Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
(1x1 with me and blaze) sudeceing the suducer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:32 pm
"Thank you Ryu. I'll miss you both most of all." SHe said then kissed his cheek and hugged Patty. "I wish there was a way for me to stay with you." She added as she hugged Ryu she would miss him the most she loved him and wanted him and Patty to go with her. When that day came Xena was so atatched to her friends in the normal world. SHe wanted to stay with Ryu and Patty but if she didn't go nature would be out of balance. BUt she was sad and spend that school day packing. She cried the entire time. She took a break finally and looked out her window of her home. She looked up at the sky and said with tears in her eyes. "Goodbye my friends." She then went back to packing after a bit. When it was time for her to go she looked so sad. SHe thought she would never be happy ever again without Ryu and Patty.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:48 pm
As the years went on ryu became stronger and got himself in jail. but that didnt stop him. he needed to be with Xena. He went on the next train to visit her and saw guards surrounding her. his voice was deeper and his mane was longer and almost wild like. "Xena..." Ryu called out "my xena...." the guards glared at him coldly. "Milady it seems this man knows you." one guard said.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:56 pm
Xena was still her kind caring self. She then came closer to Ryu and said "Let him in." She then hugged him as he came closer and said "Oh Ryu I've missed you." She then smiled at him and was glad that he came to see her. SHe had grown quite abit since he last saw her. She was about up to his chin in her human form and her unicorn/Pegasus form was even more beautiful.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:01 pm
He glared angerly at the guards as if telling them to stay away and picked up Xena bridal style. "Listen.. i know you have to stay here so.. let me stay with you.. ive gone mad when you left.. your smile wasn't there so i stopped smiling...even patty wouldn't get me to smile."Holds her tightly as he hops over a puddle. "Basicly i-im asking is this... can i be your stallion?"  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:07 pm
Xena smiled and said "oh Ryu. Of course you can." SHe then kissed him and snuggled close to him. SHe loved him and was so happy that he finally asked her. She wanted nothing to do with these snobby Unicorns. One of her friends saw her with him and didn't dare go near him. She was the fastest next to Xena her name was Luna. She then wondered why Xena wanted him. btu she didn't want to upset her. Xena was happy and that was what she wanted for her friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:18 pm
Ryu began adjusting to the unicorn town. he was useful in farms and delivering things. since he was so good at it he brought in money.he 1st helped Xena repair her apartment. then secretly bought a ring. He made her favorite dinner and put the ring in her glass. "Tonight is the night.. i went this far.. like hell shes gonna say no to me."  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:38 pm
Xena then came in the door from working in their garden out back. THey were on the first floor and Xena got permission to put in a few flowers. SHe loved Ryu so much and when she came in the door she hugged him from behind and said "Guess who." Then she kissed his cheek and smiled happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:56 pm
Ryu smiled and gave her the glass of lemonade with the ring in it. "here you must be thirsty." ryu hoped she sees the ring and smiled but deep down he was losing his cool to her. she was te only one to break him to a tame knight.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:59 pm
Xena smiled when she discovered the ring. She then hugged Ryu and said "I love you Ryu more than anything in the world. You know that I would love to marry you." She then kissed him knowing what he was doing. She then smiled at him. "I also have a surprise for you but you may want to sit down for it." She said wanting to tell him he was going to be a father. She didn't know what gender the baby was but she knew he would be happy. Once he was sitting down she s"Ryu your going to be a father." She said with a smile on her face then sat down next to him seeing him smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:03 pm
He smiled wide but then the mirrors in his mind cracked.. their was only one person he feared Her father. he gulped "Really? thats great did you just learn it or does...everyone...know?"  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:12 pm
"Don't worry daddy doesn't know. I wanted to tell you before I told him." She then leaned on him hugging his arm. He was a bit taller than she was but she knew he loved her more than anything. "Besides you know that he likes you. He once told me before I left that you were his best student." She added and looked up at him happily.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff