Silver
  Kyle
  Soaren
View Results

UncannyDannyBoy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:26 am
The Feeling After Surgery
<3

Hi! I really like your character, Kyle... I have a bio or two stashed away... You interested in starting an rp?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:31 am
Kazehaya Cosplay
<3

Hi! I really like your character, Kyle... I have a bio or two stashed away... You interested in starting an rp?

Sure I'd be interested in starting a rp!
And now I've met the person behind that friend request earlier. razz  

Lucky Explorer

UncannyDannyBoy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:37 am

Haha yea I found you through another post in this guild... I was going to as to rp then but I chickened out >_>
Anyway here's one of my characters that I thought might work well...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Sebastian
Nickname: (no nickname yet)
Race: Half human, half demon, but he likes the human world better
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme
Personality: A little rude and kind of selfish, full of himself but really caring, even if he won't admit it
Bio: He grew up with his father in the demon world, until he found out that one of his brothers had a plan to kill him. He fled to the human world, and that's where he's stayed ever since. He lives with his mother, who is a human, and he is constantly having to look out for the people his brother is sending after him.
(I'm a fantasy person so I like putting fantasy spins on things redface  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:49 am
Kazehaya Cosplay

I like fantasy too(fantasy/modern-fantasy and sci-fi are usually my genres)~ So I like that your character is gonna be bringing that to the story. ^^
How should we make them meet? Any ideas? I don't really know where your character would be likely to be found.  

Lucky Explorer

UncannyDannyBoy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:51 am
Kazehaya Cosplay

I like fantasy too(fantasy/modern-fantasy and sci-fi are usually my genres)~ So I like that your character is gonna be bringing that to the story. ^^
How should we make them meet? Any ideas? I don't really know where your character would be likely to be found.

(Thank you!) Well They could meet in a classroom setting. Sebastian has to go to collage too, even i he doesn't want to, so it could be something like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:23 am
Kazehaya Cosplay

Well then, maybe they can meet up in one of the general education elective classes like Creative Writing or Public Speaking or something. We can work out the rest of the plot after we get it rolling, but I'm thinking it'll probably involve getting chased down by demons.
Do you prefer PMs or threads when roleplaying?  

Lucky Explorer

UncannyDannyBoy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:30 am
Kazehaya Cosplay

Well then, maybe they can meet up in one of the general education elective classes like Creative Writing or Public Speaking or something. We can work out the rest of the plot after we get it rolling, but I'm thinking it'll probably involve getting chased down by demons.
Do you prefer PMs or threads when roleplaying?

I like forum posts... I've never done a PM roleplay... and they could meet up in Creative Writing! That would be fun o.o  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:36 am
Kazehaya Cosplay

Alrighty then~ Forums it is!
(And yeah, I miss my Creative Writing class from highschool... I don't know if my school even offers it as an elective. >.< )

Shall I set up the thread and get us started or do you have a starting post in mind?  

Lucky Explorer

UncannyDannyBoy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:46 am
Kazehaya Cosplay

(And yeah, I miss my Creative Writing class from highschool... I don't know if my school even offers it as an elective. >.< )

Shall I set up the thread and get us started or do you have a starting post in mind?

My school doesn't offer one... ;-; No you can start... just give me a link when you finish ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:53 am
Kazehaya Cosplay
Kazehaya Cosplay

My school doesn't offer one... ;-; No you can start... just give me a link when you finish ^_^

Aww... that sucks. D=
And alright! I'll be starting on that soon and I'll send you the link when it's done~  

Lucky Explorer

UncannyDannyBoy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:59 am
Kazehaya Cosplay
Kazehaya Cosplay

Aww... that sucks. D=
And alright! I'll be starting on that soon and I'll send you the link when it's done~

Yay! I'll respond after breakfast.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:53 am
Kazehaya Cosplay
Kazehaya Cosplay
Kazehaya Cosplay

Aww... that sucks. D=

Yay! I'll respond after breakfast.

Here's our thread~! ^^  

Lucky Explorer

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items