Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Abandoned Woods. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:03 am
Angel Mhai

User Image

Damon smiled, "I really hope he does."
He kissed her forehead and smiled softly, "Pft, honey. I'm a big old bad Vampire. I can show him how sincere, lovable and reliable I am~"
He hummed softly, giving her a peck on the lips.

He closed the door of his barrier-ed treehouse and grinned.
"Of course. I made this whole place." He smiled, flopping down on the bed, next to her.
He stretched, like a cat and turned to his side to face her.
"Do you like it? You can come here anytime you want, since I allowed you in." He said softly, with warm eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:23 am
Amy Kiyomi

AYU FENNELUser Image

"Just because I'm pretty......

Her eyes sparkled as she glance over him "R-really??? I can? Yipeee!!" Ayu climbed on his bed and starts to jump and bounce up and down.. "I can visit here! yey! yey! yey!" She wiggle and dance while leaping..

After that she jumped high and let her behind fall against the soft cushion then lie down while rolling.. "Weeeeee!!"

....doesn't mean that I'm happy!"

Angel Mhai

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:28 am
Angel Mhai

User Image

Damon smiled softly, "Of course Love."
He watched her jumping up and down, then blushed.
"Uhm, honey. Don't forget you're wearing a skirt? No one else should see you but me, so it's okay for now." He laughed lightly at her carelessness.

When she fell on the soft cushion, his eyes were lingering on her.
He smiled softly and murmured, "Ayu, I love you so much."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:42 am
Amy Kiyomi

AYU FENNELUser Image

Ayu paused from rolling... Then stared at Damon.. "Y-You've seen it?..." While placing her hands in between just to cover her hidden spot.. But she must make it sure that he really is.. "If so.. tell me the color? that I'm wearing now.." Though she pouted her lips.

Then as his fingers fiddle her hair... "I love you too Damon.." she smiled at him..

Angel Mhai

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:57 am
Angel Mhai

User Image

Damon wrapped his arms around her and laughed lightly, "It's pink, honey." He whispered softly.
He pet her head softly, "It's okay though, you're my lover. It's normal I suppose."
He kissed her pouted lips and cuddled her close.

He smiled softly, "I'm so happy to be with you Ayu..."
Damon loved being with her, he felt so calm. Complete.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:15 am
Amy Kiyomi

AYU FENNELUser Image

Ayu gasp.. So he did see it?!! She wanted to flail.. "Mmmrr?? <3" Damon kissed her suddenly which made her calm down.. Then hugged him tightly..

Normal? So what happened earlier is normal?? Ayu wondered if its part of the surface dwellers tradition for couples.. She pulled away and starts to unbuttons her jacket..Until she took it off and unzipped her dress from the side.. "I shall let you see my undergarments since it's normal for lovers.." She smiled while Ayu let her sleeveless dress fell from her shoulders to arms..Revealing the same color as what Damon had seen.. "Look at me....."

Angel Mhai

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:26 am
Angel Mhai

User Image

When she took her dress off, his cheeks went a deep shade of red.
And mumbled to her, avoiding eye contact, "Honey, just 'cuz it's normal. It doesn't mean that I don't get flustered or shy seeing you almost naked."
As much as he liked the view, she was still innocent and didn't want to do anything that could harm her in any way.

He looked her in the eyes and smiled warmly, slipping her sleeveless dress back on her, zipping it up.
He laughed lightly and hugged her close, "But as long as it's just shown to me, then that's all I need."
He kissed her forehead and cuddled her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:34 am
Amy Kiyomi

AYU FENNELUser Image

After Damon zipped her dress.. He hugged her tightly.. Though she's trying to ingest every word from him regarding about something he would wanna see..

She hugged him back... "That's why I'm showing it to you...Because you're my lover and I want to.."

Angel Mhai

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:40 am
Angel Mhai

User Image

Damon smiled softly, "I understand...As long as you Love me and mine forever and ever~"
He whispered a bit tired and yawned lightly.
Damon got up and carried her to the bed, placing her down and lay down beside her.

"Is it okay if we spend a night here and go back to our dorm in the morning to get ready for school?" He mumbled lightly, hugging Ayu close.
He yawned lightly, his eyes closed while they faced each other.
He was falling asleep quickly. Plus, he was with Ayu. It made him feel unbelievably relaxed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:46 am
Amy Kiyomi

AYU FENNELUser Image

Ayu smiled then nods.. "You're still unconvinced, aren't you?" She took her necklace then place it on his neck.. "I, Ayu Fennel, take Damon Valentine to be lawfully wedded husband.. This pendant is my proof of my oath and commitment to him as his wife.."

Then kissed his lips.. Before he hugged her tightly

Angel Mhai

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:58 am
Angel Mhai

User Image

Damon smiled, looking at now, his necklace.
He kissed her passionately for some time and pulled away, "I guess this is the right moment for something..."
He snapped his fingers, a ring appearing in his hand.
Damon slipped it on her ring finger.
"Promise to never let me go, no matter what I do. Promise to stay by my side and Love me forever..." He murmured, against her lips.

He had one on his ring finger too, on his it was carved, "Always Yours Ayu."
While on hers it wrote, "Forever Yours Damon"
They were carved inside the ring. So that it touched the skin.
So they'd remember each other, always.
"It's not that much, but I got it specially made. Until I get the real rings chosen with you..." He said, smiling happily.
His eyes full of warmth, "I hope you like it..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:37 pm
Amy Kiyomi

AYU FENNELUser Image

Ayu stared at Damon while he performed his wonderful spell and come forth a ring. Then Damon slid it on her finger while saying his oath for her..

Ayu smiled then held it close to her.. She will treasure this ring forever.. Then close her eyes while murmuring.. "I promise not to let you go.. No matter what you do.. I promise to stay by your side and love you forever and ever.."
She opened her eyes then smiled.. Though tears starts to form at the corner of her eyes.. Then shook her head.. "It's more than enough, I could wish for.. And I love it.." Ayu leaned and kissed Damon passionately.. Then pulled away..

"It looks like I'm married to my Damon now.." She giggled..

Angel Mhai

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:57 am
Angel Mhai

User Image

Damon smiled softly as she answered his oath.
He cupped her face in his hands and hummed seriously, "Honey, I'll always be yours, being with you is just...the best feeling ever."
He smiled, kissing Ayu back just as passionately.
Damon leaned his head down and kissed the corned of her eye softly, kissing her tears. Making them fade away.
His own eyes were tearful.

Damon pulled her close and brushed the back of her head softly, "Yep. You have no idea what you got yourself into~"
He said jokingly and kissed her forehead softly.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:47 am
Amy Kiyomi

AYU FENNELUser Image

She smiled.. Then blinked after hearing Damon about her where she's going up to.. Now what? Ayu stared at him.. They were married... They were? Ah! A light bulb appeared at the back of her mind..

"Damon!.." She straighten up and sat on bed.. Looking at him seriously.. "It's time... We're married.. So..." She paused looking through his eyes.. "Let's.make.a.baby!" Well, that was what she watched from the TV. About couples getting married then after quite sometime, the girl is pregnant! A miracle!

She kissed him over and over again.. After quite sometime Ayu stopped then check herself.. With a crumpled on her brows.. "That's odd, why is it I'm not getting pregnant?"

((Ayu thought kissing makes a girl pregnant xD))  

Angel Mhai

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:56 am
Angel Mhai

User Image

Damon smiled softly.
He tilted his head at her thought and his eyes widened a bit.
Wait, wait, is she serious? He thought.

Suddenly he was attacked with sweet kisses, after it was over...
She said it. Damon fell back on the bed.
"A-ayu...are you sure? It's so soon...Do you know what that means?" He mumbled, covering his face with his hands.
It was a deep red, he was blushing so much.
He got nervous. I mean, it's not like he didn't do anything with anyone before but, this was different.
Ayu was so innocent and he was so deeply in love with her. He didn't want to hurt her.

Damon took a deep breath and leaned close to her and whispered in her ear the real process of making a baby.
Every. Single. Thing. Not that much in detail though, not wanting to scare her.
He told her about the pain, everything. And how important it was for a girl.
Leaning back, he looked at her in the eye. His face all red.
His hands were holding hers, smiling softly.
"Do you understand now Love? It's important...we can always take our time. We have forever..." He said softly, kissing her forehead.

(( Omg. Ayu! You sillly gooose ;O Now you know and she's gonna die. xD ))

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff