Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Like Only a Honey Badger Can (Yin and Mort) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:43 pm
"Er . . . kicking?" Mort suggested. He didn't have much to utilize in the way of limbs, not having wings or a tail or features like spikes to take advantage of. "Headbutting? Throwing c-count?"

HP: 31
Damage: Talking is a free action 8|

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:47 pm
Well, he had expected the zomboil to show him, but talking worked he supposed.

"You can also make it dangerous to approach you," he pointed out, demonstrating with a cautioning swipe of his claws that came nowhere near Mort.

HP: 17
Damage: Ultimate Troll  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:53 pm
Again Mort followed Yin's movements and copied the motion, fingers twitching as he swiped at an invisible opponent between them with a growl - growling made him more intimidating, yes? "M'not used hitting physical," he revealed a bit sheepishly afterwards. "Rely most on zapping, since bigger range. But this n-not bad." And the clawed swiping was renewed, this time actually at Yin.

Damage: 6

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:08 pm
Yin nodded approvingly at the swiping. Then it actually came at him. He hissed in pain. Not used to hitting? He was doing a pretty good job of it.

"And of course remember to keep an eye on your surroundings to see if there is anything you can use to your advantage." There was not much in the open area of the gym, but it was certainly something to keep in mind.

HP: 11
Damage: Yin doesn't like hurting zomboils anymore  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:21 pm
Surroundings, right! Mort found it hard to pay attention to it, though, when in battle - normally because having one's glasses punched into one's eyes was not a pleasant experience. Nor was it easy for his brain to process too much stimuli when under stress, save on rare occasion. What he could see, however, was that Yin was beginning to look a bit tired, and while this was a fight, the zomboil couldn't help but pause. "Er, want keep going?" It felt weird hitting his would-be mentor when normally such incidents had the student flat on their a** and not closer to the other way around.

Damage: No action taken this time

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:49 pm
Yin looked at Mort, a touch confused and aggravated. "I will not back down from a fight," he pointed out a bit testily. "And I did ask for a spar. I would like to spar today. Winning, losing...it does not matter but I will not give up."

HP: 11

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:00 am
Well hey, if the guy asked for it . . . It was just so weird, having the upper hand for once. "Note that will use energy. Have to, for calibration later," Mort explained with a tiny shrug before tensing and unleashing another slightly zappy punch Yin's way.

Damage: 5

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:14 am
Yin did not really understand trying to make fighting so...cerebral. But apparently it worked for Mort. For him right now the purpose of battle was not to think, and he was going to have to step up his game to make this even close to a fair fight.

But he actually was feeling exhausted. His punch was lackluster, but he was still standing. Still ready for the next move, though he was not entirely sure that he could block it.

HP: 6
Damage: 2  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:19 am
Good luck aside, Mort did wonder how badly the tables could have been turned had Yin's FEAR struck. The idea of having those slender yet sharp claw-fingers of his digging into him was unpleasant, and who knew what other added effects mantodae had up their sleeves. Still, he knew he should press his advantage and began to charge up another punch as he pushed himself forward -

- and promptly tripped himself as one sneaker held down the other's undone lace.

Unfortunately, by then the zomboil already had momentum going, and before he knew it he was clutching at Yin's vest to stop himself from falling, discharging more energy than intended through the cloth as his body reacted without thought to impending danger: all his brain had known was that Mort was holding onto something and his stomach was currently sucking itself in with momentary shock, which obviously meant ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK, right?

HP: 29
Damage: 9 (Way to overachieve, Mort)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:47 pm
He could see that Mort was getting ready for an attack, a bit of electricity flickering around his fist. But when he came at him...he was...falling? He reached out to help him but the zombie was already latching on to him.

And then the jolt of electricity passed through his body. He convulsed against the other boil, feeling his Fear shield disperse, feeling the shocks continue through him and then he was the one clutching the zomboil to try to keep himself standing.

"Are you sure you are not a fighter?" he asked with a weak laugh, too tired to move anymore and trying to keep his knees from buckling.

HP: -3  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:44 pm
@~@ "I, a-ah . . ." He was shaky from the stumble and shock, half leaning on Yin to keep himself up. "N-N-Not r-really . . . ?" This was seriously the first fight he'd ever straight up won, and he wasn't even intending to pursue that specific goal this time. It took Mort a bit to be able to straight back up again, pushing his hair back. "Here, will take to infirmary," he said, offering a helping hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:51 pm
"I am fine," Yin assured the zomboil, finally getting his feet back under him and pulling away to stand on his own power. He gave him a slight bow. "I thank you for the spar Mort. If you will excuse me I think I shall go freshen up now."  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas