Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castle by the Sea Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All hail the king...

Now it was Bennacio's turn to talk to the uncertain king. "Yes! We could all join in with this war against the, er, Eris." he said. "I'm sure your people will listen."
Roy looked at Bennacio in surprise. "Bennacio. You're usually the one to go against this type of idea." he said. "Why the sudden change in heart?"
Bennacio blushed and looked down. "To be honest, Your Majesty, if we were all to join forces with this woman's forces, we could go back to the outside world -"
"And you'd be able to see your wife again." Roy finished for him.
The knight nodded slowly. "She's pregnant, Sire, I don't think I could bear another second without her."
The prince felt his heart tug at his request. He was always a sucker for love. "Right... Right, we'll do it." Roy nodded and watched Bennacio smile gratefully.
"B-But Sire!" Zen burst out, clearly not happy with this change of plans. "Do you honestly think the Sirens would follow a... a Succubus?" he spat the last word as if it were venom.
Roy looked at the second knight. "You've got a point, but my father's people would be more than happy to follow me back to society."
"Society!" Zen snarled the word.
The prince only nodded. "Don't think I haven't been noticing the Sirens'... snack." He turned to Bennacio to avoid seeing Zen's humiliated rage. "Get everyone together," he ordered with an old glint in his lavender eyes. "I'm going to make an announcement." Hang on Daisy, Carnation, I'm going to find you.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:34 pm
User Image
"for the record, i'm only a half succubus." iris sighed, getting annoyed with them. "but yeah, having the extra power would be nice." she grinned, her eyes shifting silver for a second as she fidgeted with her cards. hm.... a wounded heart.... she glanced to Roy for a moment before sliding the card away and grabbing another. now a golden heart. that makes sense. she nodded to herself before pulling out one more. the hanging man. cold be good or bad... she sighed and finally put the deck away, glancing uneasily between the people in the room as her eyes slowly faded back to sapphire.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:16 pm

All hail the king...

It took about ten to thirty minutes for everyone to gather by the courtyard and gardens of the castle to hear their future king. The entire time Roy smiled and nodded at Bennacio's constant thank-you's while Zen fumed silently.
Voices collided into one great chant of music, like a giant choir at a grand church, you could even heard the beautiful organ music accompany the chanting tunes. Everyone was here. Roy took a deep breath and strode across the room to the balcony. He waved down the loud applause that greeted him and began his speech shortly after they grew quiet. "Sirens and Humans, Demons and Fairies, my people..."
As the prince gave his speech the two knights kept an eye on Iris. "So how do you know the king, milady?" Bennacio asked, carefully keeping a distance from Zen.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:07 am
User Image
Iris gave a small smile as she watched Roy do his thing, her eyes shifting to bennacio when he spoke. "we went to school together. And he's in love with my aunts.she mumbled, a sad smile on her face.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:26 am

Loyal to the end, even through death...

"School." Bennacio blinked. Yes, he'd been at the school at one point, but that was to find the young prince. He had seen the two ladies he was with there, but not her. Well, an aunt is usually the sister of the mother or father, so perhaps this Iris woman was a child by the time he found Roy. But only two years have passed... As the knight tried to conjure up some kind of explanation he remembered something and looked over at her. "So your aunts are missing, are they?"

...and love.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:54 pm
User Image
"yeah...." she sighed, looking down sadly. "they went missing about a month ago.... and i figured that if anyone could get them back, it'd be him." she muttered, putting on a small smile. "when i was adopted.... they were the first to accept me into the family. even before my mothers. so...i want them back soon."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:11 pm

"I assure you, His Highness will do everything in his power to help you, as will we." Bennacio nodded, trying to contain his excitement to see his wife again. He had only left her for a few months, and that was pure torture. He couldn't possibly understand the pain the prince felt each knight.

...and love.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:19 pm
User Image
"i'm sure he will. but, i want him to do it for them. the three of them i mean. not for me or anyone else." she mumbled, turning to look at him more closely. "what about you? surely there's someone out there that you treasure?" she smiled softly, leaning on the wall a bit.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:44 pm

Bennacio nodded at everything she said, even her question. "Yes, I'm married to a wonderful woman, and I have been for two years. Three in a month." he smiled loftily. "Alas, I had to leave her during my search for the king. I'm just glad I found him within a month, not a year like other knights." Seeing how rude he was being, the knight bowed. "Ah, forgive me for my ranting." he said then straightened up. "What of you, miss? Is there someone special in your life?"

...and love.

((Does Benny's pic show?))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:51 pm
User Image
Iris gave a small smile. "i've got Ray. he's not exactly the smartest or the strongest, but he's a kind soul.... i can't wait to go find him." she hummed, her eyes glimmering like stars as she spoke. "if you want me to, i can take you to see your wife here in a bit? after Roy's done with his speech?"

{yeah, why?}  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:19 pm

"That would be absolutely benevolent of you, milady." Bennacio smiled gratefully and looked over at his prince. Roy was finally making his people see the light on this subject, and he could tell it was only a matter of time before he won them over. "But I'll wait for when His Majesty gets settled back into the real world."
"Real world." Zen snorted. "There's nothing real about that place except the pathetic wars and illnesses there. It's practically ruled by the Sins now."

...and love.

((It ain't showing on mine emotion_donotwant ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:29 pm
User Image
iris gave him a soft smile before she turned to zen. "you're wrong there." she sighed, pulling a hand through her hair. "the sins may hold a lot of power yes, but they don't rule over it. i very much doubt that chaos would let that happen." she murmured, her eyes glowing with power. "my old friend has a liking for balance after all"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:52 pm

The two knights gave Iris an odd look as she spoke about chaos, not knowing that that was a person. But before they could ask, they heard the applause and music blasting outside and Roy walked in.
"We're leaving immediately." the prince smiled.

...and love.

((Ooooh... Chaos T^T))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:14 pm
User Image
"alright then." she gave a soft smile and looked at the three. "well, i can take you there the quick way if you want? oh... but i promised Bennacio that id take him to see his wife...." she mumbled, a small frown forming on her face.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:10 pm

All hail the king...

"Go ahead and take Bennacio. We'll be in his hometown, anyway." Roy smiled.
"You don't mean...?"
"That's right. We're going to France!" laughed the prince. "According to a few Sirens there's a path behind the waterfalls that'll take us anywhere, which is how my father's people got here, so you can go see your wife, Bennacio. I'll walk." He knocked a fist against his stomach. "I've got to get toned again!" he joked.
Bennacio smiled and said his thanks. The prince has cheered up considerable, he thought.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff