.

The blood came closer and closer, ready to crush the enemy within.

[Shackling Stakes used -- if Vincente looks into Kleine's eyes it'll be triggered, which is pretty much extremely likely since they're the only things with ANY light (they glow blue)]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:42 pm
Vincente Valtieri

"The Silence..."
Sannin| Kamisama| Seki Reigan| "Ghost Shadow"| Demon Summoner| Strength: SSS+ / Speed: SSS
Chakra: 575

Vincente hissed at Kleine...he literally hissed because of the demon in his arm and looked around for a way out...he had to do something. Vincente's greatest plan right now was to curl up in to a ball and defend himself from the end. He strung together the handsigns instantly and allowed himself to sink low to the ground, Kleine wasn't attacking at the moment so he touched the blood with his fake forearm while his real arm rested on the demon infused one, that allowed him to avoid injury completely, but his regular hand was a little torn up on the palm and in a flash Vincente was untouchable. As long as he could hold this he would be fine...but he couldn't keep this up, his chakra was going away. "Then let's bring this battle to a close." Vincente was resigned to his fate, but he would claw and slash and do everything in his power to survive. It bothered Vincente that he'd just put himself in to the fetal position basically...but there was nothing else he could do. He couldn't see Kleine, and from what he guessed Kleine couldn't see him...

Katon: Oorashi no Ryu (Fire Release: Raging Storm of the Dragon)
Description: An extremely powerful technique that tests the physical limits of the user, it is the mark of a true Katon Master. Using all methods of heat creation and transferal, the user channels chakra all over their body and dramatically bends forward, their back hunched and aimed upward. Then, slamming their crossed arms onto the ground in from of them, firmly planting both palms on the ground, the user erupts in a blazing column of impenetrable flame. What the result is what can only be described as a funnel of pure fire. Designed to be used defensively over all else, the fire as well takes different form as floods of chakra meant to reinforce the technique discolor it. Purple, blue and red all at once, this funnel surrounds the user completely and has obvious effects: anything that makes contact with the user during this technique becomes instantly enflamed, and such force by the chakra launches it back.

[Unleashing 2/15]

[[Save me unbreakable fire, do something!]]  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:55 pm
X

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSCREAM XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMYXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXNAME User Image

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXUser Image
The Heiland looked at Vincente, and his sight never left, even as the flames seemed to ignite. The issue with them was that their oxygen levels were much lower than they would've been near the ground, and so the technique was incomplete; inferior. Along with the fact that they were bound in this small pit with oxygen that was quickly recycled and re-used. Because the fire was quickly burning through the supply of said oxygen, it would die out quickly, and then Vincente wouldn't be able to breathe. Kleine wouldn't be able to, either, but at that point, he could leave the blood and lock Vincente into his fate. But he instead had a different plan that would kill Vincente even quicker. The blood grew closer and closer, and now it was sitting outside of the funnel of flames, brushing right against its burning skin. There was practically no space in between Vincente and the blood, at this point. And that meant no escape. Kleine used the rest of the remaining oxygen to use a powerful wind technique; Steroid Blanks. Punching himself in the stomach, Kleine almost instantly breathed out an impossibly quick burst of highly destructive wind, that pummeled right into the flames and would've ignited them into an explosion. Kleine withdrew from the sphere of blood at this moment to protect himself, but Vincente, inside, would likely be disintegrated. Because there was just him and a wall of blood as his "escape", Kleine couldn't think of any possible way he'd survive. The explosion would've been enough to turn a dragon into dust. Not only that, but the likelihood was that Vincente's wings would catch on fire even if he could flee, which would have him falling from the sky. An easy target.

[Steroid Blanks used]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:46 pm
Vincente Valtieri

"The Silence..."
Chakra: 525

Thanks to the incomplete flame Vincente was able to spot the bad situation he was in. The flames were dispelling, but just then a technique was about to be used so he had to run. He threw himself in to the sky and past the blood in a near instant like he'd done on the ground, but this time he'd been forced back down by a force of wind. He had to stay above the blood or he would die. So he threw his body back in the air...with the same skill. He stayed just above the explosion, but the outward force could've shattered the bones in his wings. He had to hold his breath, but soon he was going to pass out from lack of air, so he had to make his next move his last one unless he gained a path back to the ground besides falling. This transpired in a few seconds so he still had a tiny chance to run...if he could get close enough to Kleine then maybe...maybe he could get him. It was near impossible to escape that blood, but Vincente tried his hardest and had a skill just fast enough to get him away...the small space didn't bother him, he was fine, but he couldn't do that again...not ever, not unless he was absolutely sure of his own survival.

3rd Waltz: This time around, the user can spin continuously at high speeds without barely stopping. The user does stop to change directions, but the stop is so brief that the normal eye couldn’t possibly pick it up, giving the appearance that the user is in a constant spin.
(Jutsu = -1 per use unless the jutsu is quickly chained with the same technique without interruption)

[Unleashing 3/15]

[[I'm starting to lose here so my posting may be bad, tell me if there's a mistake.]]  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:00 pm
X

User Image

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXUser Image
Kleine was just about prepared to wrap this up. As Vincente was still trapped in the blood that was now rapidly closing in as it had nothing blocking its way, he used another technique that would hopefully end this stupid game. From inside of the ever-growing sphere, small indestructible "bugs" began to eat the aftermath of all of the chakra. Kleine applied the technique twice, creating double the amount of bugs for double the effect. Once they absorbed all of the chakra around them -- which was nearly instant -- each one formed a spinning shuriken-like shape the size of a windmill blade. Except this was no windmill blade. The blades were almost impossible to destroy and could cut through any technique unless SS rank or above; the most deadly aspect of them being that they followed the enemy's chakra. That was a nice way of saying that they were homing. Normally, they wouldn't be a match for a Kage-ranked shinobi, but with the tight space that was now practically not a space at all, there was literally no way Vincente would be able to "dodge" them, so he'd have to find another method. In Kleine's eyes, this was a checkmate. There was hardly enough space left for just Vincente, let alone the additions of many windmills.

[A Crawling of Fleas used 2x and initiated]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:55 pm
Vincente Valtieri

"The Silence..."
Chakra: 348.75
Sorrowful: Song of Storms

Vincente growled, he had to catch all of this junk by hand because that was the only thing that could do something like that. One...two...three...four...he had four in hand right now impossibly, they were simple to catch in an arm that couldn't be destroyed by them. His reaction time and speed allowed him to escape with minimal injuries, catch...catch...another catch. How the heck could he fit so many windmill sized bugs in a single hand? Deflect, deflect, and more deflection, but it was too much to handle. He laughed...he wasn't going to give up until the bitter end, and like that he had pulled another crazy plan out. He used a large portion of his chakra to turn his body in to flame, he'd seen earlier that his flames did not touch the blood, so would the blood be able to touch him? No...it wouldn't. So with that he started to play the ocarina, it was a small song and a memory that reminded Vincente of his time in the forests near Konoha. And just like that it began to rain...in a near instant it was raining heavily, maybe that would wash away the blood? The rain was heavy, but not heavy enough to slow down Kleine, even so...a single rank wouldn't do much. This just may save his life...

Kouseitan Kawa (Element Skin)
Description: A jutsu that allows the user to transform their skin into one of the users elements. The user takes a fourth of their elemental chakra and stores it all over there body. However, this must be the useres main element inorder to do it.

Song of Storms
Description: The move itself has a simple effect meant for holding the enemy back and then finishing them off. If the user either sings or plays the ocarina it will start to rain, by the second post the rain will be so heavy it slows everybody down by a single rank. By the third post the sky darkens, and by the fourth post visiblity is reduce to only what's in front of everybody up to three feet. People with chakra hunting skills will still be able to see the user through the darkness. On the fifth post lightning dances across the sky and the ground, every flash in the opponent's chance to locate the user. On the sixth post the water solidifies in to a needle shape and injures everyone in the area excluding the user, this version cannot be used to kill because it's area of effect is too wide, and the only real way of defending against it is to defend instead of dodging. If the user has katon as an element they can replace the water needles with a stream of medium sized fireballs from the sky that attempt to burn the enemy's skin away, if hit with one directly, as in not even trying to dodge it, it can result in death, in any other situation it causes up to second degree burns if making contact. After the actual attack the rain subsides and only leaves a light sprinkling of rain instead of rain that can actually slow people down. This rain makes it easier to focus and lowers the cost of jutsu by one rank for everyone on the field.

[Unleashing 4/15]

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:03 am
X

User Image

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXUser Image
The rain only made the blood begin to fall faster onto Vincente while the inner blood did not find a problem in continuing to close in. However, Kleine had a wonderful idea in finally getting rid of the pest. Lacing his hand in lightning chakra, he sent a chidori nagashi throughout the entirety of the ball of blood which would in turn zap everything inside until it was no more. The rain that would seep through the blood would shock Vincente and send him into paralysis, which would then be finished off by the blood crushing him. The blood would be hindered eventually, but right now, it still had some time before it was effected enough for Vincente to try and surmount an escape. Furthermore, if Vincente didn't remember, he probably had a few seconds left of air before he'd start gasping and hyperventilating. Mostly because he was burning out the supply, and the fire would go out the second the supply went out as well. In all aspects from all corners; Vincente was screwed. The blood would close in on him completely within a few milliseconds from now, and then he'd be gone. The funny thing was, Kleine could've made the blood completely close in on him several minutes ago. To think that the blood moved this slow was just idiotic. Kleine just... wanted to have some fun.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff