Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] I'll Make a Man Out of You (Yin and Alex) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:30 pm
The elbow was a surprise, catching him the sternum. He knew from previous fights that it probably was not fractured, despite how bony the zomboil was, but it was almost certainly bruised, and would probably ache for the rest of the day.

Which meant that Alexander was fighting back well and proper. The zomboil may not have seemed to approve of it as much as the mantodae did, but that was fine. This was a spar after all, and Yin fully intended to fight. He briefly debated a headlock, and made the split-second decision that an arm around Alexander's neck? Probably not the best idea. Though someday they would probably have to go there.

No, what he needed now was leverage. He scrambled to his knees and then rammed at the zomboil with his shoulder. This was not his usual, preferred fighting, wrestling around on the floor and without speedy strikes and what not. But it was a valid method of fighting and it was good practice for him as well.

HP: 27
Damage: 4  
NeoSeussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:42 pm
The elbow Alex had sent to Yin's chest made him feel like a total jerk, and he hated himself for every blow he sent his boilfriends way. But this is what Yin wanted, he had to keep telling himself that. He seemed to approve of Alex more if he was able to come up with some way of hitting him, and making it hurt.

Unfortunatly, it's hard to hit anything when there's a shoulder driving straight into your solar plexus. The impact made Alex gasp, and as he was pummeled back towards the floor he reached out wide with both arms and wrapped them around Yin and squeezed.

Hard.

HP: 19/40
Damage: 2  

NeoSeussi

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:52 pm
Alexander's method of fighting was certainly different. Bear-hugging one's bonded in an attempt to injure them? It worked. Yin was drug down, on top of Alexander and finding it difficult to move.

Difficult. But not impossible.

But first, since he was so close to the zomboil's ear and all he whispered something to the zombie. "That was a wonderful counterattack Alexander. Resourcefulness is an excellent quality in battle." Really, he was starting to feel a bit worn down, a bit battered and bruised.

He loved it.

He did not even try to escape the arms trapping him down, instead almost cheerfully he brought his knee up, knowing it was a slightly odd angle but still driving it in to the zomboil's side with a fair amount of force.

HP: 25/40
Damage: 5  
NeoSeussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:15 pm
Alex was squeezing Yin, squeezing him tighter by the second. That was, until the other boil whispered in his ear and he had some strange reaction of goosebumps that went shivering down his spine and across his shoulders and arms. The death grip he had wrapped Yin up in loosened, and he paid for it with a sharp knee in his side.

"Yin!" He half gasped, half shouted, feeling like this fight was becoming a little unfair and quite one sided. Especially if his bonded was going to use a dirty trick like whispering in his ear like that!

Not that he would have minded if the other boil did it again....but not during a spar!

He let go of the other boil completely, and rolled away from him before pushing himself to one knee, arm wrapped around his poor, well beaten mid-section.

HP: 14/40
Damage: Nothing. For now...  

NeoSeussi

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:23 pm
Yin looked quite innocent about the whole whispering sneak attack.

Because he was innocent. He looked over at Alexander, rather amazed at his speedy (for him at least) retreat. So, putting some distance between them now? It would be a good opportunity for him to gain a breather. Still, he felt slightly bad when he saw how he clutched at his stomach in pain. Perhaps that attack had went a little too far.

But something in the back of his head was telling him that he had done good to make Alexander gasp like that. Or yell...whatever it had been. Like it was proof that he was doing a good job, and he needed that confirmation again. He had no idea why he wanted to hear that again. But on some base level he wanted it.

So rather than let up his attack he moved forward. But no...wait...Alexander was injured he needed to...it was frustrating, not sure whether he should push on and risk hurting his bonded or back off. Finally he settled with quickly moving and crouching next to him, pulling his arm away from his side roughly so he could lightly prod at the wounded area. "Do you think you may have suffered a serious injury?"

The major downside to this was that he was really just leaving himself wide open to an attack.

HP: 25
NeoSeussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:35 pm
Alex scooted back away from Yin as soon as he came close, giving him the most suspicious look he could possibly muster. The other boil wasn't coming to make sure he was okay, because he still hadn't kicked Alex in the face. That's what came next, right? That's what had happened last time, anyways, and there was no reason for Yin to go easier on him now.

Yin was much faster then Alex was, though, and he was not at all gentle when he drew Alex's hand away from his stomach and began prodding at him with his sharp, pokey fingers.

"Stop it!" He hissed, then waited for Yin to look up at him before he gave the other boil a wicked smile.

"No, I'm fine. Otherwise, would I be able to do this?" And then he gave Yin a head butt to the forehead, which in hindsight, may have hurt him as much as it hurt Yin.

But was it worth it?

Oh yes.

HP: 12/40
Damage: 3  

NeoSeussi

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:54 pm
Well, there is certainly a lesson to be learned about helping others in the middle of a spar. Namely not to do it. Not even one's bonded. Yin learned the hard way that Alexander was hardheaded in more ways than one.

But if that was how things were going to play out...while still partially dazed from the blow Yin lashed out with a light punch before getting back to his feet and sliding into his battle ready position. "I am glad you can still fight," he offered with a sharp-toothed grin.

HP: 22
Damage: 2, so not quite as much hurtage for Alex!  
NeoSeussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:27 pm
Alex held a hand to his own head as Yin backed away, landing a light blow to Alex's his shoulder as he did so. It wasn't so bad, though he was a bit dizzy, and mentally was deciding never to do something so stupid again. He pushed himself to his feet, stumbled a little, then straightened and gave Yin an embarrassed grin.

"Ya, I guess I still can." He replied, and then got himself into position to attack, wasting no time in driving forward, throwing a punch but then pulling it back and kicking out with his skeletal foot, aiming for just above Yin's knee and trying to keep his arms up for a gaurd though all of the things at once made him a bit unsteady and the smallest shove would probably send him sprawling.

HP: 10/40
Damage: 4  

NeoSeussi

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:40 pm
Unfortunately for the weremantis he did not have a slightest shove in him at the moment. The kick hit the meaty part of his thigh and the hard bones hurt as they connected solidly, feeling the impact down to his femur. Something in the back of his head was telling him to use his Fear, to do something to prevent hits like that from connecting but now was not the time for Fear.

He lashed out with an open palmed blow, trying mainly just to keep his balance and simply glad that Alexander was doing fine.

For now.

HP: 18
Damage: 1  
NeoSeussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:48 pm
Alex barely felt Yin's retaliation, his face becoming steely and determined as he finally began to fight back in earnest. He still didn't like what he was doing, but if it made the weremantis happy...well, who was Alex to take that happiness away from him?

Keeping his guard up against Yin's attack had worked well, and as Alex blocked the punch, swinging his arm to the side, he could see that Yin was unbalanced, so he drove forward with a swing of his fist aimed directly at his bonded's jaw. If Yin could kick Alex in the face, then this was a good time for Alex to return the favor, only in a different way.

HP: 9/40
Damage: 7  

NeoSeussi

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:29 pm
A fist to the jaw with all of the zombie's power behind it? Yin barely even remembered kicking Alexander in the jaw. He did not hold a grudge against the zomboil that way. It landed solidly, sending him stumbling backwards and then down onto one knee, unable to stay on his feet.

He had not heard any tell-tale cracks or anything, but he still took a moment to open and close his jaw to make sure it was not dislocated, already feeling it begin to swell. That had been...a good shot. He got back to his feet, arms up and ready to defend and began moving closer, lashing out with a warning blow but nothing that would come anywhere close to the zomboil.

HP: 11
Damage: LOL NO HE JUST GOT HIT IN THE JAW  
NeoSeussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:06 pm
Throwing a punch like that, with nearly all of his strength behind it, feeling his fist connect with the solid bone of Yin's jaw, it was a little... exhilarating, honestly.

If only it hadn't been Yin he had hit, it may have just been one of the best moments of Alex's life.

As it was, when Yin stumbled backwards, Alex could only watch in horror at what he had done, though he knew Yin would have done the same to him if given the chance. He reached out as though to grab ahold of the other boil, but it was too little too late as he went down to one knee, opening and closing his mouth as though checking that his jaw wasn't broken.

Oooops.

"I--I'm sorry." Alex blurted, eyes a little too wide, voice a little too haggard. Had he gone too far again? Had he seriously hurt Yin? The other boil rose to his feet, and sent out a warning blow, but instead of blocking or moving away, Alex moved towards it, grabbed ahold of Yin's wrist, perhaps tighter then was necessary, and pulled him roughly in towards the zomboil.

He didn't want to hit Yin anymore, not until he knew he was okay, at least.

"I didn't mean to..." Well, no that was a lie, so he swallowed it back and started again, "You aren't mad, are you?"

HP: 9/40

NeoSeussi

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:19 pm
Yin had to try not to roll his eyes at the zomboil, though secretly he was a bit thrilled at the concern as he stumbled forward. "Alexander, this is a spar. The purpose is to fight, and if you had not hit me I would not know know what you were capable of. If anything you should be trying to do that again."

He twisted his wrist out of the zomboil's grasp, shoving at him lightly as he backed up. He could still take whatever his boilfriend threw at him.

HP: 9
Damage: 1  
NeoSeussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:29 pm
"Oh..." He said, looking slightly abashed as Yin pushed him away. It was sad that he couldn't enjoy this like Yin was. It was hard on Alex to know that this wasn't how he usually behaved. Normally he would have just shrugged and laughed and said 'Ok then, lets do this.' but now..now everything was so much different.

Could it ever be the same again? He sincerely hoped so.

"Ok then, I'll try." But he wasn't even sure how he had done it the last time. Yin had been wide open to an attack, his punch had been blocked, his balance compromised. Now he was back to behaving like a well oiled machine, and Alex could feel that he himself was starting to wear down, his hands starting to shake a little, his movements more sluggish then usual.

He made an honest attempt, though, driving forward again, swinging with a fist that would probably easily be blocked.

Maybe they should have just stuck to the different pins.

HP: 8
Damage: nadanada~  

NeoSeussi

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:41 pm
Yin caught Alexander's fist and stood there, looking up at him for a moment before stepping in to get a better look as he gazed into his eyes. "Alexander I...I want this. It is fine for you to attack me with all of your strength. I need to...I need to know that you will be fine next time. I want to feel you going at me with all you have got. Please."

As he gazed up at him, pleading with the zomboil to attack him with all of his strength, he unknowingly began to sparkle at the other boil.

HP: 9
Damage: PFT HIT ALEX? NEVER.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas