Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Long Overdue Training (Moure and Roch) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:17 pm
Roch grunted, then grinned. "Nice," he said. "And that was what I was thinkin'. You and me, man, we've fought together a couple of times. Like partners, sort of. So I figure if I can get you fighting long range, we'll have a jackin' good defense set up!"

He reached down and picked up the ball bearing, tossing it into the air and slamming it with his guitar, aiming to hit the other boil. Which it did.

HP: 30/40
DMG: 7  
Trira rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:54 pm
A slight grin pulled on the corner of Moure's lip. "I suppose you could say that. More like I start failing and you come bail me out. But yeah, I guess if I actually got good at this, I might be at least partly useful in a fight." Moure gave a nod, watching the other boil.

Was he going to...? Yup. The ball bearing came smashing back at him, hitting him with enough force that it would've probably bruised a living being. "You ever think of going out for maceball? That's some swing you'd got." Actually, with Moure pitching and Roch batting, they probably wouldn't be that bad of a maceball team. Hm.

Moure pulled out another ball bearing, pulling back his arm as he did so. He brought the ball around in another pitcher's stance, and let it go flying toward the reaper. It actually left his hand with a lot more force than he'd intended. "Duck!"

HP: 17/40
Damage: None.  

Trira

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:00 pm
Roch ducked. Then he rushed in, slamming the other boil in the gut with his shoulder. "You're open," he told him. "We're going to have to work on that, too," he said. Then he shook his head. "Try one more time and I'll try and heal you, alright?" he said, stepping back.

HP: 30/40
DMG: 6  
Trira rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:05 pm
There was a loud oomph sound from Moure as the reaper rushed him. "U-uhyeah I can tell that now. We'll work on that." Moure took a few steps backward again, actually starting to feel this spar's effects. Even as an undead, getting smashed into by a blunt object wasn't all that fun.

"Alright, one more time." Moure's mouth set in a determined line, focusing on Roch. He pulled another of the ball bearing out, feeling it's weight, and then taking careful aim. He lined up the throw, and then flung the ball forward toward the reaper. There wasn't as much power in this throw though. The spar was actually starting to weigh down on him, and his throw showed it.

HP: 11/40
Damage: 3  

Trira

Ice Queen rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 4, 4, 3 Total: 15 (5-20)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:13 pm
Roch played his C chord--but nothing happened. He sighed. "Sorry, man, that one's still sort of hit and miss. You wanna go to Cricket's? Or would you be okay with a bit of rest?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:02 pm
"You've learned how to heal?" Moure asked curiously, tipping his head to catch the attempted playing of the guitar. While it wasn't really effective, it was still a nice-sounding note. He gave a little wave of his hand, "It's fine. At least you can get it sometimes though, right? That's something." To the mention of Cricket's office, Moure shook his head. "It's cool. I try to only go there when I'm dissapated or seriously in pieces. For something like this though, I'll just need a bit of time and I'll be fine."

And with that thought, Moure glanced around for a stool or something to that extent, but spotted nothing. Instead, he just leaned on the closest wall, tugging at one of his arm seams to make sure it was tight after all that motion. Still looking at his arm's stitching, Moure quietly brought back up the reason he'd come in the first place. "So...you were weaponized too, right?" Roch wouldn't have seen Moure's demise at the hand of the blonde woman, seen the clawshot limp on the ground, but Moure had gone second to last. Maybe Roch would notice the fact that Moure subconsciously added in that 'too', as well.

Trira

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:25 pm
"Too, huh?" Roch said, dropping down on the ground and leaning back on his hands. "Yeah, I got turned," he said quietly. "I was a guitar--with two heads," he drawled. "What about you?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:02 am
Moure gave a nod, his expression more somber than it had been before. "Yeah." That was at least three out of their team of five who had been weaponized. Bitterly, it occured to Moure that his team had been worth quite a lot to the Hunters. Go figure. Moure shook his head, "How would a Hunter even fight with a double-headed guitar? What, were they just going to flail you around?" That brought the barest hint of a chuckle from the patchwork. Then Moure thought back to his own weaponized form, trying to place a name on the shape he'd become. The irony of his weapon-form didn't escape him. Moure suspected that those Hunters made their weapon form the most ridiculous thing they could think of. He spoke again, pushing some of his hair from his face. "Man, I don't even know what you'd call it. I guess...it'd be a claw-shot? Something like that. It was like a long arm-gauntlet-thing, but the hand part was like a claw-machine end. And that part could be shot off and pulled back, since it was attached by a long cable." He shook his head with a slight shudder. Subconsciously, he glanced over to his left arm, checking it's stitches. It hadn't given him much trouble since he'd become a Year Two.  

Trira

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:32 am
"Huh," he said quietly. "I mean... y'know... I sort of understand why they'd want us as weapons, but at the same time--" He shook his head. "Why do they hate us so much?" he asked. "Especially us--hell, we've only been in the human world what, two or three times? And the closest I've been to humans--other than them, was in that class with the freaky white talking animal, and I didn't even really see them," he said.

He looked like a little boil. There was a vulnerability to his expression that was a bit surprising. "I don't get it, man. I'm not even meant to scare people, did you know that? I'm meant to go when they die and take the fear away before they... y'know, go wherever it is they go after dying. And I ain't even done that."  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff