Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The furry and their pet wolf (Needs someone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:28 pm
((I just got an idea what if we name the twins Hikaru and Koaru lol. I think since they act so much like them it would make sense to name them that lol.))

User Image

Blackfire barks and lays on the couch listening to their song. They sounded really good. She wanted to sing along but she didn't know if she could. Her kind's howl was soft and they were bred to only howl at a certain level of sound. Their howl was just that dainty and they were not like normal wolves as their howls were higher and quiet.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:01 pm
(ya i like j-rock this one is my favorite)
they began singing and it made it easier on john because he was singing to his 'princess' blackfire. he decided to 'show off' by doing his famous split and bounced back with no pain and continued singing.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:18 pm
((Nice song. By the way I am working to become a vet assissant so I am doing class work at the moment online. Replies will be a bit slow until I finish which wont be long but I will check ever few minutes.))

User Image

~*Blackfire*~

Black fire then barks when they finished singing and wags her tail as she layed on the couch. SHe loved when people sang for her. When John did his split she wags her tail and wondered how he did that. She was enjoying her 'private concert.'

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:28 pm
At dinner time john was cooking for the band and his 'princess' Hiakru and Kaurou stare at the dog bowl. they knew the dog was gonna eat better then the crew. John smiled at blackfire, "Dinners almost ready princess so be patient.."  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:52 pm
((Lol I'm done for now but I have to do this on Wednesdays and Fridays so That is what I am doing if I am not online that or I am taking a nap lol.))

User Image

~*Blackfire*~

The smell of the food was tantalizing for Blackfire. SHe looked over at the crew and then back at John. She had the most beautiful Icey Blue Sapphire eyes. Once the food was ready she follows John over to her bowl and sat knowing that he might make her sit before she could eat. It was cute to see her so happy. She ate next to John and the hyena anthro, Named Chuck as they called him. She ate her food wagging her tail as she did. Her tail was still showing she was the dominate one other than John.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:07 pm
Hikaru ate his food and mumbled somthing but suddenly a fork was inches from hs hand. Johns red eyes glareing at hikaru. "Listen i do not care if they call her that word in thouse purfume pet dog shows. Shes a lady in this family!" They all nod and when john noticed Blackfire was finished he took her out to do her thing and then showed her his and her new bedroom. "Okay now unlike 'larry,curly,and stupid' i have to have a few minutes to wake up because of my blood sugar."he points to his medicine which was in a bag and in her reach and pointed that he put a rope on the mini fridge so she can gently obtain water for him. Then he undressed to his boxers and lays on the bed.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:17 pm
User Image

~*Blackfire*~

Blackfire then jumps up and lays down with her head on his chest. She liked John alot. He was the best owner she'd had by far. She then snuggled up to him and falls asleep with her face on his chest and her tail curled around her. She woke up the next morning and remembered to get his water and medicine. She opened the mini fridge and got a bottle of water. Then she placed it carefully on the table next to him and then got his medicine placing it on the table as well before jumping back on the bed and nudging him to wake up and take it. She didn't want anything to happen to him. She was laying down so it seemed like she had not done anything. She then rolls onto her side with her head on his arm and wags her tail as she saw him wake up.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:28 pm
John awoke to her and pets her "ok ok im up." He smiled and took his meds. Then looked at her."wake up larry curly and stupid for me ok?" As he saw her leave he smiled hearing the screams of his men one by one waking up to 'french kissing'. "Ew come on blackiefire... YO BOSS CALL HER OFF!! WERE UP WERE UPP!" John couldnt help but laugh.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:39 pm
((I have to tell you that I couldn't help but laugh at that post. Frenchkissing LMAO. That was funnyier than anything.))

User Image

Blackfire then gets off and barks at the other 3 guys telling them that if they fell back asleep there was more where that came from. She then runs back to John jumping on his bed next to him and wagging her tail as if nothing happened. SHe was very smart and could be very puppy like when she wanted. Then again John did say she could wake them up as she saw fit.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:12 pm
At breakfest john was looking at a show dog app. The winner donates the money to charity. He looked at Blackfire."Ok princess im giving you a choice. I know you got the stuff to be a show dog." "If not his obsessive girlfriend" the twins said in unison. John growled but knew it was true. She was so protective of him. "Ok we can try one show. I wont yell at you if we lose. Its just to see if you like it ok? If you dont theirs always chaseing squirllels and guarding daddy right?" The band gave a what are we chop liver look.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:21 pm
User Image

Blackfire barks and goes over to him laying her head on his leg, wagging her tail. She loved her new daddy. She was beautiful wolf. But now the question was was she pretty enough to win a dog show. SHe'd one a few in her past but after she lost her owner gave her away. But she knew that John wouldn't do that to her. She was excited and was ready to go. She then perks her ears at a squirell in the window and she barks wanting to chase it but she knew that a show dog never chased squirells until retirement. She was doing her best to show self control but the squirell's noises were tantalizing her wolf instincts.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:33 am
John laughed. "Easy girl i know their trustpassing on your kingdon but relax. You will get your revenge. Lets see.. theirs an option for talents.. we got frisbee..nah any mutt can do that..." as he looked down the list his eyes and ears perked at dancing. "Hmmm" then he looked at blackfire."yep you have the legs for this one. And we will groom you up so good the judges will be going." The whole band made a whistle in unison and they laughed. "Ok men.. operation dog show for music is in motion."  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:45 am
User Image

Blackfire wags her tail and barks as she sat by John's side. She was very excited about her big show but Dog shows always made her nervous because of her old owner beating her if she lost which was why she got nervous. She then barks at John and licks his hand happily.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:24 am
The band walked to the studio to pratice the dancing part of one of their videos. John started by praticing with blackfire." Ok girl..weave through my legs..thats it..now hop twice. "He was amazed on how blackfire is so well behaved."at this rate we might need bodyguards for her. Shes on fire!" John hugs blackfire and kissed her muzzle. "Your gonna be perfect.and if theydont pick you..they are blind."  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image

Blackfire licks John's chin and wags her tail. SHe was very obidient and wanted to please John as much as she could. Once practice was over Blackfire was laying in the livingroom while John was working on something. She was keeping him company while he was filing some paper work for something.

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff