Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Grass Lands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:42 pm
heart You're slightly mad but I'll tell you a secret...all the best people are heart

Nikki was a bit surprised to be hugged.
"I'm turning eighteen," she mumbled. " I'm not emo."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:46 pm
User ImageA lost Miharu he was as he was wondering across the field as if he were to be forever alone."<.<,>.> guys! guys!guys!,damnit, i think the seniors pulled another prank on me again -_-,wait..i think i see people.  

Nekomuro

Sparkly Fatcat

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:47 pm
"Turning eighteen? Oh dear me, is someone's birthday arriving soon, dearie?" the Sin blinked as he let go of her. "Oh, darling, we simply must celebrate!" he smiled then pouted at a sudden thought. "Dear me, but there are nothing but ghastly places around here, hmm?" He tilted his head back to look up at the stars. "Mmm, but I do suppose I could rent the ballroom. The darling principal does owe me favors for all the dreadful classes I watch over. Speaking of which," His shadow twitched for a moment then vanished. "There we are."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:54 pm
heart You're slightly mad but I'll tell you a secret...all the best people are heart

"No need to celebrate!" Niki said. "Its nothing big! No need to rent anything."
She shook her head.
"Its just a birthday!"

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:08 am
"Dearie, don't say no to a party when the option arrives." Nikolai said with a very serious look on his face.

Lena was sleeping peacefully against the tree when some guy's yelling woke her up. She jumped and looked around, already cranky from being woken up and ditched by Nikolai. "Hey!" she shouted at the guy talking to himself. "Why're you yelling?!" she demanded with a vein pulsing on her head.

ResurrectSG

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:14 am

"The only party I've ever been to is the prom, didn't seem interesting," she mumbled.
Nikki paused she realised how ignorant she was acting.
"Uhmm... Thank you..."
Nikki blushed when she said thank you she usually didn't say that.

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Nekomuro

Sparkly Fatcat

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:22 am
User ImageThe boys runs to the cranky lady as his legs are in agonizing pain."damn,i thought i was alone!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Me too, but I guess we were both wrong, huh?" she grumbled and eyed him carefully. "What's wrong with you?"

"Think nothing of it, darling." the teacher waved his hand dismissively. "Now, when's your birthday?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Nekomuro

Sparkly Fatcat

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:36 am
User ImageSenior pranks,the usual.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:38 am

"The day after tomorrow, third of April,"she said quietly. "Is it really necessary to hold a birthday party for me? I mean I only just met you."

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:44 am
"Pranks, huh?" she smiled, too interested to be cranky anymore. "Well sit down and tell me what happened." she grinned and pat the ground next to her for him to sit down on.

"Yes, but parties tend to connect people together, dearie," Nikolai explained as if giving her a lesson. "Connections lead to dates, dates lead to love. Are you following me, dearie?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:47 am
User Image

"L-l-love?!" Nikki stuttered.
Then she thought for a while and a small small appeared on her face and she started to laugh a bit.
"You're really kind," she smiled. " Fine. I'll try."

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:11 am
"That's a good girl." the Sin smiled and pat her back. He yawned and stood back up, looking over for the girl he came here with. "Lena, darling, stop teasing the poor dearie and let's go." he called out, but he didn't think she heard him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:43 am
User Image

"Well, I think I'll leave. I'm going to the Japanese Shrine," Nikki said. "By the way I'm Nikki."
Then she got up and left.

{exit to Japanese Shrine }
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22804367  

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:01 am
User Image

Vex Beatrice

Alice's Uncle

Vex appeared in an instant out of nowhere. He smiled and turned around he was ready he knew they would follow him. He had killed his most precious person after all. He smiled his sly smile. He crushed the jade necklace in his powerful hands until it were just powder.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff